[TCG] Nov. 9, 2015 Banlist

Ive seen alot of testing with it already, it did practically nothing, a free R4 is meaning less and less.

ye4ckTF.png

Turtle + Lizard is enough consistency for m&m's not to need chain. Couple of OCG buddies and I tested a hypothetical OCG format with Chain banned. No funking difference, you run 2 Feral imps to make up

Now you can't easy run glow up bulb, that nekroz and doll match-up will be roug-

OH WAIT

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIL November and December aren't months.

The deck isn't out yet, and even when it is, the lack of chain weakens it.

It does not. Atleast not by much.

Turtle +Lizard is such a potent draw engine, you can just capitalize on that and not use to chain, by putting in an extra feral imps.

Wizard is 100% a BOSH import

The joke is that the m actually stands for majespecter

Please don't joke about that cancer. It's painful enough that frog can now bypass shockmaster, I don't need that cancer being a deck in both formats

Math send Libic? Idk. Math send Bulb into Herald is a thing in OCG Nekroz. Does that play make Nekroz meta? Nah. Would it be annoying if Math was at three? Def

Math send Scarm is like one of the only legit plays it does and that's just sad. math -> Libic? just SS a Ba and NS another one and you have the same board but better since Dante has 1 material that also floats after that turn.

Can you hear that... The steady noise of the new sets rising? They are coming! They have killed everyone! Our saviors, Nekroz, BBs, Shadolls, they have all fallen...

But what's this? I see our salvation. The SuperHeavies are armed, ready to take on this new format!

STEADFAST DUELING HAS COME TO SAVE US!! (I am kidding, do not hurt me)

Yeah... This list was usually harsh. They are pushing the new stuff.

Geargiagear can be fun to play with though.

Archived