Let's get to know each other

The Nyx Avatar

Oh well. I joined when I was like 12. Not like being a few years older makes much of a difference with some of the people around here. As long as you're a at least a mature respecting member on this site, its fine.

Ok, I'll try my best. =w=

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love playing the Heroic Challenger/Champion Archetype because it just KICKS ASS

You know what would help to make Heroics better? If Clasp Sword wasn't funking Level 1.

It's literally, ONLY a Level 1, because it was used as a plot device. I don't see why they could have just Summoned Clasp through Ambush, instead of giving Clasp the short end of the stick and making it a 1 because 'LOL LION HEART NEEDS 3 MATERIALS EKSDEE'.

You know what would help to make Heroics better? If Clasp Sword wasn't funking Level 1.

It's literally, ONLY a Level 1, because it was used as a plot device. I don't see why they could have just Summoned Clasp through Ambush, instead of giving Clasp the short end of the stick and making it a 1 because 'LOL LION HEART NEEDS 3 MATERIALS EKSDEE'.

At the very least, they could have done something like this:

S1AkxNS.jpg

LORE:When this card is Normal Summoned, you can banish the bottom card of your opponent's Deck. Once per turn, you can target 1 "Shinigami" monster you control; this card's Level becomes the Level of that monster until the End Phase.

Guess I'll come back and talk more about me.

To answer the animal question from last page, my favorite animals are probably either tigers or turtles.

I believe anything can be done if one applies themself enough to the task.

My favorite video game franchise is Legend of Zelda, which is part of why I main Ganondorf in Smash.

If I had to choose between marrying the undead or marrying the living, the undead always win.

Corpse Bride was an amazing movie until the ending, which thoroughly sucked.

My favorite type of game is a free one.

[spoiler=Last but not least, this is probably my favorite image on the internet]zuTLNjx.png

Guess I'll come back and talk more about me.

To answer the animal question from last page, my favorite animals are probably either tigers or turtles.

I believe anything can be done if one applies themself enough to the task.

My favorite video game franchise is Legend of Zelda, which is part of why I main Ganondorf in Smash.

If I had to choose between marrying the undead or marrying the living, the undead always win.

Corpse Bride was an amazing movie until the ending, which thoroughly sucked.

My favorite type of game is a free one.

[spoiler=Last but not least, this is probably my favorite image on the internet]zuTLNjx.png

>yui likes tigers

Well, that's make two of us.

I am a 15 year old 170 pound male who enjoys playing video games and eating food ( chicken tenders is one of my favorite dishes ) . I joined the forum when I was 12 and really loved the concept of both the card maker and the forum, but was an annoying pest. So I took a break for a few months, came back some time in late 2013, and frequented the forum for about 2 1/2 years. Since mid 2015, I've been off and on with the site now that I'm in high school and have many other responsibilites to tend to. But despite all the work, I always try to log on when I can because the people here are so fun to talk to.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine's mint chocolate chip.

Out of the typical flavours of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate, I like vanilla the most!

Otherwise, for the more exotic flavours, I always look to try something new. Hmm, I guess rosewater has stood out for me? .-. Mint choc chip is nice too, and cookies and cream, and lemon and lime, and...

Archived