CowCowxFrunk: A Forbidden Love

Cause you said double-teamed, which...nevermind guess I was being too subtle, my bad.

Then you've done a sheet job lmao XD Cause if one Misc thread that most are not paying attention to is what draws you out, you need to check your...scanners? How does that work?

All this time I was apparently autistic, thank you for letting me know, I shall see the appropriate medical professionals.

Clearly you didn't understand anything in my post, but that's nothing new!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best part of this thread is that Cow keeps thinking he's "won" and so he keeps posting to tell everyone, hoping that if he does it enough, they'll start believing him.

Wait what do you mean? Nobody "won" this. There's no winning whatever this is. This is the second time you've posted to say that I'm posting to tell everyone I won.

Clearly you didn't understand anything in my post, but that's nothing new!

No I get it I just wanted to make a bad joke.

There's an alternate universe where we banned the shitposters, Mare was rightfully assigned the blame for the raids and I was exonerated, J-Max stayed banned, his fanboys left, you stayed, I became debates mod, and the Shitty Justice League reigned in an Era of Good Feelings for years to come.

Oh well.

Yeah. Shame we're stuck here in this reality, where every time we happen to come back people point and laugh at the old guys. Where people who have lost think they won, and people who have won really haven't won anything. What could have been...

Last I recall, J-Max left after knowing a stalker of his has found his account here.

Was it the FBI?

Wait what do you mean? Nobody "won" this. There's no winning whatever this is. This is the second time you've posted to say that I'm posting to tell everyone I won.

No I get it I just wanted to make a bad joke.

Jokes are meant to be funny, not show off stupidity. Even bad jokes. When they show off stupidity, that is just embarrassing.

I don't think anyone can claim to have won in this situation.

That's patently false. Tkill, Frunk, Azuh and I caused you all to post more in this thread than the rest of the forum gets genuine activity in a week (okay, a bit of hyperbole, but you get the point).

Plus, we had fun, reminisced, and scolded some terrible arguments. All in all, a great outing for the Shitty Justice League.

Oh, most importantly - the accusations about the conspiracy caused us all to chat and plan a weekend reunion in Chicago. How's that for irony!

That's patently false. Tkill, Frunk, Azuh and I caused you all to post more in this thread than the rest of the forum gets genuine activity in a week (okay, a bit of hyperbole, but you get the point).

Plus, we had fun, reminisced, and scolded some terrible arguments. All in all, a great outing for the Shitty Justice League.

I'm just here to catch up on my history. I really don't give a sheet, but a lot of good points are being made here.

Yeah, but somewhere in that meaningless sheet he still thinks he's right and the world has to know.

Actually no I admit that either side have their positives.

Jokes are meant to be funny, not show off stupidity. Even bad jokes. When they show off stupidity, that is just embarrassing.

Sorry, I'm not as good at innuendos as you, I'm trying to branch out a bit is all. Thanks for letting me know it flopped.

Misc gets a lot of activity to be fair. It's a wild ride sometimes.

Let me just draw the line really clearly here:

Sexually explicit content on a website frequented by children is never acceptable.

That is the line. Some people were willing to cross it - both those who committed the acts, and those who defended the commission of said acts. That does not make the acts acceptable. Crossing the line is a dangerous precedent, especially for repeat offenders.

Let me just draw the line really clearly here:

Sexually explicit content on a website frequented by children is never acceptable.

That is the line. Some people were willing to cross it - both those who committed the acts, and those who defended the commission of said acts. That does not make the acts acceptable. Crossing the line is a dangerous precedent, especially for repeat offenders.

So, you won't go suck yourself? Got it.

Archived