Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

19 minutes ago, Erika Mishima said:

They sell it, yes, but not much store/product because everyone just going to buy Playstation anyway, people here cultured to buy PS as a console, idk how is that happening

My only guess, probably either price (especially accessories), marketing strategy? or we are used to play consoles on a big screen, like classics Nintendo requiring a TV, same goes to PS, PC game uses monitor (big screen too), etc

You won't see someone here owning a, say DS/3DS/Switch, unless they are Nintendo fanatic or Pokemon fan, most gamers you see here 90% from PS and PC game.

Do you ever intend on getting a Switch?

6 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Cheesecake is the favorite for b-days. Anything else is there for variation to keep things fresh. I like vanilla and banana stuff in those other options. The apple/pumpkin pies I like more but those aren't really birthday cakes.

What are your plans this August?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Nyx Avatar said:

Do you ever intend on getting a Switch?

What are your plans this August?

I have none. My family will say happy birthday, we'll eat cake and ice cream in the afternoon, maybe open up a couple gifts, and otherwise it's a normal day. It is gonna be a Saturday so I'll probably be in my room drawing or using the computer xD

38 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

I have none. My family will say happy birthday, we'll eat cake and ice cream in the afternoon, maybe open up a couple gifts, and otherwise it's a normal day. It is gonna be a Saturday so I'll probably be in my room drawing or using the computer xD

Well, that's more or less how my birthdays usually go as well, but usually without presents.

What is your favorite weather?

8 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, that's more or less how my birthdays usually go as well, but usually without presents.

What is your favorite weather?

Autumn weather 100%
Not too hot like Summer. Not too cold like late Winter/early Spring. More night than day but not by a ton. A little windy at times but of a kind that puts me in the mood for some scary stories and stuff like that. We even have have some hints of light rain near Halloween's date, and I love rainy and cloudy days (but a lot of the more windy days in exchange give a pretty cool starry night sky). Sooo all in all, fresh and spooky. Sometimes oddly nostalgic.

9 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Autumn weather 100%
Not too hot like Summer. Not too cold like late Winter/early Spring. More night than day but not by a ton. A little windy at times but of a kind that puts me in the mood for some scary stories and stuff like that. We even have have some hints of light rain near Halloween's date, and I love rainy and cloudy days (but a lot of the more windy days in exchange give a pretty cool starry night sky). Sooo all in all, fresh and spooky. Sometimes oddly nostalgic.

What is your favorite color?

5 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

Since the coming of new gen (Let's Go and Sw/Sh), but scrap those idea of having Switch, Mom won't accept it me having another console :v

Even if you pay for it with your own money?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Yep, i mean, i already bought things with my own money (freelance work and such), and yep, anything regarding gaming and such is a big no no to my mom, but anyway i respect her decision, like every mom in the world, she just worried if i dwell deeper inside gaming, although not everything about gaming is bad.

What is your favorite color?

That would be green. Wish I could post particularly what green but it'll have to wait to get home. 

3 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

Yep, i mean, i already bought things with my own money (freelance work and such), and yep, anything regarding gaming and such is a big no no to my mom, but anyway i respect her decision, like every mom in the world, she just worried if i dwell deeper inside gaming, although not everything about gaming is bad.

I know when I was a kid, I couldn't buy whatever I wanted, even with my own money. But coming to adulthood...I just buy what I want. Did my parents like my Yugioh cards, video games, or Nendoroids? No, but I bought them anyways.

Will you continue to live there, or do you intend on getting your own place in the foreseeable future?

3 hours ago, Sleepy said:

That would be green. Wish I could post particularly what green but it'll have to wait to get home. 

I look forward to it!

What was the first thing you remember buying with your own money?

7ldE8Cx.png

^The left-most one is my favorite, but the one next to it is a close second. I used to have a frog toy of that color when I was little xD

As for the first thing I bought huh....
If money I got for school is ok, it was most likely some candy back in elementary xD
If allowance counts, I probably bought myself a bottle of bubbles or some toy xP
Though if you mean money I earned myself, I saved for a laptop. n.n

16 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

7ldE8Cx.png

^The left-most one is my favorite, but the one next to it is a close second. I used to have a frog toy of that color when I was little xD

As for the first thing I bought huh....
If money I got for school is ok, it was most likely some candy back in elementary xD
If allowance counts, I probably bought myself a bottle of bubbles or some toy xP
Though if you mean money I earned myself, I saved for a laptop. n.n

That was one of my first purchases from my work income as well! The other being a used car so I could get around on my own. Speaking of which...

How do you usually travel? Do you drive? Take public transportation? Bike? Walk?

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

That was one of my first purchases from my work income as well! The other being a used car so I could get around on my own. Speaking of which...

How do you usually travel? Do you drive? Take public transportation? Bike? Walk?

I drive. I've only been driving with a license for a little less than 3 years though. Before that it was public transportation. Most of my school days I was using public transportation in fact. Buses, Trolley, taxis, some walking around.... yeah xD

12 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Will you continue to live there, or do you intend on getting your own place in the foreseeable future?

Yes by working overseas, i hope? or at least far from where i live atm once i graduated, i just want to be independent, that is all.

10 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I drive. I've only been driving with a license for a little less than 3 years though. Before that it was public transportation. Most of my school days I was using public transportation in fact. Buses, Trolley, taxis, some walking around.... yeah xD

Ah. I've been driving since late 2015. Needed my own car for college.

What car do you drive?

6 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

have at thee

Aye.

What game consoles do you own?

5 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

Yes by working overseas, i hope? or at least far from where i live atm once i graduated, i just want to be independent, that is all.

That's the spirit!

Any job in particular you have your eyes on?

30 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

That's the spirit!

Thanks! 😊

As a graphic designer (which already did atm, like logo design, shirt design, catalog design, sometimes video editing/motion graphics), well i also wanted to be a freelance illustrator (i can laze around at home while working and make awesome original character for some game company or such), still learning to draw and color stuff, so still a way to go

22 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well i have grand total 3 console which either already dead or barely functional anymore, a Wii, Sega Megadrive, and Nintendo 3ds. Wii is dead, 3ds only accept its cartriges once in a blue moon, and then there my really lod Megadrive that missing its cable but actually the one with most hope be fully functional if manage to buy the new cable, particularly the ones that can connect to pc monitor instead of tv

28 minutes ago, Erika Mishima said:

Thanks! 😊

As a graphic designer (which already did atm, like logo design, shirt design, catalog design, sometimes video editing/motion graphics), well i also wanted to be a freelance illustrator (i can laze around at home while working and make awesome original character for some game company or such), still learning to draw and color stuff, so still a way to go

Understandable

If you were to move away...where would you like to move to?

28 minutes ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

Well i have grand total 3 console which either already dead or barely functional anymore, a Wii, Sega Megadrive, and Nintendo 3ds. Wii is dead, 3ds only accept its cartriges once in a blue moon, and then there my really lod Megadrive that missing its cable but actually the one with most hope be fully functional if manage to buy the new cable, particularly the ones that can connect to pc monitor instead of tv

Do you ever intend on buying another console?

7 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Understandable

If you were to move away...where would you like to move to?

My wish, move far away, especially overseas/other country, learning new languages, cultures, and their climate, especially a country with 4 seasons. I've always wondered how it feels on winter/snowy rain . . .

Just now, Erika Mishima said:

My wish, move far away, especially overseas/other country, learning new languages, cultures, and their climate, especially a country with 4 seasons. I've always wondered how it feels on winter/snowy rain . . .

If you own a car, snow just means more chores. Anywho:

Any countries you had in mind?

17 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

If you own a car, snow just means more chores. Anywho:

Any countries you had in mind?

Better than super heat during the hot season here

I don't have any particular country to go, each country has it's uniqueness equally, but maybe, UK/US is less likely than any other countries for me to go, due to, well, i won't be learning a new language (although it's still fine btw)

1 hour ago, Erika Mishima said:

Better than super heat during the hot season here

I don't have any particular country to go, each country has it's uniqueness equally, but maybe, UK/US is less likely than any other countries for me to go, due to, well, i won't be learning a new language (although it's still fine btw)

Oh, trust me. Where I live we get the best (or worst) of each season. It gets hot and humid in the Summer, and below zero Fahrenheit with snow.

What languages do you know how to speak?

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Ah. I've been driving since late 2015. Needed my own car for college.

What car do you drive?

Aye.

That's the spirit!

A green Hyundai Accent 2004. Though I also have a dark gray Nissan Altima 2017 that I've been preparing paperwork for because the older car is starting to fail in a number of pretty crusial places.

36 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

A green Hyundai Accent 2004. Though I also have a dark gray Nissan Altima 2017 that I've been preparing paperwork for because the older car is starting to fail in a number of pretty crusial places.

Nice! Me, I've still got my 2005 Nissan Altima. Old? Yes. But reliable and comfortable.

Is your Nissan brand new or used?

Nice! Me, I've still got my 2005 Nissan Altima. Old? Yes. But reliable and comfortable.

Is your Nissan brand new or used?

Used. It was in an accident and the person that sold it to me repaired it for sell. It is from another state so paperwork was quite a hassle to take care of.

Archived