[Finished]Mystery Archetype Challenge Contest

Windfang

Here's my entry for Round 1. 

[spoiler= Fear The Bloody Assassins]

[spoiler= Freya, Femme Fetale of the Bloody Assassins]wTq6ggf.jpg

Though her stunning features may not give it away, she is a lethal Bloody Assassin. With a flutter of her beautiful sapphire eyes, she'll steal your heart and then tear it right out of your chest - literally.

[spoiler= Forbidden Relic of the Bloody Assassins]deu7VJc.jpg

This artifact is said to have come from of the inception of the Bloody Assassins. It was recently rediscovered, buried in its own grave in the mausoleum. Ever since then, the Bloody Assassins have been trying to figure out its purpose. However, anyone who has touched the blade has been rendered permanently immobile by the mysterious energy emanating from it. It is said that whomever successfully wields this mighty blade will be able to transcend space and time itself.

[spoiler= Deena & Drogo, Deadly Duo of the Bloody Assassins]

46PT7yz.jpg

Deena: a versatile and cunning strategist. Drogo: a mutated swamp creature who wants nothing more than to kill. Together, they are one of the most ruthlessly efficient pairs of Bloody Assassins. Only Deena can tame Drogo, and only Drogo is loyal to Deena.

[spoiler= Shadow of the Bloody Assassins]3l5mFpr.jpg

A Bloody Assassin so secretive that no one even knows his - or her - name. You'll barely hear the flutter of their cape before their blade meets your throat.

[spoiler= BADBOYY, 'Bot of the Bloody Assassins]TQyQ5tY.jpg

The 'BADBOYY' - which stands for Bloody Assassins' Droid, Bringer Of Yin and Yang - is a prototypical automated weapon currently in development by the brightest minds of the Bloody Assassins. Its creation is heavily despised by the elders of the Bloody Assassins and championed by the new breed of the Bloody Assassins. At the moment, it is not particularly sustainable, but one day it is hoped that it will join the ranks of the living members of the Bloody Assassins.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my entry. Seeing as my archetype was 'Mirror World', I decided to take some fairly well-known cards and make opposites to them, like a mirror image. Hopefully this doesn't lower my creativity score, but it seemed to fit with my assigned archetype ;^^

[spoiler: Cards]

Light Magician of Mirror World
LIGHT Level 3
Spellcaster
700/500
A wizard coming from a world that is a reflection of our own. He is said to be the worst in terms of attack and defense.

Ice Archer of Mirror World
WATER Level 4
Warrior
1500/800
An archer who has power over ice. She is said to be not of this world.

Gem Synchron of Mirror World
EARTH Level 3
Warrior/Tuner
500/1300
A priceless collection of otherworldly gems given life by unknown forces. It seems to be full of potential.

Space Warrior of Mirror World
DARK Level 7
Warrior
2800/1800
A warrior born of a parallel world to ours. He can bend the space around him, but has a poor grasp of time.

Mirror World Emissary
FIRE Level 2
Machine
500/800
A robot that claims to have come from another world. It warns that things from its world are entering ours and disturbing the balance of both.

[spoiler=Heavenly Constellations]

Heavenly Constellation Virgo Dancer

Level 3 LIGHT Fairy

She weaves across the heavens, a point of constancy and relief in an ever-changing sky.

1000/1800

Heavenly Constellation Draco Lord

Level 6 LIGHT Dragon

The cosmos itself trembles at his nebula flames, as they sap the light from those who share the sky with him.

2400/900

Heavenly Constellation Cetus Leviathan

Level 7 LIGHT Sea-Serpent

Even the bright lights of the constellations can be smothered by the coils of what lurks in darkness... And they don't like it one bit.

2500/2400

Heavenly Constellation Ursa Beast

Level 4 LIGHT Beast

Great swathes of sky are swept aside by the fury of the lords of stars. Even undeniable existence bows to a sufficient rage.

2000/100

Heavenly Constellation Orion King

Level 8 LIGHT Warrior

Orion watches his fellow denizens of the sky fight to extinguish each other, and he silently thanks whatever powers are greater than he that he has the strength to endure the black night.

3000/0

Basically: the constellations are alive, and they want to be the top dog, the one who shines brightest in the sky.

Can you hint us more of what's expected from us....since we have 2 main branches of Effect monsters - ones that go in the Main deck and those that dwell in the Extra Deck (Synchro, Fusion, Xyz)... 

okay. here's a preview of the sixth round.

[spoilers]You are to create 6 cards. 1 fusion of 2 or more of your cards, 1 ritual, 2 Synchro that must use a tuner you created, and 2 XYZs

This round is just main deck effect monsters

I have no clue why you keep mentioning weaponry as to my archetype. Although maybe some equip spells and such would be kinda cool to do... Just fyi, the main focus of the archetype is Ritual Summoning.
[spoiler More Iggears. Woot.]
Iggear Gaster
Level 3 FIRE
Machine/Effect
If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement. If this card is Normal Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Special Summon a Level 4 or lower "Iggear" Monster from your hand; OR add 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster from your deck to your hand.
ATK 1100/ DEF 1100

Iggear Speedstar Jackel
Level 4 FIRE
Machine/Effect
If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement. If this card is Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, discard 1 card from your hand.
ATK 1500/ DEF 1500

Iggear Novar
Level 3 FIRE
Machine/Effect
If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Add 1 "Ignition" Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand.
ATK 1100/ DEF 1100

Iggear Folt
Level 3 FIRE
Machine/Flip/Effect
FLIP: Add 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand.
If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement.
ATK 1100/ DEF 1100

Iggear Idler
Level 4 FIRE
Machine/Tuner/Effect
If you Ritual Summon exactly 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster with a card effect that requires use of monsters, this card can be used as the entire requirement.
If this card is Summoned, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, add 1 "Ignition" Spell/Trap card from your Graveyard to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Add 1 "Engight" Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand.
ATK 1300/ DEF 1300

Seven cards would actually be required for the sixth round. Rituals require a specific Ritual Spell as well.

But yeah, already figured out one of my monsters...now for the other four...I wasn't kidding when I said I've already done a fair amount of scheming. :P

6 cards. the round after this is Spells ;3

Well, hopefully I don't get burned out with using other cards, seeing as I'm basically using a similar design concept as the toon world cards. I think that a few of my cards will have to be original. That's fair, yes?  :526092_key:

EDIT: Not to sound needy or anything, but in the OP you said the each person get a point for each round they win. When are you planning on giving those out, because from what I can tell, most people got perfect scores, so how are you going to decide a winner for each round?

I wouldn't suggest holding much weight on the Normal Monsters, since it's way to easy to perfect-score such cards, sadly.

Also, for Windfang's curiosity, in regards to the Wind Normal of the Elemental Army getting short-sticked as it did, that was just bad luck on its part. I drew for which one got what, while preparing for whatever element the shortest stick to have a boost in power for those using that particular card. Things are still under scheming however.

'grins at Htamret' I wish thee luck with your 'false' Toons, then. It should be interesting to see them in action.

'false' Toons,

Fite me m8 <-<

Totally not false toons. I'm just picking well-known cards and changing them, in this case 'mirroring' them, as opposed to manga-fying them like the Toon archetype.

But yeah, I've got a lot of ideas. Just not really any for this current round TTwTT

Heh, kind of glad I already did a decent amount of scheming already. I had anticipated two of the requirements and had the text already ready, but just needed to make the cards themselves.

[spoiler=ELEA - 006: Elemental Army - The Waking Altar]0wsYhxm.png
Attribute: LIGHT
Level: 1
Type: Rock/Flip/Tuner/Effect
Effect: FLIP: Special Summon 1 "Elemental Army" Normal Monster from your Deck or hand to your side of the field. This effect cannot be negated.
ATK: 0
DEF: 1900

~~~
Explanation: I've got two words for you that makes sense if you play Magic: The Gathering. Blame Zendikar. If you don't know what I mean, then allow me to explain. In the card sets that feature the plane of Zendikar, the lands themselves are as alive as you and I. They are capable of rising up and  pounding faces in on their own accord. While this particular land doesn't have the power to ball up a fist and pound away your face itself, it has the staying power needed to allow its magic to find a way to do so. The Flip is in regards to the land's awakening, while the Tuner is due to the fact that the magic in the area is so strong (strong enough to even prevent effect negation!) that it can manifest the various avatars of the Elemental Army. If a Field Spell winds up required for the archetype, it will have to be a different important location on this strange world.

[spoiler=ELEA - 007: Priestess of the Elemental Army]PDnqNwl.png
Attribute: LIGHT
Level: 6
Type: Fairy/Effect
Effect: This card is also treated as a Warrior-type monster. If an "Elemental Army" card would be removed from the field by a card effect, you may discard 1 card from your hand and pay 800 LP. If you do, negate the effect. If a "Silence" monster is Summoned on either side of the field, destroy it unless its controller pays 800 LP and Banishes 1 card in their hand.
ATK: 2100
DEF: 1850
~~~
Explanation: Sadly the least-inspired, but I do what I can. There are many whom wield the power of the Call for their own magic, the art of Audiomancy. The priestess depicted is one of many with such a power, though she appears to have no issues with swinging around a blade, either. Priestesses double as guardians of the Waking Alter, making sure that no harm comes to the sacred lands. Though this mention of "Silence" in the effect makes me wonder...

[spoiler=ELEA - 008: Elemental Army - The Whispered Tales]NhZiVUH.png
Attribute: WIND
Level: 5
Type: Zombie/Toon/Effect
Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by Tributing 1 monster, while you control "Toon World" or "Voice of the Elemental Army". Can attack your opponent directly, unless they control a Toon monster, in which case this card must target a Toon monster for its attacks. Whenever an attack is declared against an "Elemental Army" monster you control, flip a coin. If Tails, negate the attack. You can control only 1 "Whispered Tales of the Elemental Army" at a time.
ATK: 1700
DEF: 2500
~~~
Explanation: Alright, time to explain what I was thinking with this one. The Whispered Tales are actually spiritual manifestations of various stories and tall tales told about the many beasts that form the Elemental Army of the world. Zombies are the type that feature various forms of undead, including ghosts, and the decision to make this particular card an unusual Toon was to reflect the fact that, unlike the others of the Army, this particular one was created not by the Voice, but by those whom beg of her to summon the Army.

[spoiler=ELEA - 009: Acolyte of Silence]KurnMjI.png
Attribute: DARK
Level: 3
Type: Fiend/Effect
Effect: (This card is always treated as an "Elemental Army" card.)
This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-type monster. If you control no "Elemental Army" monsters, you may Special Summon this monster from your Hand. This monster counts as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of "Conductor of Senera's Silence".
ATK: 1000
DEF: 0
~~~
Explanation: Well, this is strange. This would be one of the cards that would be automatically destroyed by the Priestess and yet it's also treated as an "Elemental Army" card...? What's going on? Welp, there are sadly those rare few that would try to silence the Call, the power that allows the world's natural defenders to come to the aid of the many. As you can see, this particular acolyte's not quite in the right mind, though one has to wonder why someone would try to eliminate the way the world defends itself...?

[spoiler=ELEA - 010: Conductor of Senera's Silence]JwJ2fu5.png
Attribute: DARK
Level: 10
Type: Fiend/Effect
Effect: (This card is always treated as an "Elemental Army" card.)
This card is also treated as a Zombie-type monster. If "Acolyte of Silence" was sent to the Graveyard for the Tribute Summon of this monster, all other monster effects are negated while this card is face up on the field. You may only control 1 "Conductor of Senera's Silence" at a time. If an "Elemental Army" monster is summoned to either side of the field by either Ritual Summon, Fusion Summon, Synchro Summon or XYZ Summon, destroy this monster.
ATK: 4000
DEF: 2000
~~~
Explanation: And we finally get a name for the planet that this all takes place on! This and the above are a part of a 'sub'-archetype within the Elemental Army, and that's of the Silence archetype. Their goal is to make it so that the Call can no longer be heard among the world of Senera and allow the soul-shattering presence of silence to take over. The Call represents the collective voices of all the living beings on the world, and this ancient being wishes to get rid of it. It's hard to communicate well with one has no voice...and some music loses its magic without the human voice. And yes, this asshat negates effects in every area of the game, Graveyard, Extra Deck, Deck, Hand, Exile and Field. Thankfully, it doesn't touch Spell and Trap effects, or else it wouldn't be here. Unfortunately, since such a massive effect negation does not exist in the game, I had nothing to base the effects wording on.

Well, damn. Came up with my best names for the normal monsters, so these ones are no-where near as cool sounding.

So, the set is now turning into a Spirit-Monster set, where the Specters represent various phobias (Hence "House of Horrors"). For example, Vermiphobia is the fear of worms, hence why Vermi looks like a worm. I have a feeling these cards aren't going to be as good...

[spoiler=Arachnidious]
VwuhylQ.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
Once per turn; you can change this card into Face-Down Defense position. When this card is Flip-Summoned during the battle phase, choose one monster your opponent controls; that card cannot attack until their next battle phase.

[spoiler=Catacoumbatonic]
4wRDKV3.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
You cannot Normal Summon this card, only Set it. When this card is Flip Summoned during the battle phase, choose one monster your opponent controls; that card cannot attack until their next battle phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "House of Horrors Specter" from your hand.

[spoiler=Cyno]
EMurqyt.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
Cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effects of "House of Horrors". At the end of the turn this card was Summoned/Set; Return it to your hand. If a Normal "House of Horrors" was tributed to Summon this card, this card can attack your opponent directly. If this card makes a successful attack, switch the battle position of one monster your opponent controls. Its battle position cannot be changed until the end of their next turn.

[spoiler=Vermi]
Hr6J714.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
Cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effects of "House of Horrors". At the end of the turn this card was Summoned/Set; Return it to your hand. If a Normal "House of Horrors" was tributed to Summon this card, this card cannot be targeted by Quick-Play Spell or Trap effects. If this card makes a successful attack, switch the battle position of one monster your opponent controls. Its battle position cannot be changed until the end of their next turn.

[spoiler=Chino]
XoR2uvs.jpg
[spoiler=Lore]
Cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effects of "House of Horrors". At the end of the turn this card was Summoned; Return it to your hand. If a Normal "House of Horrors" monster was tributed to Summon this card, you opponent must discard a monster from their hand, or take 500 points of damage. If this card makes a successful attack, switch the battle position of one monster your opponent controls. Its battle position cannot be changed until the end of their next turn.

P.S. Will upload images as soon as possible (having PC troubles)

[spoiler= BS - Catalyst]

2vdplom.jpg

Beast Shifter - (EARTH)

Level: 2 

[beast-Warrior / Gemini]

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard.

If Special Summoned by the effect of a "Beast Shift" card or Normal Summoned while face-up on the field this card is treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- Cannot be destroyed by battle. Monsters you control whose combined original ATK and DEF equals 1200 gain 1200 ATK and DEF.

ATK/   200__ DEF/  ___1000

[spoiler= BS - Enzyme]

29fv2b8.jpg

Beast Shifter - Enzyme (FIRE)

[beast-Warrior/ FLIP / Effect]

FLIP: Draw 1 card and if that card is a "Beast Shift" card you can reveal it and draw 1 more card.

Then, you can Special Summon any "Beast Shifter" monster(s) drawn by this effect in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position.

ATK/   0__ DEF/ 1200 ___

[spoiler= BS - Feinte]

ev97bt.jpg

Beast Shifter - (WIND)

Level: 4

[Plant / Effect]

Once per turn: You can halve this card's original ATK and DEF until the End Phase and target 1 Set card in the Spell & Trap Card Zone;

reveal that target, force its activation if it is a Trap Card, then if the activation timing is incorrect, destroy it and return this card to your hand.

If it is not a Trap Card, return it face-down and have this card treated as a Level 2 Tuner monster until the End Phase.

ATK/   1400__ DEF/ 1000 ___

[spoiler= BS - Saehrimnir]

w0olk6.jpg

Beast Shifter - Saehrimnir (WATER)

[beast / Effect]

Cannot be Normal SUmmoned/Set nor Special Summoned, except by the effect of a "Beast Shift" card. If you control a "Beast Shifter" Normal Monster;

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) and if you do,

this card's original ATK and DEF are halved and it is treated as a Level 2 Tuner monster.

You can only Summon "Beast Shifter - Saehrimnir" once per turn this way.

ATK/  1800 __ DEF/  600___

[spoiler= BS - Zmay]

2qjcg2u.jpg

Beast Shifter - (LIGHT)

[Wyrm / Effect]

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned by the effect of a "Beast Shift" card,

you can activate one of the following effects:

- Add 1 "Beast Shift" Spell / Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.

- Add 1 "Beast Shifter" monster from your Graveyard to your hand (except "Beast Shifter - Zmay").

You can only activate each effect of "Beast Shifter - Zmay" once per turn.

ATK/  1200 __ DEF/  0___

Ok, here's my submission for round 2. What better playstyle for the Time Walkers than to control the very flow of the match! All monsters are still DARK Psychic-Type.

[spoiler: Time Walker - Fallack]MyUJEaU.jpg

ATK/DEF: 400 / 1600

Lore: FLIP: Special Summon 1 "Time Walker" Normal Monster from your hand or Deck, then if it is currently your opponent's turn, it is now the End Phase of that turn. During each Standby Phase, inflict 100 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler: Time Walker - Splitmore]2jzByLY.jpg

ATK/DEF: 1100 / 1000

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. During the third Standby Phase after this card enters the Graveyard, you can Special Summon it to your side of the field. You may activate "Once per turn" effects up to twice per turn. During each Standby Phase, inflict 100 damage to your opponent.

[spoiler: Time Walker - Dox]c43Z17A.jpg

ATK/DEF: 1200 / 1500

Lore: During each Standby Phase, inflict 100 damage to your opponent, then you can increase or decrease the level of this card by 1. This card gains ATK equal to its Level x 100.

[spoiler: Time Walker - Retrospec]Zf4DjEw.jpg

ATK/DEF: 1800 / 600

Lore: During each Standby Phase, inflict 100 damage to your opponent. During your Main Phase 1: Discard a card; return to the Draw Phase of this turn. You may only use this effect of "Time Walker - Retrospec" once per turn.

[spoiler: Time Walker - Omni]Fmx7sOh.jpg

Level: 5

ATK/DEF: 2300 / 2000

Lore: During each Standby Phase, inflict 200 damage to your opponent. Once per turn: You can discard a card to target 1 monster on the field; banish it, and it returns to the field in its original position during the End Phase of this turn.

Note: The once per turn thing is meant to be only during the controller's turn, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I already have tuner monsters in my previous submission, and I only want normal monsters for tuners, if that is ok.

Yeah, to be honest, I still don't have a clue what I'm doing with these cards, but I'm loving how the Invader of Darkness/Inpachi/Marauding Captain/Kozaky/Gagagigo story is melding.

That said, here are the effect monsters:

[spoiler Call of the Forest effect monsters]

Call of the Forest - Defender Underdog

EARTH ****

Beast/Effect

This card is treated as a Normal monster while in the Hand or the Graveyard. If this card is destroyed, you can draw 1 card. If that card is a Normal monster, you can Special Summon it then draw 1 more card. You can banish this card from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Call of the Forest" monster from your Hand. You can only use this effect of "Call of the Forest - Defender Underdog" once per turn.

1200/1600

Call of the Forest - Hermit Kozaky

DARK *

Fiend/Flip/Effect

FLIP: look at the top 5 cards of your Deck and return those cards to the top of the Deck in any order.

This card is treated as a Normal monster while in the Hand or the Graveyard. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard after being flipped face up, you can draw 1 card and reveal it. If it is a Normal monster, you can Special Summon it.

400/400

Call of the Forest - Shadows of Possession

DARK ****

Fiend/Special Summon/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You must first Special Summon this card through the effect of a "Call of the Forest" card. This card is treated as a Normal monster while in the Hand or the Graveyard. If you control a Normal tuner monster, you can tribute it to Special Summon this card from your Hand. If this card attacks or is attacked, you can draw the top card of your Deck and reveal it. If it is a Normal monster, Special Summon it and increase this card's ATK by that monster's level x 100. If it is not a Normal monster, return it to the bottom of your Deck.

2000/0

Possessed Underdogs of Wayward Forest

DARK ****

Beast/Effect

This card is treated as a Normal monster while in the Hand or the Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Normal "Call of the Forest" card from your Hand or Deck.

(this card is always treated as a "Call of the Forest" card)

1700/900

Call of the Forest - Wanderer Gagagigo

WATER ****

Reptile/Effect

This card is treated as a Normal monster while in the Hand or the Graveyard. If this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower Normal monster from your Hand or Graveyard. Once per turn, you can return 3 Normal monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck to draw 1 card. You cannot conduct your battle phase the turn you use this effect.

1600/1000

[spoiler= Fear The Bloody Assassins - Round 2]
[spoiler= BADLADD, 'Bot of the Deadly Assassins]8CINMrF.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 "BADBOYY, 'Bot of the Deadly Assassins' from your Deck whilst you control at least 1 face-up "Deadly Assassin" monster. When Special Summoned this way: Banish the 1 face-up "Deadly Assassin" monster you control with the lowest ATK (your choice, if tied), and increase the ATK and DEF of this card by the ATK and DEF of the monster banished by this effect. Once per turn, you can return 1 banished "BADBOYY, 'Bot the Deadly Assassins' to the Graveyard, and if you do, destroy all face-up monsters and Special Summon the monster banished by this card's effect. 

[spoiler= Calysta, Cyborg of the Deadly Assassins]Vz4KIOV.jpg

If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, increase this card's Level by 1. This card's Level cannot be changed by any other card effect. During the End Phase of the turn that this card was destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Deadly Assassin" monster from your Deck whose Level is less than this card's Level when it was destroyed. 

[spoiler= Hunter, Hound of the Deadly Assassins] NHwD6Oa.jpg

During your Main Phase 1, you can target 1 other face-up "Deadly Assassin" monster you control, then destroy this face-up card you control. The targeted monster gains the ATK and DEF of this card, and can attack twice this turn. You can only use the effect of "Hunter, Hound of the Deadly Assassins" once per turn. 

[spoiler= 'Sandman', Sniper of the Deadly Assassins] iC4s48P.jpg

FLIP: If this card was flipped face-up after being attacked by an opponent's monster, destroy both this card and the attacking monster. Both players take damage equal to half the ATK of the opponent's attacking monster. If a "Bloody Assassin" monster you control is targeted for an attack by a monster whose ATK is 2500 or lower whilst this card is in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card in face-down Defense Position and make this card the attack target instead, but banish it when it leaves the field. 

[spoiler= Eldric, Elder of the Bloody Assassins] qaLs1aj.jpg 

You can only control 1 "Eldric, Elder of the Bloody Assassins". If you control a face-up "Bloody Assassin" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Bloody Assassin" monster face-up from your Deck. Its effect is negated until the end of the turn. 

Archived