16 Personalities Test

Blake

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Winning a debate matters less to you than making sure no one gets upset" hehehehe

Um Tactics went down by 10%

"I will find a way... Or make one." so me tho

Your personality type: “The Commander” (ENTJ-A)

Strength of individual traits: Extraverted: 67%, Intuitive: 56%, Thinking: 78%, Judging: 60%, Assertive: 80%. Role: Analyst Strategy: People Mastery

But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

I disagree about the ENTJs are natural-born leaders. I've always enjoyed being the #2 who whispers in the ear of the #1 and get's things, but w/e

I got INTP Personality. I think I took a similar test before and hot the same result. The second closest I got would be the ENTJ. Although im usually introverted, when there is an opportunity or situation where I have to be assertive I will usually be up to it.

I agree on something similar about myself. I am honestly introverted, but I find it quite easy to meet people and put on that fake smile. How many of those people really know me? Zero. So I suppose I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing 

54d6d5400bea1397e595ce77c4d13a09.png

Ah i remember this, i posted the last one, Or well, I posted it in the status bar, then Black made a topic.

I think the last one i got is more accurate, im just bad at answering questions and not in a great position rn.

EDIT: No this one is actually really perfect i just read about it.

It often changes depending on the test, questions asked, and when I'm taking the test in my life. I'm pretty confident in knowing who I am, but these are always fun to take.

AK1XR3J.png

Mine often fluctuate a lot because so many of my results are so middle-of-the-pack. The only two that have remained consistent between every time I've taken this test are the N and the F. I is consistent with the last 1 or 2 times I've taken this.

It often changes depending on the test, questions asked, and when I'm taking the test in my life. I'm pretty confident in knowing who I am, but these are always fun to take.

AK1XR3J.png

Mine often fluctuate a lot because so many of my results are so middle-of-the-pack. The only two that have remained consistent between every time I've taken this test are the N and the F. I is consistent with the last 1 or 2 times I've taken this.

"it's got a good chance"

Wat

Archived