YCM Grand Pokémon Tournament 6

Flash Flyer - Sakura

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's self-explanatory, but I'll mention it anyway because it came to mind not so long ago;

Since it's likely that this will still be on when the monster event starts, I think it should be put in the OP that monsters are not allowed to vote in matches because at the end of the day, they're still member alts.

Oh yeah, I need to make a kill list and such. And idk why, but I thought for sure Zangoose and Victini were gone. Guess not, huh.

[spoiler=Nominations]

• Sylveon
  • Shaymin
  • Audino
  • Togekiss
  • Victini
  • Dragonair
  • Mantine
  • Jirachi
  • Blastoise
  • Shedinja
  • Aggron
  • Dedenne
  • Meganium
  • Typhlosion
  • Minun
  • Zangoose

[spoiler=Kill List]

• Furret
  • Tauros
  • Xerneas
  • Magmortar
  • Reshiram
  • Slowbro
  • Quagsire
  • Meowstic
  • Blaziken
  • Mawile
  • Whimsicott
  • Porygon-Z
  • Luxray
  • Gardevoir
  • Poliwrath
  • Froslass
  • Leafeon
  • Lilligant

Overall, better than expected in terms of mons still in the running, though it's too bad about the ones that are gone. Also I've had three instances of nominations going against each other, and that's two instances too many imo. Stupid RNG goddess.

Remember 1-20?

That one was a dead draw, meaning all four of them go on to Round 2.

If that one only had three Pokes who moved on, it would've turned all of the Round 3 matches into 5P fights, but we'd still have the multiple format.

----

Also, you can check your nomination list against the matches; remember that I have them posted for your convenience.

Batch 1: 2/4 nominations came out alive, thus 2 enter my kill list (Glaceon, Nidoqueen) and one of my kill list, the only one of the batch died.

Batch 2: That first match, and the RNG Goddess was being a jabroni again with two of my nominations in 2 seperate matches.

Yeah, that's supposed to be Beedrill's spot.

Ugh... Really?!

That's just great.

Batch 1: 2/4 nominations came out alive, thus 2 enter my kill list (Glaceon, Nidoqueen) and one of my kill list, the only one of the batch died.

Batch 2: That first match, and the RNG Goddess was being a jabroni again with two of my nominations in 2 seperate matches.

Ugh... Really?!

That's just great.

Yeah, RNG is being really evil this time.

Nothing I could do about it.

To be fair, they do both have drills.

That's probably how I got them mixed up while doing the matches.

Archived