The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

about 6 degrees Celsius.

What animals are native to your area?

3 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Inzektors. It was one of the first terrible-to-play-against archetypes when I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh. Which one is your least favorite?

Performapal. I don't like most silly Pokemon, and the same is true for most Yugioh archetypes. Oh, and most FIRE archetypes. Any that emphasize fire and nothing else bore me. Infernoid is one I actually like.

What's your favorite archetype?

1 hour ago, TheComposer said:

Cereal first like a civilized individual.

Real talk it's easier to measure the milk to cereal in a bowl than vice versa.

Can't argue with that.

Favorite soup?

7 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Performapal. I don't like most silly Pokemon, and the same is true for most Yugioh archetypes. Oh, and most FIRE archetypes. Any that emphasize fire and nothing else bore me. Infernoid is one I actually like.

What's your favorite archetype?

On the same note, since fire seems to bore you, what element makes you most interested in something?

Dark World.

Just now, Kazuchika Okada said:

On the same note, since fire seems to bore you, what element makes you most interested in something?

Dark World.

LIGHT. Trickstar, Evil HERO Aduster Gold, Prinzessin, Fortune Lady Every, Blue-Eyes, Dream Mirror, Monarch/Squire, and my personal favorite Fabled. I like occult archetypes most, so I guess you could try to lump DARK into it.

Favorite Attribute?

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Which sport did you like most?

Did? You implying I don't like sport no more? That's making incorrect assumptions dude, and with that, you shall be punished with this essay that is designed to waste your time reading when I could've simply put my answer after corrections were made, but this essay I will admit is more fun to write because I'm that guy. So with that in mind, the sport I like the most is football, but not the American kind, the kind that we in the UK refer to as football, but you lot refer to as soccer, but I would have to explain this to prevent assumptions from being made if I simply said football.

4 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Did? You implying I don't like sport no more? That's making incorrect assumptions dude, and with that, you shall be punished with this essay that is designed to waste your time reading when I could've simply put my answer after corrections were made, but this essay I will admit is more fun to write because I'm that guy. So with that in mind, the sport I like the most is football, but not the American kind, the kind that we in the UK refer to as football, but you lot refer to as soccer, but I would have to explain this to prevent assumptions from being made if I simply said football.

Joke's on you, I skimmed over that shizz.

What shoes do you wear?

17 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Charizard

Favorite shiny Pokemon?

15 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Still assuming gender

Inside baked goods

Only one assuming is you.

Do you pour anything on your pancakes or waffles? And if so, what?

1 minute ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

When I ate a brazillian food called pastel in a specific restaurant some years ago. Goddamn that sheet tasted so good.

What kind of drinks do you like?

Sweet drinks. Apple juice is my favorite juice, I'll drink any coffee (hot or cold) except black, Pepsi is my favorite cola, and Gatorade/similar drinks.

Favorite sauce?

21 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Says the one who said "High heels. Got it."

N/A

You said normal shoes. High heels are normal shoes. Believe it.

Do you have hair or are you bald?

18 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Yveltal looks cool as a shiny.

I really liked shiny Giratina.

How many siblings do you have?

13 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Not sure.

What about favorite cookie?

Archived