Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

By all means, I could name a bunch. One of my favorites is Heavenly Clouds from The Talos Principle. Marble Gallery from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is also awesome.

I love the Castlevania tracks. I love Bloody Tears and many of its versions.

Aside from Symphony of the Night, is there another Castlevania game you like?

15 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

The Blue-Eyes Archetype. It lacks consistancy.

Can you name one you do like?

Just now, ~British Soul~ said:

Anything with hecking stingers

What about earwigs?

7 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I love the Castlevania tracks. I love Bloody Tears and many of its versions.

Aside from Symphony of the Night, is there another Castlevania game you like?

Bloody Tears is damn awesome. The Tragic Prince is also a jewel.

Counting the ones I was able to play, I like Aria/Dawn of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia. Aside from that, even if I have not played them all, I like most Castlevania games, except for the Lords of Shadow. 

Do you have a favorite RPG?

22 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Bloody Tears is damn awesome. The Tragic Prince is also a jewel.

Counting the ones I was able to play, I like Aria/Dawn of Sorrow and Order of Ecclesia. Aside from that, even if I have not played them all, I like most Castlevania games, except for the Lords of Shadow. 

Do you have a favorite RPG?

My personal favorite from the obscure bunch is Sinking Old Sanctuary.

A couple, despite it not being my favorite video game genre. Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and of course:

Can you name a game that you wanted to like but just didn't for some reason?

25 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Never encountered one

Good. At least THREE in the span of a month this Spring for me.

Which animal do you like the most?

7 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

My personal favorite from the obscure bunch is Sinking Old Sanctuary.

A couple, despite it not being my favorite video game genre. Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and of course:

Can you name a game that you wanted to like but just didn't for some reason?

Persona 4 and Pursuing my True Self are both awesome. Despite having more flaws, P5 and Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There will never get out of my head.

The Witcher 2. I'm aware it is probably awesome but the controls are simply too wonky on the pc and that made me quit the game pretty fast. I hope W3 won't do the same to me.

Likewise, can you name a game that you wanted to like but didn't and also a game that you wanted to hate but simply couldn't?

23 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Not sure tbph. I'd say dragons, but then I'd be saying stuff like bearded dragons, and I'm neutral on those.

Which character from Smash Bros. do you like to play as most?

18 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Persona 4 and Pursuing my True Self are both awesome. Despite having more flaws, P5 and Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There will never get out of my head.

The Witcher 2. I'm aware it is probably awesome but the controls are simply too wonky on the pc and that made me quit the game pretty fast. I hope W3 won't do the same to me.

Likewise, can you name a game that you wanted to like but didn't and also a game that you wanted to hate but simply couldn't?

I wanted to like the Fire Emblem games. Nice characters (and designs), and nice music. But...I don't like the gameplay. At least not nearly as much as other (ex) members of this site. And that there's a core part of the game. As for hate...I don't know. I'm going to say Deadly Premonition. Not that I wanted to hate it. It's more that some people just don't like it. Sure, it controls clunky and there's a few things that don't make sense (Steam version is also garbage and Switch version launched badly), but I love the characters, music, story, theme, and I can look past the controls. I've played worse. Fuck FPS games on the Wii.

What device are you currently using for the Internet?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

I wanted to like the Fire Emblem games. Nice characters (and designs), and nice music. But...I don't like the gameplay. At least not nearly as much as other (ex) members of this site. And that there's a core part of the game. As for hate...I don't know. I'm going to say Deadly Premonition. Not that I wanted to hate it. It's more that some people just don't like it. Sure, it controls clunky and there's a few things that don't make sense (Steam version is also garbage and Switch version launched badly), but I love the characters, music, story, theme, and I can look past the controls. I've played worse. funk FPS games on the Wii.

What device are you currently using for the Internet?

Understandable. On the same note, funk FPS games in general just because I suck at every single one of them

My pc. What about you?

1 hour ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Whatever I find in my cupboard

Which do you look forward to the most though?

55 minutes ago, Kazuchika Okada said:

Understandable. On the same note, funk FPS games in general just because I suck at every single one of them

My pc. What about you?

The only ones I liked were Goldeneye and Overwatch. Nothing else really.

Phone. My laptop's better, but phone's more portable.

Can you name your least favorite Pokemon?

Archived