I just got Smash. Who should I main?

Brinolovania

Play with characters you like, and try to learn their move sets and properties. If you like how they play, then you can try to find and play other characters with similar playstyles. It takes a lot practice, but it's worth it if you devote time into their strengths and weaknesses combined with your tactics as you grow to understand the game better.

Mario is the easiest and best character to start with for sure. Captain Falcon, Ness, and other similar characters might be simple to pick up, but characters like Peach, Ryu, and Shulk might need some acquired skill to advance upon.

Charizard best character

And by that I mean one of the weaker ones

You should still do it. That or play around and see who grabs you. Either works.

Bruh I main Zard and Luigi take that back :Kappa:

Nah but these past buffs have made Charizard a punish MONSTER.

If you like giving yourself rage damage cuz reasons and love punishing HARD, Charizard is a solid option.  Hard as F*** to kill if you don't play around dat rock smash super armor, kills stupid easy.

Bruh I main Zard and Luigi take that back :Kappa:

Nah but these past buffs have made Charizard a punish MONSTER.

If you like giving yourself rage damage cuz reasons and love punishing HARD, Charizard is a solid option.  Hard as F*** to kill if you don't play around dat rock smash super armor, kills stupid easy.

I haven't touched Smash in a while. Nice to hear Zard is getting better. Love playing as him.

Archived