AnonymousCommander

entj-female.png
Code: ENTJ-A
Role: Analyst
Strategy: People Mastery
What about you?
TAKE THE TEST 
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
67%
EXTRAVERTED
33%
INTROVERTED
Extraverted individuals prefer group activities and get energized by social interaction. They tend to be more enthusiastic and more easily excited than introverts. Read more
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
56%
INTUITIVE
44%
OBSERVANT
Intuitive individuals are very imaginative, open-minded and curious. They prefer novelty over stability and focus on hidden meanings and future possibilities. Read more
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
78%
THINKING
22%
Thinking individuals focus on objectivity and rationality, prioritizing logic over emotions. They tend to hide their feelings and see efficiency as more important than cooperation. Read more
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
60%
JUDGING
40%
PROSPECTING
Judging individuals are decisive, thorough and highly organized. They value clarity, predictability and closure, preferring structure and planning to spontaneity. Read more
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
80%
ASSERTIVE
20%
Assertive individuals are self-assured, even-tempered and resistant to stress. They refuse to worry too much and do not push themselves too hard when it comes to achieving goals. Read more

I do not forgive, I do not forget, Expect me

I mean, there are certainly more than 16 variations on a human being, so it would stand to reason that none of them would really quite fit for a lot of people.

Mine, on the other hand fit to a T. Like, reading through it was genuinely haunting on how well it fit, especially regarding things the quiz didn't even ask about.

I've taken similar tests before in the past and what you described was more my experience then and was sort of what I was expecting this time is all. I probably play too middle of the road on things when it's on a scale of like strongly agree to strongly disagree.

The most common ones seem to be NFP-T

With INFP-T and ENFP-T both being really common around here, though I think the former has a slight lead.

INFP-A here, can't take screenies.

Though, I got like 55% for I, 57% N, 65% F, and 55% P, and 60% A. I guess I'm straddling in the middle.

INFP-A are pretty rare cuz most INFP have some kind of social anxiety and they respond really intensely to criticism.  That being said:

INFP-A

I is about 13%, N is about 45%, F is about 10%, P is about 60%, and A is about 20%.

Archived