The time has come, the Arch-volution is starting!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's resume a bit:

Me, Kinka-Byo, Neo New Faytality and Tyretian have been the most active so far.

Captain Kirk, Tinkerer and Mr. Spaz have been less active.

The rest need to increase your activity.

Talim Rave and Saiku had dropped, unfortunately.

I think someone has told me that they'll be inactive anyway, but can't remember who.

The tourney can't last forever; the deadline is Sunday 13th, 8:00 (GMT +2). Only under very certain conditions will I allow an extention.

Keep it up people !!

alright, this is the list of people i haven't faced:

Dova
Tinkerer
VCR-CAT
Cosmo
BringerOfCake
Z-Rin

If any of you are online over the next week and want to face me, my Duelingnetwork ID is Vlaine-batteryman-, or just PM me to set up a time. i'm on DN pretty often recently, but i'm working all day tomorrow, so it'll have to wait until monday or late sunday night if you want to face me around then.

Sorry I haven't been on DN recently. Unfortunately, my finals continue this week so I probably won't be getting any duels in until after they are over (Wednesday). Also, on Friday, I will be traveling, so probably no duels then either until maybe the evening. Past that, though, I'll be on vacation so I should be a ton more open.

Also, score has not been updated to include my match vs Faytl, which went 2-1 my favor (that death double into satellite cannon falcon)

(Not sure how frequently you're updating that)

Sorry, I missed it. OP updated (along with shadow-spaz).

Sorry I haven't been on DN recently. Unfortunately, my finals continue this week so I probably won't be getting any duels in until after they are over (Wednesday). Also, on Friday, I will be traveling, so probably no duels then either until maybe the evening. Past that, though, I'll be on vacation so I should be a ton more open.

Ok, I'll have it in mind.

Archived