Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Well, I may have seen a Lechuza.

As for Easter, I work so hopefully just be home with my wife and daughter.

Nice. I intend to have Denny's with my family that day.

What was your first Pokemon game?

16 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Shopping went better than expected. Wish there was less people but I got what I came for plus stuff I wanted but wasn't really expecting to be stocked, like more tp and boxed pasta.

Nice!

You got enough entertainment for the hours you don't work?

23 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Pokemon Red

What's your favorite Pokemon game?

16 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Between my Switch, Laptop, and Phone games I'm set.

What games do you have on your Laptop?

13 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:
  1. My Favourite monster is DMOC
  2. Yes. But please stop asking Questions about the cards I like

Then pray tell what "DMOC" is?

7 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

In the N64 and Wii versions, Pikachu. In the others, Mario

Neat. Mine was Ness (I never owned original or Melee). But with Ultimate, it's Daisy!

Daisy Smile GIF by Furboz on Newgrounds

Which Smash character(s) do you like least?

19 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Neat. Mine was Ness (I never owned original or Melee). But with Ultimate, it's Daisy!

Daisy Smile GIF by Furboz on Newgrounds

Which Smash character(s) do you like least?

Dat Daisy pic, tho XD

It's funny, but in the N64 version, I used to hate Ness due to his aerial headbutt and PK Fire. Now that I've played the Mother games, I wish I would have learned to play with him ^_^. Anyway, I don't like Wario and Duck Hunt. I don't even understand what the hell are they doing half of the time. Hate anyone in particular?

On 4/7/2020 at 5:59 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

What games do you have on your Laptop?

CS:GO is the currently most played one, followed by Halo MCC. Need to get around to actually playing Fate/Extella.

Minecraft used to be frequent but it's been a few months since I launched it. Waiting for the nether update full release. Other games I just haven't opened in a  long time.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:24 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Dat Daisy pic, tho XD

It's funny, but in the N64 version, I used to hate Ness due to his aerial headbutt and PK Fire. Now that I've played the Mother games, I wish I would have learned to play with him ^_^. Anyway, I don't like Wario and Duck Hunt. I don't even understand what the hell are they doing half of the time. Hate anyone in particular?

King K. Rool and Incineroar. I want to say Byleth, but that wouldn't be fair, since I hadn't even played Ultimate in months.

Is there any video game you're looking forward to this year?

On 4/7/2020 at 10:05 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

Honestly, Fire Red.

Mine was Heart Gold. First I owned was Diamond though.

Do you collect anything?

17 hours ago, TheComposer said:

CS:GO is the currently most played one, followed by Halo MCC. Need to get around to actually playing Fate/Extella.

Minecraft used to be frequent but it's been a few months since I launched it. Waiting for the nether update full release. Other games I just haven't opened in a  long time.

Understandable. I played it lot during my Summer vacation days.

If you could choose a Monster as a Deck Master, which would it be?

23 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

I collect cards for a while and stop buying them until I'm interested in the game again.

Understandable. I buy them if I see them cheaper than usual or if they feature good art.

What was the last card you remember buying?

2 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Yoshi and Daisy! Honourable mention to the fat plumber.

My favorites are Daisy and Vivian!

Which Mario character do you want to see in Smash?

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Understandable. I buy them if I see them cheaper than usual or if they feature good art.

What was the last card you remember buying?

The last cards I bought was a 20 pack from walmart and I pulled a Dragonite and Zeraora.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:38 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

ROFL, how did you find that video XD

Geno or Mallow, hands down

Recommendations.

Personally, I'd choose Vivian. I don't have a big attachment to RPG or Geno. But I love Thousand-Year Door and Vivian.

What other franchise would you like to see in Smash?

On 4/10/2020 at 12:59 AM, Horu Ishayuki said:

The last cards I bought was a 20 pack from walmart and I pulled a Dragonite and Zeraora.

Do you have any fake cards?

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What other franchise would you like to see in Smash?

Well, just like eveyone who plays Smash, I have my list of impossibles. One of my favourites series of games is the Tales of franchise, so I'd love to see a character from there. Also, I'm very fond of the Atelier games, it's just too full of incredibly cute girls xD. So, I can picture myself having fun kicking ass with:

Atelier-Ryza-1.jpg

On 4/11/2020 at 5:59 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Well, just like eveyone who plays Smash, I have my list of impossibles. One of my favourites series of games is the Tales of franchise, so I'd love to see a character from there. Also, I'm very fond of the Atelier games, it's just too full of incredibly cute girls xD. So, I can picture myself having fun kicking ass with:

Atelier-Ryza-1.jpg

What is the gameplay for that game (no; don't share YouTube videos of playthroughs. I just want a synopsis)?

On 4/11/2020 at 7:33 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

I have a few. But I don't really care because I don't really play at tournaments or anything.

Who said anything about tournaments?

I'm asking because they can be funny, depending on how they were made.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:09 PM, Dwarven King said:

You can ask me anything you want if you wish. 🙂

Are you still here?

13 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What is the gameplay for that game (no; don't share YouTube videos of playthroughs. I just want a synopsis)?

You mean the battle system and the particular features of the game? Well, it's RPG , and the battle system features real-time battles, meaning that the battle will progress while you choose the character actions. All skills and critical attacks performed will drain the Action Points that all of the party members share. By filling the AP gauge with normal attacks, you increase their Tactics Level, granting the party members the ability to use more powerful attacks and special combos.
You can also switch out the player character at any time, as many times as they want

There's also the "Action Orders” function. Party members can give Action Orders to other members. These orders will ask you to perform a certain action, such as “do a physical attack” or “deal fire damage.” If you follow the order, then the party member who gave the order will follow-up your attack with a powerful skill attack. Any order the player follows will NOT use AP, so there’s never any fear of running out of AP when performing Action Orders.

And as it happens in all Atelier games, you have the Alchemy system where you combine items and stuff, but that's too long to explain >_<. 

Archived