CowCowxFrunk: A Forbidden Love

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, the thing about the conspiracy was a joke. Don't be that paranoid. The world isn't coming after you, you're just that wrong.

You guys are frankly kinda adorable.

"Hey some kid is badmouthing me on the internet!"

"Don't worry I got the rest of the gang on speed dial"

"Yeah let's teach this punk a lesson"

I imagined this with their avis and it made me giggle.

Sorry, I missed this.

So because they can see it anywhere else, we should have no standards?

Thank God I wasn't born 10 years later. What a world.

I know right?

Not saying we shouldn't have standards, just saying it's inevitable.

Bruh you were banned for being a prick to literally everyone. Not saying the ban was justified, but don't pretend you are some vigilante mmkay?

Warning issued by Nanashi Nai for Permaban in Profile

Given 999 points.

Content moderated permanently

Ability to create content removed permanently.

Suspended permanently

You didn't stop.

Thank you and please leave.

Wellllllllll.......I believe the last words I had at that point were to politely request Klav to stop sucking his own dick; my temperament was likely what made Nai unsympathetic towards my cause

CowCow should be used to people tag teaming him. It happens a lot, but then the hoard jumps in to love CowCow and praise him for speaking his mind, even though no one really knows what he is saying.

Actually I tend to me more of a top annnnyway.

Man I wonder when this horde is coming. *checks watch* bus running a bit late.

I know right?

Not really. A well-informed parent will usually make decisions about which sites to allow their children to visit via whitelisting (rather than trying to blacklist everything, you merely permit what you deem safe). There should be no reason why a child-oriented forum about a children's card game would be of any particular danger. Especially if well-moderated, which it likes to think it is.

Mods negligently allowing explicit content is their own failure, and even if the rules are not enforced so much due to a changing of the guard, they are still the rules, and parents can reasonably expect them to be enforced.

I know right?

Inevitable that kids will end up exposed to that? Sure, but it shouldn't be here.

If I'm a 10 year old, and I wanna make some bad ass Yugiohs to trade with my friends, I should be able to do it with some creep posting ecchi on the forum. That was the whole point.

As Night said, J-Max was a mod once, he should have known better, and he had done this type of thing before, and he did it again, and so he deserved to go permanently.

In Night's defence, I was never going to stick around on a site with J-Max, so it was fine to keep him and his half a dozen fanboys instead of me.

Inevitable that kids will end up exposed to that? Sure, but it shouldn't be here.

If I'm a 10 year old, and I wanna make some bad ass Yugiohs to trade with my friends, I should be able to do it with some creep posting ecchi on the forum. That was the whole point.

As Night said, J-Max was a mod once, he should have known better, and he had done this type of thing before, and he did it again, and so he deserved to go permanently.

In Night's defence, I was never going to stick around on a site with J-Max, so it was fine to keep him and his half a dozen fanboys instead of me.

There's an alternate universe where we banned the shitposters, Mare was rightfully assigned the blame for the raids and I was exonerated, J-Max stayed banned, his fanboys left, you stayed, I became debates mod, and the Shitty Justice League reigned in an Era of Good Feelings for years to come.

Oh well.

Sometimes, I wonder where you get crap like this. "Top"...for what? I understand the context of top, god I love being a top, but it makes no sense in relativity to a "horde".

Cause you said double-teamed, which...nevermind guess I was being too subtle, my bad.

Because, like most of the rest of us, he has important sheet to take care of. It's only the particularly reckless conduct that draws us out of the shadows.

Then you've done a sheet job lmao XD Cause if one Misc thread that most are not paying attention to is what draws you out, you need to check your...scanners? How does that work?

All this time I was apparently autistic, thank you for letting me know, I shall see the appropriate medical professionals.

Archived