Nightmare Penguin

61EKSiDyK2L._SY300_.jpg

All face-up WATER monsters you control gain 200 ATK. When this card is flipped face-up: Target 1 card your opponent controls; return that target to the hand.

Penguins are, as we all know, tier 1 in the making, and this chap is key to that. Simply by wearing a top-hat while simultaneously being a penguin he gives you the shock factor lacking from today's cards, and that's worth more than any bouncing effect. Combine that with the snappy tuxedo and vaguely demonic background and you've got yourself a beast to be feared on land and in the sea.

Penguins are, as we all know, tier 1 in the making, and this chap is key to that.

Because you were only 9 years old when it happened

You loved penguins so much, you would play them in anything, and play them with anything

"Penguins are love. penguins are life", you would say

But Konami heard you, and now refuses to print more Penguin cards

You were sad when you heard this, and started crying

But then a warmth started moving towards you

It was Crump, and you were ready

He opens his briefcase, and his penguin cards go everywhere, as he fills your room with his cards

*runs away*

I knew that people would mention Crump here lol. Even more Creepy in the Japanese version where he mentions things like Anzu's Bust size and how much he wants to inhabit a Young Girls Body... Ewwww....

As for the card? Always extremely annoying to go against especially if you are running Tribute Decks. Having that 5 Star or more monster bounced back is so annoying!

Is it weird that I found out about the IRL version (as in stats, level, etc) AFTER watching the Virtual World arc of the anime?

OT: Seriously though, I wouldn't object to Konami producing more Penguin support tbh.

well they have Guard Penguin

haha couldn't even say that with a straight face.seriously someone needs to make a card discussion for Guard Penguin.

Archived