Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

You've got about 9 and a half hours from now. Good luck.

I sure hope Ike having Swordbreaker is hinting towards a Black Knight GHB.

[spoiler=I've got my prayer altar ready. It's a shame I don't have an Ike amiibo.]mVNDLHY.jpg?1

OH PLEASE NO! The Black Knight was tough to take down. If he joins Veronica's side we are so screwed.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but if his GHB is anything like Zephiel's then it's super easily cheesed by mages and dancers.

EDIT: Well damn, 110 orbs down and no Ike yet. I did get a 5* Lucina and Young Tiki, though. I can still get about 40 more orbs doing story/quest stuff so I'm not out of it yet.

His stats are pretty great, too. My only worry was that he'd be slow like in Smash, but that's thankfully not the case.

HP 39/42/45
ATK 32/35/38
SPD 28/31/34
DEF 29/32/35
RES 14/18/21
That 54 total Atk with a +Atk nature, hoo boy.

Compared to Ryoma (who is pretty much the best red sword user post-SI, and has the same BST and functionally identical weapon as Ike), he's got
+1 HP
+1 Atk
-4 Spd
+5 Def
-3 Res
so they're very similar.

Thankfully red is a good color for SI fodder. I've got plenty of stuff like Lon'qus for Vantage, Roys for Triangle Adept, and Draugs for Ward Armor, unfortunately I somehow managed to avoid any Hinatas so I still don't have Fury.

Oh, I just realized that the Lucina I pulled being -HP +Def means a single Ardent Sacrifice proc brings her into Desperation range, perfect.

Went for another pull. I got 4 star Laslow and 3 star Sully. 

I had three chances to summon Ike but he didn't show.

If you ask me Nintendo needs to have 2 other summons:

4 star or higher summons where even though the chance of pulling a 5 star hero is low, you'd get nothing BUT 4 star heroes.

5 star summons where you get nothing BUT 5 star heroes, of course there's no guarantee you'll get your favorite, but still...

The 4-star hero summons will probably be 10-9-9-9-8 orbs and the 5 star will be 15-14-14-14-13 orbs.

I had three chances to summon Ike but he didn't show.

Tried to summon Ike, but unfortunatly didn't manage to get one; I got 2 Selena (+Hp, -Def and +Speed, -Hp) and a Lilina (+Atk, -Hp) instead. There is still time to try again… only issue being that I'm out of orbs.

Not that I really need him; I've got a Ryoma, and Zephiel is coming along nicely. But I do want him. The problem with Zephiel is that I need 20,000 feathers, which take so long to obtain. Almost halfway, so I should have enough in about 3 weeks. Though Michalis also wants to be promoted.

Tried to summon Ike, but unfortunatly didn't manage to get one; I got 2 Selena (+Hp, -Def and +Speed, -Hp) and a Lilina (+Atk, -Hp) instead. There is still time to try again… only issue being that I'm out of orbs.

Not that I really need him; I've got a Ryoma, and Zephiel is coming along nicely. But I do want him. The problem with Zephiel is that I need 20,000 feathers, which take so long to obtain. Almost halfway, so I should have enough in about 3 weeks. Though Michalis also wants to be promoted.

I feel your pain. Three reds, two blues, I got 3 star Sully and 4 star Laslow.

So there was a FEH stream just a bit ago talking about future game content and stuff.

This starts tomorrow, as part of a Golden Week celebration.

QdDRdKw.jpg?1

They funking got us. Ike was the bait banner.

Xander's GHB is May 2nd.

9pQnSlL.png

oXRQY6e.png

Next voting gauntlet is mages.

e5BxqYw.png?1

Another Lucina.

sqjWLhkl.png

Some sort of event where a 5* unit is a reward?

Tlg4pxE.jpg

Among other things. Full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXB14EzVkgE

First of all, I'd just like to say that Feh is the cutest owl ever. 

Not sure if I want to join Julia or M!Robin's faction in the new gauntlet :/ or if I just want to cheese through on Tharja's faction. On the bright side, it appears that if your team is losing for more than hour your team's scores will be tripled, which should hopefully stop the likes of Lucina and Camilla's curb stomps.

Xander also looks like he's going to be competing with Zephiel over my next 5* after Sharena. Xander himself doesn't look like he'll be too hard to beat, however, we have yet to see the moveset/stats of his adds yet.

Also, it seems that there's going to be a change to the ranking rewards in Arena, with higher rankings allowing you to earn more orbs. 

We appear to be getting new maps and modes as well. These maps with have fort panels or "Defense Terrain" that make it so the units standing on them receive less damage. The game mode seems to be a sort of boss gauntlet feature, with you go through a series of battles back to back with a limited number of teams, and when all the units from one team die you go on to the next team.

They also teased a new event featuring Veronica, and from the looks of the battle it appears to take place at The Dragon's Table. Besides Veronica it appears to feature Julia, Jeigan, and Cecilia. 

Golden Week also has another milestone event featuring Omikuji. If 2,000,000 participate we get 5 orbs, and if 600,000 people get daikichi (the best result of omikuji) we'll get 3,000 feathers too. 

All in all really excited about this up-coming stuff (including that Masked Lucina i see you girl), and especially excited to see that event with the 5* reward and hope it won't require too much whaling to get

First of all, I'd just like to say that Feh is the cutest owl ever. 

Not sure if I want to join Julia or M!Robin's faction in the new gauntlet :/ or if I just want to cheese through on Tharja's faction. On the bright side, it appears that if your team is losing for more than hour your team's scores will be tripled, which should hopefully stop the likes of Lucina and Camilla's curb stomps.

Xander also looks like he's going to be competing with Zephiel over my next 5* after Sharena. Xander himself doesn't look like he'll be too hard to beat, however, we have yet to see the moveset/stats of his adds yet.

Also, it seems that there's going to be a change to the ranking rewards in Arena, with higher rankings allowing you to earn more orbs. 

We appear to be getting new maps and modes as well. These maps with have fort panels or "Defense Terrain" that make it so the units standing on them receive less damage. The game mode seems to be a sort of boss gauntlet feature, with you go through a series of battles back to back with a limited number of teams, and when all the units from one team die you go on to the next team.

They also teased a new event featuring Veronica, and from the looks of the battle it appears to take place at The Dragon's Table. Besides Veronica it appears to feature Julia, Jeigan, and Cecilia. 

Golden Week also has another milestone event featuring Omikuji. If 2,000,000 participate we get 5 orbs, and if 600,000 people get daikichi (the best result of omikuji) we'll get 3,000 feathers too. 

All in all really excited about this up-coming stuff (including that Masked Lucina i see you girl), and especially excited to see that event with the 5* reward and hope it won't require too much whaling to get

A lot to look forward too.

Here's who I'll support through and through:

Tharja_zps290677a6.jpg

GO TEAM THARJA!

Yeah, I'm also going with Tharja. I really like a lot of her supports, such as with Nowi, Gregor, and Noire, and her yandere antics are just plain entertaining. And of course, she's hot. But the majority of FE characters are attractive (sorry Gonzalez), so that sort of thing goes without saying.

If Lute was in the game, though, things would be different.

EDIT: One thing I like is about Ike is that at a base level he can survive a +Atk Kagero. Give him Fury and even with a -Def nature, he can even survive a +Atk Death Blow Kagero. Ike OHKOs her in return with Distant Counter if he is +Atk, Kagero is -HP or -DEF, or Ike has some any form of attack buff.

Yeah, I'm also going with Tharja. I really like a lot of her supports, such as with Nowi, Gregor, and Noire, and her yandere antics are just plain entertaining. And of course, she's hot. But the majority of FE characters are attractive (sorry Gonzalez), so that sort of thing goes without saying.

EDIT: One thing I like is about Ike is that at a base level he can survive a +Atk Kagero. Give him Fury and even with a -Def nature, he can even survive a +Atk Death Blow Kagero. Ike OHKOs her in return with Distant Counter if he is +Atk, Kagero is -HP or -DEF, or Ike has some any form of attack buff.

And I bet everyone on the internet will also vote Team Tharja, but I'll save any Battle flags I have for the final round.

Also, I imagine Tharja will hex those who do not choose her.

​I think I'll be supporting Robin in the upcoming voting gauntlet

And I bet everyone on the internet will also vote Team Tharja, but I'll save any Battle flags I have for the final round.

Also, I imagine Tharja will hex those who do not choose her.

She can try and hex me, but she won't succeed. I can escape into the pocket dimension inside my closet.

I want to like this because of Lute recognition but also not because of Tharja recognition :o

Granted I don't dislike her I mostly dislike how many fans she has/the reason for many of the fans. ^^;

The Nowi support was amazing tho

Training Ike has been fun. It's like I'm in Smash Bros. again and I can just spam Aether all I want.

EDIT: So Celica can show up in the omikuji. This also confirms that she's going to be a red unit, I'm hoping she'll come with Ragnarok and not just be another sword lord.

Op4H4KH.png?1

She's so gorgeous.

Archived