Cherry Heart [Quest-based RP] Always Accepting

Aix

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay since I can't exactly post right this moment and want it to be known.

Cave quest. You can now move on towards another path. (the map is in an earlier post of mine remember). Let me know what the walking order is, this time, when you post (or I'll just assume whoever posts first is first).
And an announcement.

From now on I will give 3-4 days to post. If no one posts in that time, I WILL lock the thread and call the quest as failed.

Same goes for if three times not everyone in the cave posts before each of my next posts.

We want this to end eventually, so the pace needs to be picked up.

Okay since I can't exactly post right this moment and want it to be known.

Cave quest. You can now move on towards another path. (the map is in an earlier post of mine remember). Let me know what the walking order is, this time, when you post (or I'll just assume whoever posts first is first).

And an announcement.

From now on I will give 3-4 days to post. If no one posts in that time, I WILL lock the thread and call the quest as failed.

Same goes for if three times not everyone in the cave posts before each of my next posts.

We want this to end eventually, so the pace needs to be picked up.

Tfw when this quest should've ended 5 encounters ago

Tfw when this quest should've ended 5 encounters ago

So it should have ended before it began? There's been times you've taken almost a week to post you know. And why is this the first I'm hearing against it?

I know you and Stalfos have been complaining in the chat about this, but neither really took the time to talk to me about it.

I gave people options to ask me what the result of certain actions will be to make posts faster.

I've posted almost as soon as I could whenever everyone posted. Had I implemented this 3/4 day thing from the start we'd likely be done by now.

So seriously, I'm tired of hearing about the snide comments that keep happening about this. Finally you KINDA are bringing it to my attention directly, after this long.

Archived