post and i'll make an OC on the spot for you

Aix

Me! Me! I want an OC!

A bitter general of a fantasy world who finally climbed up to his rank at the old age of 60. He started from a mere infantryman, but upon taming an injured young dragon in his youth, he started on his rise in power. He was never really talented, but his loyalty, service, diligence, and vast experience brought him where he is today. However, he is slowly falling into a slump and feeling his age get to him. His dragon companion died about ten years ago, and he hasn't been happy since. Due to his below average looks and boring personality, he has been a bachelor all his life; he has tried prostitutes, but finds them immensely distasteful. Although originally a highly scrupulous person, his irritation is gnawing away at him and twisting him. He feels especially bitter seeing those who are more talented than him as well as energetic idealistic men in the military, despite having once been an energetic idealist in his youth himself.

Original Character

On-Topic:

whale_hello.gif

A seemingly chill schoolgirl in a modern superpower setting. She only came off as cool and reserved due to her nervousness and social anxiety, and she became stuck in the persona after being dragged into a group of friends, since although she feels comfortable enough around them to let loose, she's afraid the sudden change will be off-putting to them. She acts really chill, but gets really excited inside about everyone's newfound magical powers as she's a huge manga and anime fan. She just doesn't know how to let her inner self come through since she's always restraining herself inside, and doesn't smile either because she thinks her smile looks weird. At the same time, as things drag on, she feels she's being really fake and insincere.

sanic ripoff

A hedgehog with a normal personality stuck in a world of Sonic the Hedgehog OCs from deviantArt

make the Aixiest OC ever

A bishoujo who is all of the following:

• an elf
  • a vampire
  • a peerless beauty
  • an intellectual genius
  • considered a monster for her tremendous magical powers
  • extremely self-confident
  • has a fatal flaw tacked on to make sure she's not a Mary Sue

A bishoujo who is all of the following:

• an elf
  • a vampire