Let's get to know each other

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I really should be doing Physics homework right now, so I'll leave you, Dae #1, to your fapping, and the rest of you to your... whatever it is you're doing.

Yeah; I should be doing my own homework, too. I've got until Saturday, but I've got to take an exam either tomorrow or the day after; it is only Monday-Thursday, and of course, I have college classes on Monday AND Thursday. So I expect this week to be nothing but torture.

tbh idk if anyone wants me here but i'll be here anyway

Um hi I'm a baka cool guy who likes pokemon and yugioh and as of recently undertale. I hope to become a novelist and write fantsasy adventures and gay stuff for women

[spoiler=About Me]

Likes: Pokemon/Yugioh/Undertale, anything that rips off pokemon/monster collecting games in general (FOSSIL FIGHTERS!!!), barazoku, snuggles, basically all forms of food, character design, non-stupid Furry or Kemono art, anime openings/the japanese language in general, ~winter~

Dislikes: Genwunners, conservatives (although that's my only political view ever), yaoi, douchey people (oftentimes straight or white but not implying that all white or straight people are douchey: eg, I know douchey black people), homestuck is kinda on my list, god i hate flowey, "that part" of tumblr

Pet Peeves: Bad grammar, wolf fangirls, shōnen fanservice

Morbid Fears: Knives

Waifu: N/A

Favorite Yugioh card: Madolche Queen Tiaramisu (I have so much sentiment behind this card guys you don't get it)

Favorite Pokemon: Pangoro

Pokemon Trainer Title: Mega Stone Collector

tbh idk if anyone wants me here but i'll be here anyway

Um hi I'm a baka cool guy who likes pokemon and yugioh and as of recently undertale. I hope to become a novelist and write fantsasy adventures and gay stuff for women

[spoiler=About Me]

Likes: Pokemon/Yugioh/Undertale, anything that rips off pokemon/monster collecting games in general (FOSSIL FIGHTERS!!!), barazoku, snuggles, basically all forms of food, character design, non-stupid Furry or Kemono art, anime openings/the japanese language in general, ~winter~

Dislikes: Genwunners, conservatives (although that's my only political view ever), yaoi, douchey people (oftentimes straight or white but not implying that all white or straight people are douchey: eg, I know douchey black people), homestuck is kinda on my list, god i hate flowey, "that part" of tumblr

Pet Peeves: Bad grammar, wolf fangirls, shōnen fanservice

Morbid Fears: Knives

Waifu: N/A

Favorite Yugioh card: Madolche Queen Tiaramisu (I have so much sentiment behind this card guys you don't get it)

Favorite Pokemon: Pangoro

Pokemon Trainer Title: Mega Stone Collector

Tiaramisu is a fun Xyz; keeping her on the field however, is a hassle. Funny how I hardly know a single wolf fangirl. And I'm not sure what to say about Gen 1-ers. They're not as fun?

This is a great thread so I'm bringing it back with.

My favorite anime genre is Slice-of-Life and my favorite kinds of manga seem to be shoujo romance. Yeah I know.

Also before I met Yui I was the biggest Yuri fan I knew

As in the genre yuri or a character? Anywho:

I haven't read much manga; just Hellsing, Monster Musume, Megami Ibunroku, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Azumanga Daioh. And this break, I should catch upnon anime.

I prefer Shounen, action-oriented anime/manga. I don't usually like Slice of Life, at all, but I will try it if the series interests me enough. I do also indulge in Shoujo stories as well from time to time, like Absolute Boyfriend(one of my favorites), Koi to Uso, and such. Admitting these is more embarrassing than I thought. I usually read Manga, including Manhwa and Webtoons, more than I watch anime.

What's slice-of-life?

Shows or stories that usually transition day by day. They usually have no specific plot and just casually follow the story of the main character(s). As Arms said they're usually fun and entertaining to watch. I'm just not usually not in the mood for them though. Unless it's Watamote, then it's a party. I cringe every time.

Shows or stories that usually transition day by day. They usually have no specific plot and just casually follow the story of the main character(s). As Arms said they're usually fun and entertaining to watch. I'm just not usually not in the mood for them though. Unless it's Watamote, then it's a party. I cringe every time.

Like Azumanga Daioh?

Also before I met Yui I was the biggest Yuri fan I knew

Can confirm, he likes yuri almost as much as I do.  Almost.

Yui Facts 2: Electric Boogaloo:

>Sometimes I give up on things really fast.  Other times, I'm so determined to get it done that I can and will waste my entire day doing it.

>All my time is free time.  Except when I'm sleeping.

>Favorite instrument is in fact saxophone.

>I try to avoid things with absurd amounts of hype because I know I'll go in super-hyped and ultimately get disappointed because it didn't live up to the expectations everyone else had made for me.  That's why I haven't played Undertale (that and I don't wanna buy it).

>Favorite name in the English language is Morgan.

>

.  You were probably expecting something more like this, weren't you?

>I generally prefer characters/classes with higher skillcaps in games.  I like the challenge of having to learn them to be good, then stomping when I get good.

>Sometimes I give up on things really fast.  Other times, I'm so determined to get it done that I can and will waste my entire day doing it.

>I try to avoid things with absurd amounts of hype because I know I'll go in super-hyped and ultimately get disappointed because it didn't live up to the expectations everyone else had made for me.  That's why I haven't played Undertale (that and I don't wanna buy it).

>

You were probably expecting something more like this, weren't you?

>I generally prefer characters/classes with higher skillcaps in games.  I like the challenge of having to learn them to be good, then stomping when I get good.

I can relate to these things. And yeah kinda. Ironically I was expecting an Undertale theme.

Hmm what more to say...

I used to be in a couple world-renowned professional choirs for middle and high school-aged people. It was an escalator system, though you could still fail to make it in even if you came from the lower level. I left after I graduated, though. Because of that, I'm a bit of a music snob, and am extremely critical and analytical when it comes to singers. I know stuff about music in general as well, and my favorite instrument is the violin. Second favorite is the piano, though, which I can play a little.

I generally don't let this side of me come out too much around non-musically inclined people, however. Tbh I generally don't talk about a lot of stuff unless somebody knows about it already, since it takes two to tango...and to talk.

Hmm what more to say...

I used to be in a couple world-renowned professional choirs for middle and high school-aged people. It was an escalator system, though you could still fail to make it in even if you came from the lower level. I left after I graduated, though. Because of that, I'm a bit of a music snob, and am extremely critical and analytical when it comes to singers. I know stuff about music in general as well, and my favorite instrument is the violin. Second favorite is the piano, though, which I can play a little.

I generally don't let this side of me come out too much around non-musically inclined people, however. Tbh I generally don't talk about a lot of stuff unless somebody knows about it already, since it takes two to tango...and to talk.

Congratulations.

Time is my worst enemy, I officially use Yugioh Card Maker more than my video games, and I put off anime whilst in college. I plan on catching up again this break.

Archived