Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

1 hour ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

I think the only game that would fit that category would be Ragnarok. Great game and really important for the genre but it being such a grindy game that then became P2W bullshit killed it. At least the OST will always be perfect.

Is there a game you are dying to see a sequel of?

Megaman X or Megaman Legends.

Favorite anime character?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Megaman X or Megaman Legends.

Favorite anime character?

Megaman X9 needs to exist, goddammit. I'd also love to see Megaman Zero 5 ou Battle Network 7.

I have some favorites so I'll just leave my MAL profile here and you can see for yourself. It hasn't been updated in a long time cause I haven't been watching anime or reading manga for a long time indeed. 

20 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Eat turkey.

Anything else?

13 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Megaman X9 needs to exist, goddammit. I'd also love to see Megaman Zero 5 ou Battle Network 7.

I have some favorites so I'll just leave my MAL profile here and you can see for yourself. It hasn't been updated in a long time cause I haven't been watching anime or reading manga for a long time indeed. 

Which type of game genre is your favorite?

5 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Platformers. Whether it be 2D or 3D.

Any examples of RPGs you like?

I gave some on a older post here but I'll expand on that. Atelier Iris 1/2, Ar Tonelico, Breath of Fire I/II/III/IV, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, the Dark Souls series, Dead Cells, Final Fantasy Tactics, the Kingdom Hearts series, Nier Automata (currently playing), some Nippon Ichi games, Persona 3/4/5, Rogue Galaxy, Sekiro, The Surge 1/2, Tree of Savior and Undertale are some that I remember. I also love tabletop RPGs and have been the DM in most I participated and can't finish this without talking about RPG Maker games in general. The community makes some real good gems that actually evolved to become games in Steam or novels or something else. Now's your turn, talk me through the platformers that are in your heart.

7 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

I gave some on a older post here but I'll expand on that. Atelier Iris 1/2, Ar Tonelico, Breath of Fire I/II/III/IV, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, the Dark Souls series, Dead Cells, Final Fantasy Tactics, the Kingdom Hearts series, Nier Automata (currently playing), some Nippon Ichi games, Persona 3/4/5, Rogue Galaxy, Sekiro, The Surge 1/2, Tree of Savior and Undertale are some that I remember. I also love tabletop RPGs and have been the DM in most I participated and can't finish this without talking about RPG Maker games in general. The community makes some real good gems that actually evolved to become games in Steam or novels or something else. Now's your turn, talk me through the platformers that are in your heart.

A Hat in Time, Castlevania and games like it, both of the Metroid games for GBA, Super Princess Peach, Super Paper Mario, Blasphemous, AND

How was your Thanksgiving?

5 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Not that I can remember

If you were to make a new Pokemon, what would it be?

4 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Fun

Favorite moment from Spongebob?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

A Hat in Time, Castlevania and games like it, both of the Metroid games for GBA, Super Princess Peach, Super Paper Mario, Blasphemous, AND

How was your Thanksgiving?

Never played Momodora, my girlfriend did and she likes it a lot so it seems it's a pretty good game.

I don't even remember which day Thanksgiving was when you asked me that and then realized it pretty much just happened. I don't think people celebrate it here on Brazil so for me it was just another day. 

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Favorite moment from Spongebob?

Yo I want this question too I love spongebob

14 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Never played Momodora, my girlfriend did and she likes it a lot so it seems it's a pretty good game.

I don't even remember which day Thanksgiving was when you asked me that and then realized it pretty much just happened. I don't think people celebrate it here on Brazil so for me it was just another day. 

Yo I want this question too I love spongebob

Alrighty.

What's your favorite moment from Spongebob?

4 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

The episode with the swear words.

Also, the whole "five minutes later..." bit

Neat. My personal favorite moment was

Favorite cake?

17 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Every horror movie that happens after the mc is killed off.

Respect. I hate this trope as well.

On the other hand: Best movie you ever saw?

9 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoW9czgQBqE Patrick's antics are just way too funny so I could probably elect the entire episode as a favorite moment.

"The kill!"

Favorite cartoon?

Archived