Post and I'll ask you a question

The Nyx Avatar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Haven't really found an anime I can get into yet. Kengan Asura and Baki are my most recent ones and those are both pretty good. Seven Seeds was hard to get into but it turned out to be pretty good too.

What about you? Do you like any anime?

Plenty! Bleach is my favorite Shonen anime, Persona 4 had a good adapation, I like Yugioh, and Hellsing kicked fucking ass!

15 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

None in particular

What game consoles do you own?

58 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

WHAT! I couldn't guess that. So, can I expect Melody to unleash her bankai in the future?

Also, Yukiko is best girl XD

b29582414d89646d56b761d2e8d7561a.gif

Well, it's just the art style. So likely not.

Also: Hell no

Image result for persona 4 chie gif

What is your favorite anime?

2 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, it's just the art style. So likely not.

Also: Hell no

Image result for persona 4 chie gif

What is your favorite anime?

Buuuhhh. Disappointing.

Also, hell Yeah.

yukiko-amai-persona4-arena-stance-animation.gif

This question is evil, I protest... ugh, there are so many... wait a sec, you asked that in the previous page Nyx! Fate/ZERO, but there could be another, it's hard to say.

2 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Buuuhhh. Disappointing.

Also, hell Yeah.

yukiko-amai-persona4-arena-stance-animation.gif

This question is evil, I protest... ugh, there are so many... wait a sec, you asked that in the previous page Nyx! Fate/ZERO, but there could be another, it's hard to say.

Well, I tend to forget. Sometimes I take longer to ask a question on this thread because I don't quite know what to ask. Some of you don't like what I ask (anime, video games, snacks, ect.). So I have a tough time accommodating for everyone.

You can keep your Yukiko. I'll stick with the cool girl.

I CAN draw one of my girls in Bleach kimono and zanpakuto if you drop a Like on it.

What is your favorite anime protagonist?

21 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, I tend to forget. Sometimes I take longer to ask a question on this thread because I don't quite know what to ask. Some of you don't like what I ask (anime, video games, snacks, ect.). So I have a tough time accommodating for everyone.

You can keep your Yukiko. I'll stick with the cool girl.

I CAN draw one of my girls in Bleach kimono and zanpakuto if you drop a Like on it.

What is your favorite anime protagonist?

It's quite understandable.

You can keep your Chie, I'll stick to the elegant girl.

Sure thing. Let's revive Le Crayon Corner!

This made me think even more than the previous. Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul  is a very interesting character.

Resultado de imagen para kaneki nendoroid

As for female main character:

zEKCoCshX1F6SYupRoA7FNsHepa5JhHoSPYKJi2ir1g7fQrGwxfqHGn4sCo35EQAdcqrC1Yp_FRD4kDk08AXA7jqppnl_6JUCsB5g-BTFHabtnk8HKDrQsViasinsg

Riko from Made in Abyss is too much fun... except when... well, you know, the arm thing...if you watched it, you know what I mean.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:48 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Heyo! That's what I think as well! I bought a Game Boy Micro and Game Boy Color, because...I owned no Game Boy growing up...

Unless you count the DS Lite, but...I don't. I even bought lots of GamePaks! And for now, if it's not on the Switch, I'm less likely to buy it.

What game are you looking forward to most on Switch?

I actually had the DS Lite to be fair.

And Bravely Default II. Love that series so far.

23 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

It's quite understandable.

You can keep your Chie, I'll stick to the elegant girl.

Sure thing. Let's revive Le Crayon Corner!

This made me think even more than the previous. Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul  is a very interesting character.

Resultado de imagen para kaneki nendoroid

As for female main character:

zEKCoCshX1F6SYupRoA7FNsHepa5JhHoSPYKJi2ir1g7fQrGwxfqHGn4sCo35EQAdcqrC1Yp_FRD4kDk08AXA7jqppnl_6JUCsB5g-BTFHabtnk8HKDrQsViasinsg

Riko from Made in Abyss is too much fun... except when... well, you know, the arm thing...if you watched it, you know what I mean.

Favorite video game protagonist?

23 hours ago, TheComposer said:

I actually had the DS Lite to be fair.

And Bravely Default II. Love that series so far.

I still have one. Doesn't work anymore though.

Which GBA games you own(ed)?

On 3/13/2020 at 7:44 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

I Bravely Second, ahem, I second this.

That'd be Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia.

tales-of-vesperia-figura-nendoroid-yuri-lowell-10-cm.jpg

Would you say you are more skilled at writing or drawing?

On 3/14/2020 at 6:31 AM, Yami Kiniko said:

Ps4, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Switch.

What games do you own on Switch?

On 3/14/2020 at 2:23 PM, TheComposer said:

Every Megaman Battle Network Game, every Pokemon game, both Advance Wars games, both Fire emblem games, Sonic Battle, and Spyro 2 Season of Flame.

There were a couple others but not noteworthy ones.

How have you been holding up during the Corona scare?

On 3/19/2020 at 5:34 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

How have you been holding up during the Corona scare?

Pros: Being a software dev has been very good for me. Get to work from home every day now so I tend to gain more free time in my day back now. Plus my income is unaffected. Can count my blessings there.

Cons: Less interactions with co workers. Talking with co workers at work tends to be the majority of my in person interactions. Only been a week so I'm not feeling it too bad but I can tell it'll probably get old sooner than later.
Living in Utah is another thing. The panic buying is insane, and the recent earthquake has only made that particular situation worse. So buying groceries is pretty much a RIP. Luckily for me I got everything I need for a month+ last week.

Taking a risk to help out an online friend who needs a place to crash. I'll have in-person interaction again though so it may work out for the better of my mental health.

On 3/19/2020 at 5:34 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Would you say you are more skilled at writing or drawing?

Well......... I hope it's writing. You have seen my drawings, nothing to brag about at all. And I also have a lot to learn in the art of writing, but I'd like to think I'm a bit better at that. Talking about drawings, I'm still waiting for my Bleach version of Melody 🙂 

10 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Pros: Being a software dev has been very good for me. Get to work from home every day now so I tend to gain more free time in my day back now. Plus my income is unaffected. Can count my blessings there.

Cons: Less interactions with co workers. Talking with co workers at work tends to be the majority of my in person interactions. Only been a week so I'm not feeling it too bad but I can tell it'll probably get old sooner than later.
Living in Utah is another thing. The panic buying is insane, and the recent earthquake has only made that particular situation worse. So buying groceries is pretty much a RIP. Luckily for me I got everything I need for a month+ last week.

Taking a risk to help out an online friend who needs a place to crash. I'll have in-person interaction again though so it may work out for the better of my mental health.

Well, best of luck to you there. Is your online friend a coworker, relative, or literally just knew them online prior?

16 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Well......... I hope it's writing. You have seen my drawings, nothing to brag about at all. And I also have a lot to learn in the art of writing, but I'd like to think I'm a bit better at that. Talking about drawings, I'm still waiting for my Bleach version of Melody 🙂 

Okie. Me personally, I really hated writing. I'd much rather spend hours drawing a picture than writing a story. I take more pride in my sketches and doodles over any paper I've written. Hell, I'm drawing one now on Photoshop. As for Melody: She's coming after a request I've pushed back for like 2 months now.

Would you like a song to go with your current mood?

1 hour ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Well, best of luck to you there. Is your online friend a coworker, relative, or literally just knew them online prior?

Okie. Me personally, I really hated writing. I'd much rather spend hours drawing a picture than writing a story. I take more pride in my sketches and doodles over any paper I've written. Hell, I'm drawing one now on Photoshop. As for Melody: She's coming after a request I've pushed back for like 2 months now.

Would you like a song to go with your current mood?

Ok, I'll wait patiently. I want her Bankai deadly, though

Not exactly. I'd rather not have a sad/melancholic theme when I'm feeling depressed. When I'm feeling happy, I can have whatever comes to mind first, from 8 bit music to Chopin.

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Online. Met in person once when we met up in LA for Anime Expo with another mutual friend. We've know each other for around 6-7 years so we've known each other for a long time.

22 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Ok, I'll wait patiently. I want her Bankai deadly, though

Not exactly. I'd rather not have a sad/melancholic theme when I'm feeling depressed. When I'm feeling happy, I can have whatever comes to mind first, from 8 bit music to Chopin.

So...what music would you like right now?

21 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:
  1. Yugioh: Legacy Of The Dualist
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Mario cart 8 DELUXE
  4. SMM2
  5. Just Dance 2020
  6. Tetris 99
  7. UNDERTALE
  8. Fortnite
  9. NES Emulator
  10. SNES Emulator

There's a list.

What is your favorite Yugioh Spell Card?

21 hours ago, TheComposer said:

Online. Met in person once when we met up in LA for Anime Expo with another mutual friend. We've know each other for around 6-7 years so we've known each other for a long time.

Well, then I think you should be good then.

How long will this be for?

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

How about some Nobuo Uematsu music? Have you played Final Fantasy VI?

Barely. But I know of one song...

What do you think?

27 minutes ago, TheComposer said:

Couple months I believe. Not the first time I've had someone crash for a few months and it's worked out before. We'll see how it goes.

Fair enough. 

What computer do you use?

47 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

What do you think?

But of course, Dancing Mad is such a classic! 18 minutes of slashing, pounding and hacking through the gigantic body of one of the most baddass antagonists in the history of videogaming - Kefka.

I want to show you my all-time favourite song from FF VI, it's a fully orchestrated and vocalized version of the "Opera of Maria and Draco". Well, I hope you like opera, anyway, not everyone does, but give it a try and listen to this beautiful piece.

On 3/22/2020 at 4:53 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Fair enough. 

What computer do you use?

ACER Gaming Laptop I bought after graduating college. Been meaning to build a desktop for some time but I've been lazy on it. Friend who's crashing knows a lot about that stuff though so that may make me stop procrastinating.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:00 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

But of course, Dancing Mad is such a classic! 18 minutes of slashing, pounding and hacking through the gigantic body of one of the most baddass antagonists in the history of videogaming - Kefka.

I want to show you my all-time favourite song from FF VI, it's a fully orchestrated and vocalized version of the "Opera of Maria and Draco". Well, I hope you like opera, anyway, not everyone does, but give it a try and listen to this beautiful piece.

Not usually; I like more orchestral themes like Cantata Mortis or The Dark Souls III soundtrack. But...

Have you ever owned any pets?

1 hour ago, TheComposer said:

ACER Gaming Laptop I bought after graduating college. Been meaning to build a desktop for some time but I've been lazy on it. Friend who's crashing knows a lot about that stuff though so that may make me stop procrastinating.

Mhm! Sometimes you need little motivation to put your skills to use! I know I did...

What monitor do you intend for your custom desktop?

Archived