Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Please no boot! I'm sorry i'm always holding up the RP, I'm a trash RPer for that I know. It's hard for me to come up with something meaningful without coming back to it after mulling it over a bit, but I get out of school next week so I will definitely be quicker with posting by then ;^^

From the menu options Ashley can apparently access,

Sorry if it sounded like I assumed anything about the features, I tried to leave it vague so that you could fill in what they were. If you weren't intending on having anything other than the map and the actual library of pokemon you could've put something like "Ashley messed with the Pokédex but wasn't able to access anything other than the map" and that would've answered that. I suppose i could've asked what features the 'dex has in the OOC, but I thought it would be good to find out organically through IC means.

Are Pidgeot native to Teno? Also, would it be godmodding to notice it flying around in your opinion? Just to make an off comment about the fact that there was a non-native pokemon when the group reunites, not to be all "omg I saw you transform I know your secret" because that's what I imagine a 10 yo to do and is obviously godmodding.

Archived