Nirvana High Paladin

Calm the frick down, Salt Pants. If you'd actually paid attention, you would've noticed that Blade Blaster has 2200 Defense while Smells Like Teen Spirit has 2500 defense. The pose may be an homage to Blade Blaster, but the stats are an homage to Shooting Star Dragon. This isn't Konami taunting you, like you seem to think; this is a tasteful reference to the two main big-evolution monsters of that era, which is what Smells Like Teen Spirit is for this series.

Seriously, go find a mountain of fries to distribute all that misguided salt.

only repping it because you used the name that i just called it and i want that name to stick

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm the frick down, Salt Pants. If you'd actually paid attention, you would've noticed that Blade Blaster has 2200 Defense while Smells Like Teen Spirit has 2500 defense. The pose may be an homage to Blade Blaster, but the stats are an homage to Shooting Star Dragon. This isn't Konami taunting you, like you seem to think; this is a tasteful reference to the two main big-evolution monsters of that era, which is what Smells Like Teen Spirit is for this series.

Seriously, go find a mountain of fries to distribute all that misguided salt.

Why are you telling me to calm down?  All i did was make a shitty joke and then ask an opinion.

Why are you telling me to calm down?  All i did was make a shitty joke and then ask an opinion.

Practically all you've done in this thread is just obnoxiously repeat the same shitty joke that easily comes across as genuine salt/complaints, so I'm gettin' you to shut iiiiiiit

Wow seriously calm down there. There's nothing to get so angry about. VCR_CAT just wants to have a little joke around, and you go and overreact like this.. really wow.

OT: I wish Speedroids had Pendulums now.

I like this card. It looks like it'll be fun to try to play with. Still, kinda odd we have a Pendulum being able to act as a tuner... Oh well.

Also, we shall forever call this "Teen Spirit Paladin", for obvious reasons. Plus, Yuya is a teen and this is the spirit of his dueling, so fits in more ways than one!

Wow seriously calm down there. There's nothing to get so angry about. VCR_CAT just wants to have a little joke around, and you go and overreact like this.. really wow.

OT: I wish Speedroids had Pendulums now.

I mean it COULD happen. Superheavy Samurais and Moonlights got Pendulums. We'll likely find out in a few days if Fluffals/Death Toys/Edge Imps get Pendulums.  If Yugo doesn't get absorbed, it TECHNICALLY isn't impossible. Unlikely, yeah, but not impossible.

So... we're not going to talk about the implications of this thing being a L10 Pendulum? That kinda suggests a future Scale 11 or 12 in some form. Though we ARE still waiting for a Scale 0 to go with Trump Witch...

It doesn't suggest anything of the sort...?

We got Daibak, but it only came with a 5 scale that becomes an 11 Scale in order to summon Yosen only. We haven't seen anything of the sort yet.

And even if it DID imply that, who cares? PSing higher levels isn't the issue, the issue is the ability to summon lower. High Scales are horribly overrated, unless it's something like Qli that is actively made to abuse it.

also trump witch is just worse than trump girl so who cares

there are far more important things that can be PSd with a 1 scale

Black kind of has a point.

Are there even that many 9/10 worth playing that could even be Pendulum Summoned?

There's Yubel, I guess...

I'm waiting on a new pair of DARK Level 8 Destiny Hero Pendulums with 0 and 13 scales, personally.

Sergey will come back from the dead and get scale 11s to Pendulum Summon the original Earthbound Immortals.

I just remembered how the cover card for the set was thought to be Starve Venom, given it's name was The Dark Illusion.

Now this is the cover card instead.

Dark... ILLUSION.

I have no idea if that's on purpose or not, but it's certainly goddamn hilarious.

Not really a fan of pendulum monsters that are originally stored in extra decks, it makes no sense.

In all honesty, I agree. Until Odd-eyes Rebellion came along, I was expecting Rituals, as a Main Deck Card Type, to be the only Advanced Summoning Method that got Pendulums,

[spoiler=as my recent created cards will reflect.]

0ec2Bbe.jpgmdrRdnt.jpg

kr3bALr.jpg71hP4MU.jpg

xVRDOZ7.jpgpmOz9nk.png

In all honesty, I agree. Until Odd-eyes Rebellion came along, I was expecting Rituals, as a Main Deck Card Type, to be the only Advanced Summoning Method that got Pendulums,

[spoiler=as my recent created cards will reflect.]

0ec2Bbe.jpgmdrRdnt.jpg

kr3bALr.jpg71hP4MU.jpg

xVRDOZ7.jpgpmOz9nk.png

also, Even if Ritual Pendulum Have no Pendulum/Monster effect, they can be Pendulum Summoned From The Extra Deck if the Ritual Summon was conducted properly beforehand, they can be as Gates as well.

My concern is the Fusion/Synchro/Xyz Pendulum, if they have no monster effects, they cant be Set as Gates.

Archived