Let's get to know each other

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like listening to music but not songs, particularly Video Game Remixes/OST.

Ah, what can I say. I'm a huge PC gamer.

I am very conscious about other people's opinions of me, and whenever I do something I fear I have done it wrong.

Every. Freaking. Time.

I'm an incredible pessimist, actually. Try not to show it, but....yeah. Double-check everything, always fear the worst can happen, be stupid by making a list of all the things that could go wrong with whatever.

Not something I should be doing.

I'm an incredible pessimist, actually. Try not to show it, but....yeah. Double-check everything, always fear the worst can happen, be stupid by making a list of all the things that could go wrong with whatever.

Not something I should be doing.

Somewhat pessimistic, myself. Not too much, but it shows a few times. And I take some stuff seriously (too much at times).

Favorite cheese is gouda. Second favorite is muenster. :3

Cheddar. I'm not that interesting.

And favorite color...

It kind of changes. For now, I'll say black.

While we're discussing that, I'm also super pessimistic. Another huge difference between me and Cow, who's relatively optimistic. I would rather have my fears confirmed than to fall from a high, and I tend to jump to the worst conclusions as well.

Edit:

Cheddar. I'm not that interesting.

Sharp cheddar is super good though, so I can't blame you.

I am a raven and also a writing desk.

The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you.

(How many of you know this one?)

That's okay I JUST HAVE TO KILL YOU THERE'S A REASON KONAMI ARE MAKING FUSION MONSTERS FUSIONS WILL DESTROY YOU

Xyz is actually my second favorite ^^

Yeah...no.

Does it help if I say the main reason I like XYZs is because of Slacker Magician?

And Shark Caesar.

Shyneet? Okay.

....I care.

That makes three of us.

My order:

1.Synchro

2.Pendulum (What a twist)

3.Xyz (Yeah; I put Xyz above Fusion)

4.Fusion (Would've put this higher because of Ritual Beasts, but they're pretty slow themselves)

5.Ritual (If only there were more)

Archived