Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overlord 2, seeing as you don't have a choice of good or evil, but of evil or evil.

What's the last game you've purchased?

Probably the usual nowadays.

1. Be on here doing stuff. (I did have some plans in store for CC similar to last year, however my schedule may not allow for it)

2. Watching anime.

3. Probably upper division work (boo....)

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since 2007-ish or something, mostly due to lack of time to go costume parties. (IDK, the only amount of difference is that I just wear my Pokemon gloves most of the day as opposed to early morning for reasons.)

===

I also doubt I'll end up giving candy to kids on my street; haven't seen any for a while and my parents usually don't like people over.

Favorite holiday?

I shower at night so that is typically around sleeping time. I do end up on my phone too much when I can't fall asleep though.

I myself like to watch 2 videos before sleep.

Favorite flavor for chips?

OOOOOOOO you want to ask me a question? I'm so FLATTERED!

Do you know Cow and Chicken?

Purchasing it and not giving it out to kids.

Any brand in particular that you like?

FE Heroes, Duel Links, Crusaders

What was the worst time you had to wait in real life?

I don't remember to be perfectly honest, probs waiting in line to purchases tickets on the day at a comic con or waiting to use the loo after a long drive home.

Is there an alias you typically use online?

No favorites, but none that I particularly DON'T like either.

Trick or treat?

Slap City

Star Wars or Star Trek?

Not really a flavor per say but I do love Mission tortilla chips. Not really a salsa guy though.

For Doritos it would be nacho cheese. I used to eat sour cream and onion potato chips, but potato chips in general I really don't eat anymore.

Same. I just like the salty crunch.

Favorite protagonist?

OOOOOOOOO yes. I am familiar with that scrawny weakling Chicken AND HIS FAT SISTER COW!

Remember when you prescribed Chicken a pair of glasses?

Star Wars

Last horror movie you ever watched?

Probably Christmas and Easter (or really any of the major ones I get day off)

===

Late reply, but I probably forgot to answer. So yeah, new question please.

Was there ever any spooky legends or myths that you heard about your area while growing up?

Treat. Tricks are for kids.

Vampires or werewolves?

Not really, I have a bunch of usernames I use online. It depends on the site I use and that dictates what my username is.

Ghosts or zombies?

Was there ever any spooky legends or myths that you heard about your area while growing up?

Hawaiian mythology has its fair share, but those weren't discussed in detail (even during that 200-level Hawaiian religion course I took as filler).

Things of some note, I guess (note that because I'm not native Hawaiian, these were covered mostly in college courses and not passed down):

• The menehune (which aren't really spooky)
  • Night Marchers stuff
  • Maybe the thing about bringing pork over Pali Highway on O'ahu because it represents the body form of Kamapua'a and something to do with crossing boundaries.

I think there was something about ghosts in certain places, but yeah, nothing.

====

Ethnic-wise, nothing either.

Werewolves.

Last horror movie you watched?

don't remember

Spookiest sound to you?

Hawaiian mythology has its fair share, but those weren't discussed in detail (even during that 200-level Hawaiian religion course I took as filler).

Things of some note, I guess (note that because I'm not native Hawaiian, these were covered mostly in college courses and not passed down):

• The menehune (which aren't really spooky)
  • Night Marchers stuff
  • Maybe the thing about bringing pork over Pali Highway on O'ahu because it represents the body form of Kamapua'a and something to do with crossing boundaries.

I think there was something about ghosts in certain places, but yeah, nothing.

====

Ethnic-wise, nothing either.

I know you guys have posted this before, but this is for a bit of reassurance:

Out of curiosity, how many points is it to add someone to your member group?

Oof, I don't dislike either, so I'm going to say ghosts.

Ever played any horror games?

Was there any particular avatar I had that you liked?

5K.

Also make sure they want to be in it, but that should be implied by now.

Danke.

What is an animal you don't like?

Hi

Favorite Super Smash Bros character?

I don't remember, honestly. I wanted to say either Saw 7 or Silence of the Lambs, but those aren't really considered "horror." Otherwise I'm not enough of a fan to consider it.

What is the oldest game you've ever played?

It tends to be flavor of the month at times, but overall probably Neku from The World Ends With You. Love that game and recently played through the Switch version.

Was there ever a product that you returned because you were dissatisfied or it didn't work?

Archived