[TCG] Nov. 9, 2015 Banlist

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TheEternalWinter, T1 Herald can be achieved with SS Terrortop -> Normal Red-Eyed Dice or Deskbot 003 -> 001. Can also be accomplished with Scrap Recycler -> Jet Synchron, but you will need to discard 1 for that. 

But those are lame 2 card combos....

Banned:

Apoqliphort Towers

Shurit, Stragetist of the Nekroz

El-Shaddoll Construct

Evilswarm Exciton Knight

Limited:

Qliphort Scout

Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss

Mathematician

Nekroz of Brionac

Nekroz of Unicore

Ritual Beast Ulti-Cannahawk

El-Shaddoll Fusion

Reinforcement of the Army

Semi-Limited:

Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss

Unlimited:

Chaos Sorcerer

Legendary Six Samurai - Shi-En

Spellbook of Fate

Geargiagear

Wow.  Not much to say that already hasn't been said.  BA, Dolls, Nekroz all slaughtered.  Exciton kinda unnecessary. Thank god for Towers ban; thing was annoying at best.  Only thing I really question is hitting both Cir and Graff, as well as bringing Shi En to 3.  Everything else is kinda neat.

After a format of playing BA, gonna be dusting off my Fire Fists once again.

*~THOUGHTS~*

Banned

Towers - Okay, I mean I guess people wanted this for a while and even though I don't feel it was terribly necessary, it will at least mean that decks no longer absolutely need to have instant beatsticks that are consistently accessible just because of one match-up. Wait wut.

Shurit - Ummmm I dunno; I kinda liked this is at 1 as a power play card for Nekroz... I dunno...

Construct - UUUUUUMMMM

Exciton - UUUHHHHH

Limited

Scout - rip in pepperonis - Qli

Graff - rip in pepperonis - Graff

Mathematician - >:/

Nekroz of Nekroz - rip in pepperonis - Nekroz

Ulti-Canna - HA

El-Fusion - rip in pepperonis - Shaddoll

RotA - >:/

Semi-Limit

Cir - Yeah, alright, let's semi their searcher. Okay. Why? Because screw you

Free

Chaos Sorcerer - eh

Shi-En - eh

Spellbook of only-card-that-makes-them-good - eh

Geargiagear - oh hey

Final thoughts: On the plus, this should shake up the format enough for those that feel it was getting too stale. On the negative, Kozmos are now the best; not because they're actually that great, but because everything better than them is now pretty dead. Kind of a lame banlist, but maybe it will shake things up and make it interesting. Who knows.

Final thoughts: On the plus, this should shake up the format enough for those that feel it was getting too stale. On the negative, Kozmos are now the best; not because they're actually that great, but because everything better than them is now pretty dead. Kind of a lame banlist, but maybe it will shake things up and make it interesting. Who knows.

TBF, Kozmo are already very strong even wihtout a list killing off tier 1.

Yeah I like that the staleness of the game is gonna get a little shake, but regardless I overall dislike this list because it is trying too hard to kill the top decks we currently have.

We did not need some of those hits (or at least not to that degree) for the newer decks to be played. The kill on Nekroz, Shadolls, and BA was pretty shameless IMO. BA don't even have the same tools than in OCG due to differences in the format itself so did they really needed that?

Overkill much?

Yeah I like that the staleness of the game is gonna get a little shake, but regardless I overall dislike this list because it is trying too hard to kill the top decks we currently have.

We did not need some of those hits (or at least not to that degree) for the newer decks to be played. The kill on Nekroz, Shadolls, and BA was pretty shameless IMO. BA don't even have the same tools than in OCG due to differences in the format itself so did they really needed that?

Overkill much?

I agree. I like that it's going to change the game enough that it will be interesting, but I feel it went too hard. Nerfing the past meta, okay. Absolutely murdering the past meta? EEeeeehh...

If I could use one word to describe this ban list, it would be OVERKILL. Practically everything that had been relevant to Shadds, Qli, and Nekroz got completely garotted, with BA suffering some nasty hits as well. This was pretty much KoA dropping the atomic bomb on the most relevant decks.

Archived