Rest in Piss YCMaker Posted February 1, 2016 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Pls CowCow you'll make Deadpool relapse. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azure Wolf Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Lemonade. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brinolovania Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 look, more workload Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Pls CowCow you'll make Deadpool relapse.I honestly forgotI don't like being so limited :( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
EeveeManiac Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 I'll bite. You can use my current one (Doesn't need to be animated) or my original if you feel like it o.o[spoiler=Original Pic] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr Dr Professor Spaz Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 ...I wonder how he could possibly do this... It's only 13 frames. You should(n't) be fine Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest BGMCANN0N Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 ...I wonder how he could possibly do this... It's only 13 frames. You should(n't) be fineOh it isn't that bad... Right? Flip the Penguin horizontally. Erase Flippers and make seperate save files as you go on. Etc.------------------------------------------------------ You don't have to do mine if you don't want to, Enguin. I see you have quite a burden already. :P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Draconus297 Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 This should be fun. Shouldn't be too hard to draw Giratina unimpressed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arimetal Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Shouldn't be too hard. Remember that one thread where ocs were made for every poster? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Shouldn't be too hard. Remember that one thread where ocs were made for every poster?I do remember that. >.> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mitchermitcher Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 By all means, my dear Calvin. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
epicmemesbro Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 We need VCR cat in here. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rest in Piss YCMaker Posted February 1, 2016 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Such cri. Hyde's is still breaking me, going to just skip that and come back to it before the next batch posted. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nicο Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 I find it hilarious the title actually had to be changed cuz gifs. Absolutely understandable that it can't be done, but hilarious nonetheless. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rest in Piss YCMaker Posted February 1, 2016 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 ezpz amiright?! Fuck you pal. Gave up at the end because I wanted to die. pls If the original was genuinely made in MS Paint, whoever did it is an absolute genius. I wish you the best of luck Just horrific. There are nuances to the lighting and colour of that image that I just cannot replicate so perseverance would be futile. Kozmo Farmgirl shouldn't be too difficult, right? This one just never got off the ground really. OP WILL DELIVER. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Hyde Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Its bootyful <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rest in Piss YCMaker Posted February 1, 2016 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Its bootyful <3 I'm sorry for cursing you pal, it's only because I hate what you did to me <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rest in Piss YCMaker Posted February 1, 2016 Author Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 you're gonna hate yourself if you're actually gonna try and do this Honestly I could not be fucked trying with this one, the image is so small and awkwardly sized and low-res even on your profile I wasn't able get a feel for what it's supposed to look like at all. Had a good few goes and all ended with me pissed at it. Just nah. "Hypocrisy, thy name is KKK." Anywho: I appreciate you taking the time to draw/paint. Was going so well and then somewhere along the line it went horribly wrong through snowballing of subtle errors and ended up with this. The arbitrary batches of 4 end as a pair wraps it up, I need to sleep and will continue after. My mind is worn and not conducive to doing this kind of thing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~British Soul~ Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 GISHKI Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shalltear Bloodfallen Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Well well. I'm impressed. Did not expect you to be able to come even this close to the real deal Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Nyx Avatar Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Was going so well and then somewhere along the line it went horribly wrong through snowballing of subtle errors and ended up with this. Wow; I actually rather like it. Good job. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hallohallo Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 whynot.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GarlandChaos Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 It's not excellent.mfw in Enguin's headcanon Linkara is French. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Forest Fire Posted February 1, 2016 Report Share Posted February 1, 2016 Honestly I could not be funked trying with this one, the image is so small and awkwardly sized and low-res even on your profile I wasn't able get a feel for what it's supposed to look like at all. Had a good few goes and all ended with me pissed at it. Just nah. step one: search for better sizes.step two: find this: http://40.media.tumblr.com/bcf865b850f7fe420c2647f876745e53/tumblr_o1hcpxUcun1qk7bn3o1_500.jpgstep three: ????step four: profit Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rest in Piss YCMaker Posted February 2, 2016 Author Report Share Posted February 2, 2016 Because what is perspective or line boundaries or shading. Cri.I know the feeling. Promising start, horrific ending. Azure Wolf's is making me cri so will be even longer than just the first 12 have taken. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.