The time has come, the Arch-volution is starting!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The deadline is Sunday, 8:00 AM (GMT +2).

Cosmo said it's (almost) impossible to duel, VCR may not be able to duel the following week and Tinkerer said he has a good change.

I haven't heard of Wildflame, Z-Rin and Bringerofcake a thing.

The rest of us (except Shadowliepard, she's dueled the same times as Tinkerer) have done many of our matches.

I think the numbers will change very little during the following week so, if everyone is okay with how they are right now or they know they won't duel anyway, we can end it on Tuesday 15th, 22:00 (my time).

(I give it some time for all to have a couple of days to reply)

i suggest rounding up the tourney now, finals and holidays seem to be closing up schedules up. not to mention quite a few people have already put in a lot of matches. and i can be higher than last place if it closes while people who haven't played are in it.

mistletoe.png This was it people. Hands down; the tournament is finally over!

::::: THE  END :::::

Hopefully the overall idea, implementation and give 'n' takes were worth it. I don't expect you all enjoyed it the same, but did you at least entertain yourself at some point? That's what matters; not feeling that it was a waste of time or effort.  :)

Let's hope for something better next time. Until then,...  polls_congratulations_9_2607_970753_poll

(The winners' and scores' table will be announced in the OP the soonest possible...)                                    mistletoe.png

Archived