Post and I'll give you a Gemini Monster

The Nyx Avatar

I'm confused what Gemini are supposed to be, lore-wise, because of all this.

They're treated as Normal Monsters, but can be treated as Effect Monsters by wasting a Normal Summon instead of actually Normal Summoning; it's tedious as all hell and the effects are often not worth the effort. Thus, why no one likes them.

They're treated as Normal Monsters, but can be treated as Effect Monsters by wasting a Normal Summon instead of actually Normal Summoning; it's tedious as all hell and the effects are often not worth the effort. Thus, why no one likes them.

Sounds crap yeah.

Now to figure out how those monsters make sense being that. (Like tuners tend to make sense to be tuners and such) but I can't figure out any traits that make me think "Oh these things can become effect monsters" if that makes...any...sense...

Sounds crap yeah.

Now to figure out how those monsters make sense being that. (Like tuners tend to make sense to be tuners and such) but I can't figure out any traits that make me think "Oh these things can become effect monsters" if that makes...any...sense...

I tried making a Gemini archetype that was more competent than most Gemini Monsters.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/331967-gemini-archetype-deep-sleep-archetype/?fromsearch=1

However, should I ever make another, I'll make them more powerful.

Archived