Pokémon: Tipping Point [OoC/Started/Accepting]

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My statement still stands, Neos doesn't know f*ck-all about this region. Hell, he isn't even sure if the starters even understand him, since he's having a hard time understanding them. Then again, I'm going on the 'different region = different dialect' thing to keep Neos from being an auto-translator for everything that Draconus doesn't want known early yet from the native Pokemon. However, ancient Pokemon (and I'm talking Arceus-ancient or close to) he could probably understand thanks to Mistress Mew from the Tree of Beginning and being raised by her alongside the other Pokemon there.

Posted. Ashley just thinks Neos is a crazy fast runner or something. She will probably ask him about that later, or something of the sort. Hopefully this will become one of those 10+ page RPs, because I'm sure that all parties, Draconus especially, would want to see this reach completion, yes?

I'm sure that will become relevant. Hopefully Neos will figure out that he will have to be careful about transforming now that Ashley thinks his one and only Pokémon is a Pidgeot. Then again, if he doesn't then it will lead to some fun...

6406.witness.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

so if he doesn't then that's cool too d:

I dunno where the hell Draco is.

And also, unless I say otherwise after a post (and sometimes I will when I see a possible outcome), yes it actually would be powerplaying to go ahead and knock the Ditto out of a tree. Having the mooer headbutt said tree in an attempt to do so, however, isn't out of the question.

It would be powerplaying, especially since Garbit probably doesn't know the whole 'Pokémon hide in trees' thing from gen II. I made sure on here that Ashley noticing PidgNeot wasn't because I wasn't sure.

And yes, where is Draco?

It would be powerplaying, especially since Garbit probably doesn't know the whole 'Pokémon hide in trees' thing from gen II. I made sure on here that Ashley noticing PidgNeot wasn't because I wasn't sure.

well I ment have Cowcow just smell that neos was there, garbit whould try and oviously stop him, becaurse of how low is health is, mind you I have a similar idea now, that obvisoly won't be powerplaying, and what you said is acutly metagaming (using infometion that can not be known in character), speaking of witch i need to found out wether the pidgey group is in the hoenen pokedex...

Edit:no, no it is not, there is very little chance that garbit whould know what a pigeot is, maybe a pigey or pigeotto, but not a pigeot.

Archived