Corrupt a wish

cr47t

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted, I would show you something that would help you forget but there is a child playing this game. Hint: Marilyn Monroe, Issue #1.

I wish for Black Catter to understand my reference and look at the wikipedia.

2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, I would show you something that would help you forget but there is a child playing this game. Hint: Marilyn Monroe, Issue #1.

I wish for Black Catter to understand my reference and look at the wikipedia.

Granted, but the Wikipedia's article was edited by some kinds and now it says only stupidities

I wish people editing the wikipedia were responsible

2 minutes ago, Friend of Justice said:

Granted, but Wikipedia disintegrates upon them becoming responsible. 

I wish for a tame, real - life Espeon who doesn't mind being a pet. 

Granted, but while it is asleep, it unintentionally uses its psychic powers and teleports you to another world

I wish Ally can survive the constant attacks of the horrible beasts of this new world

6 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but instead of dying and entering some kind of afterlife, you revive and remember that pain for the rest of your life.

I wish to understand why Kiniko wanted to be murdered.

Granted, but you can only understand it if I tell you.

I wish to go to the afterlife.

48 minutes ago, Friend of Justice said:

In knowing the reason why kiniko wants to go there, you find yourself trapped in a infite series of cherry-scented Paradoxes who are trying to throw themselves at the ground and miss. 

I wish to know why paradoxes are cherry-scented instead of the more pleasurable grape scented. 

Granted, but it is unclear to you.

I wish Ray had 1 Free, Uncorruptable wish.

12 minutes ago, Bluvista said:

granted, but the nonexistent mods say no, and ban you

I wish to know why Ally is absolutely insane.  

Granted, but knowing the reason (his orange shorts are contaminated by marijuana) causes you guys to be attacked by drug cartel

I wish to know why one day you posted a Provart family tree stuff and it disappeared later.   

7 hours ago, Friend of Justice said:

Granted, but your mind explodes from the sheer size of his family. ( He brags about it ) 

I wish to know why he would post something about his family on a Yu-Gi-Oh card maker. 

Granted, but he explains it to you with such slow speed it drives you crazy (crazier than the current you, which is something xD)

I wish to eliminate racism from existence

7 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but he explains it to you with such slow speed it drives you crazy (crazier than the current you, which is something xD)

I wish to eliminate racism from existence

Granted, but it ends all war.

I wish I was unbanned and could burn in hell where I belong.

3 hours ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, but it ends all war.

I wish I was unbanned and could burn in hell where I belong.

I tried to grant this wish but the devil (mayor) seems to have banned you from Hell (Michigan) for some reason.

I wish to know why Kiniko is banned from Hell.

Granted, but the real question is: If Ally knows he's crazy, then is he really crazy? And if you are unaware of your own craziness, then you must be the crazy one.

I wish for somebody to answer this riddle:

If Bruce Wayne has a dual personality, can he survive without Batman? Batman claims that he is perfectly sane whilst accusing Joker of being crazy. But if Joker openly admits that he's crazy and this gets him released from Arkham, then Joker is the opposite of what Batman says. But in his own refusal to acknowledge his own craziness, how far will Batman go before he finally accepts that he's gone completely guano?

)I assume that Ally is joking about him being crazy (Actualy, I don't think he's ever actually said that he's crazy))

Granted, your answer is in the Lego Batman movie. 

I wish that the SpaceX/NASA Launch in 44 minutes is succesful 

Archived