Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol est fodder

I'm worried about potential WoM shenanigans mainly, but otherwise this doesnt seem that terrible.

Effie's real solid here with Brave Lance tho.

"You show no fear. That is good."

Megavolt - Gen 1 TMNT.

Again, I'll play Hard just to recruit the guy.

But armored units are tricky to take down.

Man, why can't Nintendo make GHB easier?

And I got all three sisters, in fact,I got a 4* Catria.

I'm not sure if you're making a joke or not, but Taylor Henry is one of his pseudonyms. I'm guessing it's because of the VA strike that he's been using it (I believe there's at least one other character whose VA is credited under a different name but I can't remember who), similar to how Laura Bailey goes uncredited for Lucina/Palla.

So there was a post on the subreddit where the OP didn't like Alm's art so in making my own post about it I got a real good look at Alm's art, moreso than I had in the past. And now I really like his art and I spent 70 orbs getting him. But at least I can get those back when I can finish all the story missions and stuff. Still got 52 right now.

Unfortunately mine has a +HP -Atk nature but I saw someone make a cheeky tanky build for him once that I'm gonna take some ideas from, so that should be fun building him.

So there was a post on the subreddit where the OP didn't like Alm's art so in making my own post about it I got a real good look at Alm's art, moreso than I had in the past. And now I really like his art and I spent 70 orbs getting him. But at least I can get those back when I can finish all the story missions and stuff. Still got 52 right now.

Unfortunately mine has a +HP -Atk nature but I saw someone make a cheeky tanky build for him once that I'm gonna take some ideas from, so that should be fun building him.

I don't have any more orbs to get and I have like 2 orbs and I don't have Almbb

halp

I don't know what to tell you aside from pray or pull out a credit card. The only reason I have any orbs now is the whole making a 2nd account during the Spring Festival thing. We've got a bit under a week until the banner rotates out and the 2 free orbs per day is still going on, you might get lucky.

I saw an oddly relevant post on the subreddit about this.

So, what do you think of Zephiel as a playable unit. He may  be slow but boy can he tank.

The best GHB unit we've gotten, I think (aside from Ursula when you've got a proper Horse Emblem setup), though with Xander coming up we'll see how long that opinion lasts. 55 HP / 51 Atk / 16 Spd / 38 Def / 24 Res is an awesome stat line since he comes with Wary Fighter, and his weapon has a useful passive. Threaten Atk could be a good C skill for him, and I think he's one of the best inheritors of Distant Counter if you're not going for something like Death Blow or Fortress Def instead, or Fury if you run a healer to keep him in Wary Fighter range. Bonfire seems like an obvious Special choice for him, with something like Pivot or Swap to help his movement.

He's definitely my next 5*.

Got a 5* Reinhardt my latest pull, which means I can definitely do horse emblem now if I want to, though he's +Spd/-Def, which isn't the best. If only I could trade IVs with my Olwen, who's +Atk/-Spd.

Zephiel seems cool, though I haven't used him yet.

Is it too late to get into this game? Probably behind everyone now.

With the 100 free nintendo coins, 10 free orbs, and the plethora of orbs you get from the main story, you can really join in any time.

GF only joined a month ago, and while we both play it rather casually, it's still fun and I have... 4 or 5 Lv. 40 5-Stars.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Alright!

Hmm...

When we get another paralogue of PoR Heroes:

Big Shot Boyd: Voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch

Calm Cavalier: Oscar: Voiced by Michael Sinterniklass

Expert Marksman Shinon: Voiced by Cam Clarke

Timid Archer Rolf: Voiced by Julia Ann Taylor.

What do you think?

Also, Sarah Williams is Mist. The Lastation Sisters are together again.

Thank goodness Ike's the only red in the banner. Pulls like Cain and Ogma can still mess up your pity timer, but at least there aren't any other focus reds to compete with.

Also, I theorycrafted a couple more Draugs. They're mostly the same, just with a different A skill depending on preference.

LlqzFpm.png?1

2YIAYpw.png?1

Archived