Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon is broken

When i was dueling with a buddy of mine i realized that one of my favorite Xyz monsters is broken ive done all the research i can and it is valid and broken the effect of Xyz dragon is (you can detach 2 xyz material from this card, then target 1 face up monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes half its current ATK, and if it does, this card gains that lost ATK.

When i was using this card id use its effect but i didn't realize that this monster kept the ATK that it gains by this effect i assumed it wasn't permanent but through doing research i found out that it is permanent and thats why i think its broken easy to summon, not banned and with an effect like that it has to be broken. if you already knew this then you probably agree that its broken but if you dont trust me then do the research. my friend didnt trust me then i showed him the proof. LOL im posting this cuz i see things all over the internet about all these broken cards but never seen some thing about this card some examples of cards ive seen are. Soul Charge being broken. Snatch Steal witch is know banned. and many more.

Gaining Attack isn't such a broken thing, considering the amount of of card effects that remove stuff from the field. You'd think more people would've noticed if it really was a bad thing. It has no protection effect towards itself, and it can only use it once, unless you somehow reattach 2 Overlay Materials to it.

Not broken. Powerful, but not broken.

It can hit generally for 2500 max, and has no protection built in, so Castel and the like gets rid of it, or it can even be Dark Rebellioned for an even bigger Dark Rebellion. It can swing a game or two, but its ultimately able to be dealt with.

Though it IS funny in Heraldic Beasts, since it's effectr is not once a turn. Means you can get it HUGE with Twin-Head Eagle while also ensuring a Leo search.

Ah, I remember this one guy I dueled. He summons Uria, Lord of Searing Flames and thinks he's all clever cuz he has a GX god card. Next turn I kill it with Rebel. Then he tries to argue that Rebel doesn't keep the gained attack, then eventually quits.

It's not broken. Just remove it any way but battle. Destroy it. Bounce it. Raigeki it. Negate its effects. 

Perhaps it is kinda broken when you're dueling with your friend, but you should see the state of the current meta. There are cards like Cyber Infinity and El Shaddoll Construct running around out there. Rebel is just a useful out/large beater.

When i was browsing with a buddy of mine i realized that one of my favorite internet boards is broken ive done all the research i can and it is valid and broken the community of Ycm tcg forum is (you can see the rampant shitposting from miles away, and when you do, you will go back to duelistgroundz for your yugioh needs.

When i was using this forum id use the quick editor but i didn't realize that this forum kept the shitposts that it experiences by this effect i assumed it wasn't permanent but through doing research i found out that it is permanent and thats why i think its easy to shitpost, not banned and with an effect like that it has to be negged. if you already knew this then you probably agree that its broken but if you dont trust me then do the research. my friend didnt trust me then i showed him the proof. LOL im posting this cuz i see things all over the internet about all these sheet boards but never seen some thing about this board some examples of boards ive seen are. pojo being broken. dueling network forum witch is know banned. and many more.

Archived