Make obscure references.

Northern Sage

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're out there, on a public forum, wearing a BLANKET for a jacket, you've got a man bag in your hand, you're wearing a turtleneck and you're still carrying a scarf for some funking reason. And you're also wearing Goldust's boots! funking Goldust! When you're wearing something from Goldust's wardrobe, you know you funked up, mate.

This sounds like a Super Gaming Bros. quote, but I don't know from where. Kingdom Hearts, maybe?

Nope; try again.

Anywho:

"It'd be like me inventing a game where people light themselves on fire and play tennis in a cube made of bees floating in outer space. I don't care how good an athlete you are; it's just not gonna happen."

“Ashley Katchadourian. You were supposed to be watching the door…YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING THE DOOR. you were supposed to be watching the door…ASHLEY KATCHADOURIAN. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE ARE? ASHLEY KATCHADOURIAN. THESE ARE A LITTLE GIRLS ARMS. A little girl with dreams. With legs. With a head. SHE’S A PENCIL. SHE’S A SWIZZLE-STICK. You can use her as a pool noddle. AND NOW I’M HOLDING UP HER ARMS. ARMS, I’M HOLDING THEM BECAUSE YOU WEREN’T WATCHING THE DOOR..a girl lost her arms.. ASHLEY KATCHADOURIAN. A GIRL LOST HER funking ARMS. Do you know what has transpired while you were in Pearl Harbour? Seeing the FUCKIN’ Japanese museum? WE HAD OUR OWN PEARL HARBOUR TODAY. OH MY GOD. How could you do this to us? You literally BOMBED us like the Japanese you are! AND ME, I’M BEN AFFLECK. And I’m Ben Affleck and I’m holding two funking little girl arms. AND YOU’RE CUBA GOODING JR, DISAPPOINTING EVERYBODY. LIVE WITH THAT.”

Archived