Post a Request and I'll make a YGO Deck of it...Part II

Βyakuya

[spoiler=Infernity Exodia]

This is how you become an a****** in my eyes.

nUVrc7D.png

[spoiler=Something inconceivable]

You're the biggest, sadistic ass of this thread thus far.

h2WJk1z.png

1) I'm impressed. I didn't think someone could actually pull off Infernity Exodia. +rep for you

2) GDI Snailien. I'm supposed to be the jabroni of this thread. Why do you think I requested Infernity Exodia or Superheavy Spellbooks?

A Deck that focuses on the idea that Erebus (The Monarch thing) can recycle Dark Armed Dragon and uses this as a way to "search" it

[spoiler=Monarch DAD]

Didn't I already make you one? Was it too not fast enough for you? Any who, here's and updated version, so enjoy it anyways.

LPvvkjm.png

Star Eater Turbo. Because.

[spoiler=Star Eater Turbo (ft. Hieratics)]

No clue how this could work out, but it was the easiest way. Enjoy~

VEN79ha.png

Okay.

Machine King.dek(Every Machine King monster[beast Machine King Barbaros Ur does not count] + Every monster that mentions Machine King in its flavor text + Every Spell/Trap card that has a Machine King monster or a monster that mentions Machine King in its flavor text in its artwork).

[spoiler=Machina Machine Kings]

Pretty loose engine, but hope it's enough to boost these Machine Kings.

yoDp91A.png

I'm still working on the rest of these requests. Might not be able to post immediately due to schoolwork. I'm still taking requests and fulfilling them no matter what~

[spoiler=Monarch DAD]

Didn't I already make you one? Was it too not fast enough for you? Any who, here's and updated version, so enjoy it anyways.

LPvvkjm.png

You did something before, but not with utilizing Erebus, which was supposed to have to been the point XD I thank you plenty on this one, will be seeing how this one goes

Archived