Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

I envy your patience then, I can barely stand the stress from college.

Big cats for sure

I come home from work and soon after get ready for college. Sure, that means I have no more than an hour of free time when I get back from college, but I'd rather have that than for it to cut into my work hours. I HATE morning classes.

What hour do you typically go to bed?

24 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Sushi

Favorite beverage?

4 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I come home from work and soon after get ready for college. Sure, that means I have no more than an hour of free time when I get back from college, but I'd rather have that than for it to cut into my work hours. I HATE morning classes.

What hour do you typically go to bed?

I also hate morning classes. And afternoon classes. And night classes. I guess I hate classes.

About 2 or 3 AM I think, not sure

On 11/10/2019 at 8:53 PM, Kazuchika Okada said:

I also hate morning classes. And afternoon classes. And night classes. I guess I hate classes.

About 2 or 3 AM I think, not sure

Well, most of us don't like class. But in comparison, I hate morning classes the most.

Yikes. I go to bed at 10 or 11 p.m.

What hour do you wake up at?

11 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Mountain Dew

Can you name a game, movie, or show you were excited about but were disappointed by the time you finished it?

7 hours ago, Akuza Fudo said:

Root Beer

Favorite food?

1 hour ago, TheComposer said:

Favorite breakfast?

38 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Can you name a game, movie, or show you were excited about but were disappointed by the time you finished it?

InuYasha. The series feels unfinished. Even after he fuses the two swords together and even gets the Black Tetsaiga. It just feels like the creator lost interest and left us hanging.

1 minute ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

InuYasha. The series feels unfinished. Even after he fuses the two swords together and even gets the Black Tetsaiga. It just feels like the creator lost interest and left us hanging.

Yeah. Wouldn't be the first time this happened in a series. Bleach felt underwhelming to people, despite it having a conclusion. 

On the polar opposite, can you name one that exceeded your expectations (maybe you thought it was gonna suck or it was just going to be okay, but it turned out great or amazing)?

6 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Yeah. Wouldn't be the first time this happened in a series. Bleach felt underwhelming to people, despite it having a conclusion. 

On the polar opposite, can you name one that exceeded your expectations (maybe you thought it was gonna suck or it was just going to be okay, but it turned out great or amazing)?

FMA. Amazing conclusion for an amazing show. I honestly thought the series was gonna start out as the first episode being great and snowball from there. But the ending turned out being just as amazing (if not, better) than Episode 1.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, Horu Ishayuki said:

FMA. Amazing conclusion for an amazing show. I honestly thought the series was gonna start out as the first episode being great and snowball from there. But the ending turned out being just as amazing (if not, better) than Episode 1.

Most recent console you got?

On 11/11/2019 at 11:47 PM, Akuza Fudo said:

🌮

Hard shell or soft tortilla?

On 11/12/2019 at 12:24 AM, Kazuchika Okada said:

Maybe one day I'll start sleeping at a normal time like a normal human being, who knows.

7 AM. 

What is your favorite thing to do daily?

I wake up at 5 a.m.

I like watching YouTube, drawing, and playing video games.

Favorite article of clothing?

21 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Waffle Crisp was my favorite cereal. I am a sad boy as it is dead.

You pour your cereal or milk first?

3 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

A Kaiser Archetype is long overdue.

We already have a list of "Kaiser" cards but nothing to link them together as an archetype.

Any gimmick you suggest?

1 hour ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Besides having beautiful and comfy pants I don't think I have a favorite thing in clothing.

What channels you follow on YouTube?

Pants works.

Vargskelethor, Angry Video Game Nerd, Mr. Nightmare, and Phelan Porteous to name a couple.

Which do you follow?

31 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Any gimmick you suggest?

Maybe a semi field control gimmick. That seems to be what the vast majority of the Kaiser cards do.

Colliseum prevents your opponent from having more monsters than you, Sea Horse gives you a Lv7+ for the cost of a 5 or 6, Glider can pretty much kamikaze anything 2400 ATK or lower, Neo Glider can summon any Normal monster from the grave (can you say hello to 2 free BEWDs?) , Vorse Raider has potential to knock out smaller monsters.

22 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Maybe a semi field control gimmick. That seems to be what the vast majority of the Kaiser cards do.

Colliseum prevents your opponent from having more monsters than you, Sea Horse gives you a Lv7+ for the cost of a 5 or 6, Glider can pretty much kamikaze anything 2400 ATK or lower, Neo Glider can summon any Normal monster from the grave (can you say hello to 2 free BEWDs?) , Vorse Raider has potential to knock out smaller monsters.

Can you name an archetype you don't like?

15 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

A lot actually, but the ones I follow more religiously are UberHaxorNova, The Drawfee Channel, some brazillian content creators, u m a m i, NakeyJakey and Petscop.

Can you name or post a song/track from a game you like?

Archived