Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

the toaster.

What if your meal turns out undercooked?

Probably post in a few RPs, and with any luck, eagerly await the finished product of a commission I'm working out with an artist (though probably not since the time zones make communication kinda slow). Short of that...nothing really.

So, how did your day go?

I don't have a tablet, but I have done drawings on my computer (for example the Ruri drawing I done awhile back was done on my computer) in addition to drawing on paper.

Could you show me that drawing?

To be honest I completely forgot. Might've been because it was different? Idk.

How's that Meloetta working out for you?

It's not so much the line of work, but rather the place I am right now. Formerly I had a job I really enjoyed, but the pay was lousy. This job pays significantly more, is pretty much doing the same thing, but slower environment and to a worse standard with shittier clients and less tools.

My "problem" I suppose is that it's boring. And while I could find a new job, or probably even go to my old job and ask if they're hiring again, I don't want to jump ship so soon. I started at my new place about a month ago. I don't want to have to explain that on an interview.

So how long do you intend to stay before jumping ship?

If he takes an independent girl out and she orders too much.

Would that still be considered stiffing?

Nah. Just start the count down to the weekend.

Do you prefer Friday afternoons or Saturdays?

The first time, TND to desman black, was becaus I got a little crazy over my firt OC (despite them never really being a mary sue), the next time (Despool) was for the halloween event to go with the cosrume you gave me, then I don't know, sorry... came around after I asked cowcow what I should change my name to in the Road to 10000 questions page.

But doesn't it become more difficult for other users to know who you are?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It went even less eventfully than I thought it would, which is really saying something since I expected all of like one thing to happen. It's been another nice quiet day for me tho so I can't really complain.

Would you want to travel anywhere?
What software did you use to draw that?

That's why I stick to these 3 simple rules.

1.(Try) to add "Des" to my new username

2. Keep my Alias

3.Keep my sig pretty much the same

Do you sometimes change your persona?

They don't because I never cook them. I toast them.

Isn't that rather impractical?

Not really; I don't like doing all the work involved in packing my sheet, going somewhere, then unpacking my sheet, just to repeat the process a bit later to go home. I'd rather stay in familiar settings unless it's to move, and I'd rather not move overseas.

What do you like most of the area you live in?

Paint

(ya, shoot me now)

Looks pretty good for Microsoft Paint. Did you use any picture for reference?

not if you toast toast.

Does your toaster have two slots or four?

I live across the block from a convenience store and within walking distance of a grocery store and a Walgreen's (they're right next to each other). If I wanna go a bit further, there's also a lot of fast food on the same street as the latter two. So that's nice.

Anything in particular you like to purchse there?

Which there we talkin about here? @_@

Any of those stores?

I took a screenshot of Ruri from a previous episode of Arc-V and I got the colours by using the colour picker tool.

Any other characters you've drawn?

its a homebrew with 6.

Ever occupied all six?

How's your day, Nyx?

It's been okay. Not as good as yesterday, but not that bad either. How about yours?

Well at the convenience store I like to get Good & Plentys or Twix. I don't really go to the grocery store often, but if I do I usually get Mike & Ikes and grab some cash from my debit card. And then at the pharmacy, I still like getting Mike & Ikes, with the occasional purchase of other items I may need.

Which do you prefer? Twix or Mike & Ikes?

friday afternoons im usually asleep so then

Why? To compensate for lack of sleep?

Because they're my favorite candy. They have lots of flavor and you can idly nom them down whilst reading or writing something.

What's your favorite manga?

Loads. For example Yuzu, Paper Mario, Wreck-It Ralph, Ice Climbers. And all of those were drawn for Inktober.

Which one are you most proud of?

almost always.

With what?

I perfer "Taking One For The Team"

Which team? Red or Blue?

Entertain me.

In Overwatch, what is your favorite character for each class?

Archived