Akeno Himejima > All of your waifus

Halubaris Maphotika

Are we gonna need another Waifu War?

If this happens, we haven't had many waifu threads lately, so we can't take from there and it'll hardly be a "war" if each person gets one nomination (even though they should. So how does nominating from categories sound (different hairdos and different hair colors like most of the threads)? I mean, not that I want to do it. Just saying an idea.

certainly, akeno is quality dxd waifu but

Arcueid_Brunestud.jpg

arc is love, arc is life master race reporting in. arcade bumstead is more beautiful and majestic than all of these inferior girls posted in the thread so far

bow before her glory and be ashamed of your words and deeds #kojima

[spoiler=What happened to]

M  I  Y  A  M  O  R  I ?

I

Y

A

M

O

R

I

?

If this happens, we haven't had many waifu threads lately, so we can't take from there and it'll hardly be a "war" if each person gets one nomination (even though they should. So how does nominating from categories sound (different hairdos and different hair colors like most of the threads)? I mean, not that I want to do it. Just saying an idea.

It's not gonna be much of a war with just one nomination per member, but it could also prevent it from taking for ever like last time to decide a winner (unless multiple matches are active at once, atleast).

[spoiler=What happened to]

M  I  Y  A  M  O  R  I ?

I

Y

A

M

O

R

I

?

oh shes lovely alright. very lovely. absolutely amazing as a waifu.

but arcueid is the fairest and most beautiful of them all

Archived