Fire Emblem Heroes

Astro Dude

Yeah, I just went for Camilla last time because I was lazy. If I ever want to actually put in some work, I'll pick the least popular character each round and get an easy top rank for the feathers.

Though this time, whichever team is losing at the time gets triple points, so that should make things at least a bit more even, and make for some interesting back and forth action.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest the victory rewards aren't all that great especially when you consider that you will most likely not get a good rank due to so many people also in the team.

free orbs is free

I think this is the first GHB where I've done the Lunatic version in one try. Ike took care of the sword and green tome cavalry, Effie dealt with the rest with the help of Nino and Olivia. Ike's the first unit I've used with Distant Counter, turns out it's incredibly useful.

Though Mkv.'s run was particularly crazy this time around:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHqkFppcBCg

i forgot what the prize for winning that stuff is. I just remember getting a lot of orbs around the last time.

You get orbs and such but it doesn't have anything to do with what team you're on.

Feathers is what you get from the team stuff.

From what I've gathered you get more feathers by joining smaller teams usually anyway. Unless you dedicate a TON of time to the larger team. I've found that, even though I only play 1-2 hours a day, I end up with more feathers on smaller teams than I would with the "dominating" teams.

Basically

If you want to put in literally no effort into doing the voting gauntlet matches (which are pretty fun imo) then joining the larger team means you at least get something.

If you want to spend ridiculous time on it then joining the larger team means you get the most.

If you want to only play a bit of it usually joining the smaller teams helps more.

Also when I joined Ephraim's team I got the best of both worlds because it wasn't as super large as Lucina's but it also got to second so it won a couple matches as well.

Good thing I'm in the habit of checking my IVs just in case, I was thinking of using the random 3* Cherche I had to give Zephiel Pivot but as it turns out she's +Atk -Spd which is her best one (her Spd is crap anyways but her base Atk at 5 stars is a massive 41 with +Atk), time to train her up. Hopefully by the time she's properly leveled I'll have a Brave Axe+ and Death Blow to give her.

EDIT: God the subreddit never ceases to be funny.

"When you try to get Ike and finally get a red orb"

y21zxlra2cvy.jpg

I bet Tharja will do to people who won't or didn't vote for her in the upcoming gauntlet what she'd do to those people who make dirty artwork of her: Make them live their worst nightmare every day for the rest of their lives.

I'll say the same thing as I said last week; she can try but she won't succeed as I can escape into the pocket dimension inside my closet.

(as I'll be voting for Robin)

Nice. I'm saving up my orbs (glad we're getting more free orbs per day) for the Celica banner. What with the boat map that was datamined, that almost surely confirms Saber as being in her banner, and with Mae being in it I can't imagine anyone else but Boey being the 4th.

Nice. I'm saving up my orbs (glad we're getting more free orbs per day) for the Celica banner. What with the boat map that was datamined, that almost surely confirms Saber as being in her banner, and with Mae being in it I can't imagine anyone else but Boey being the 4th.

Yeah, and that resulted in me having zero orbs now, and the chances have been reset since I got a 5* hero on my first try. But on the other hand, I do have another Hoshidan royal. Now I have 3, all I need is Ryoma.

Archived