Let's get to know each other

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's me (somehow):

I'm 23, average to tall and have a medium build (used to be thinner the previous years). I don't separate food (but I do have preferences) and I feel lucky to live in a village, with all the good and bad things of it.

Not very energetic, but I do like activities and challenges. Not talkative, but I don't hesitate to talk to people or be part of their conversations. I'm generally the guy who can be part of many things but lacks initiative. I'm not pleased with this, but I'm someone who can indeed be a helping hand or a company; even for the silliest reasons!  :D

What else? Um... I see some Anime; not all kinds. Also, being an undergraduate at Informatics, I'm more or less familiar with technological stuff around this realm. Video games are part of it, but time and/or lack of motivation prevent me from being active there. I don't mind to be honest, but here~

Oh, "here". Of course: It's "here" too. Being the way I described right before, it's obvious that I'm not doing good at being social. (Strange thing is, I DO dare talk to people or be with them, but I'm often not the "protagonist"!  :? ) The work I'm doing these last months, the opportunity as a student at a university and, of course, being here helped (and help) me a lot, so thank you!  :D

I... Think I said too much. Just wanted to let you know me better and to know that, there are generally people you can seek relaxing, boring or even unexpectedly interesting times. Is all you want to say "hi"? Just do so.  ;)

(It's important to see me as someone you can trust and talk to with ease, no matter how strangely I act. My intentions are usually not bad.)

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I said WAY too much. Time to face the consequences...

Here's me (somehow):

I'm 23, average to tall and have a medium build (used to be thinner the previous years). I don't separate food (but I do have preferences) and I feel lucky to live in a village, with all the good and bad things of it.

Not very energetic, but I do like activities and challenges. Not talkative, but I don't hesitate to talk to people or be part of their conversations. I'm generally the guy who can be part of many things but lacks initiative. I'm not pleased with this, but I'm someone who can indeed be a helping hand or a company; even for the silliest reasons!  :D

What else? Um... I see some Anime; not all kinds. Also, being an undergraduate at Informatics, I'm more or less familiar with technological stuff around this realm. Video games are part of it, but time and/or lack of motivation prevent me from being active there. I don't mind to be honest, but here~

Oh, "here". Of course: It's "here" too. Being the way I described right before, it's obvious that I'm not doing good at being social. (Strange thing is, I DO dare talk to people or be with them, but I'm often not the "protagonist"!  :? ) The work I'm doing these last months, the opportunity as a student at a university and, of course, being here helped (and help) me a lot, so thank you!  :D

I... Think I said too much. Just wanted to let you know me better and to know that, there are generally people you can seek relaxing, boring or even unexpectedly interesting times. Is all you want to say "hi"? Just do so.  ;)

(It's important to see me as someone you can trust and talk to with ease, no matter how strangely I act. My intentions are usually not bad.)

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I said WAY too much. Time to face the consequences...

It's okay. The "say a little about you" part was more of a minimum, rather than a maximum. If you have a lot to say, go right ahead; type a paragraph. But if you only want to share a little, that's fine, too.

Also, who likes having their relatives over? I feel like I'm the only one.

• 4 months later...

Archived