Corrupt a wish

cr47t

2 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you wake up for your coma the day Putin nukes the US because Hilary is elected president.

I wish for the only way Kiniko to be revived is to defeat all the Yugioh protagonists in a duel using only the Volume 1 Booster set.

Granted, but it will only take effect when I die because i'm british, not American.

I wish the USA was revived.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Granted, but it will only take effect when I die because i'm british, not American.

I wish the USA was revived.

Granted, USA is revived... as the Ultimate Society of Assassins

I wish Hollywood stopped giving budgets to M. Night Shyamalan

3 minutes ago, Bluvista said:

Granted, it's a mockumentary about Ankar. 

I wish for everlasting peace in the entire universe. 

Granted, but the Ultimate Society of Assassin's is unable to make peace.

I wish the Ultimate Society of Assassin's would revert to the United States of America

Granted, they now grow in number and change their name from Ultimate Society of Assassins to United States of America so they can more covert operations and work under the guise of a nation.

I wish Kiniko would make a character that can exist in the same timeline as Yugi.

2 hours ago, Bluvista said:

Granted, it's 10 hours of songs roasting Kanye for not putting out an album.

I wish those 10 hours of songs become the greatest musical album in hisory. 

Granted, but that's because musical album suddenly becomes the only one in existing, thus all others have been erased. I hope you're happy for causing such a tragedy, Vista.

I wish @Horu Ishayuki realizes Kanye West and anything Kanye West does is irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, but that's because musical album suddenly becomes the only one in existing, thus all others have been erased. I hope you're happy for causing such a tragedy, Vista.

I wish @Horu Ishayuki realizes Kanye West and anything Kanye West does is irrelevant.

Granted, but his stupid ♤$ß jumps into Acid

I wish the USA was reverted to before

22 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Granted, USA is revived... as the Ultimate Society of Assassins

Happned.

Granted, but instead of becoming the Ultimate Society of Assassins, it becomes the Uber Soldiers Association making winning a war with this nation seem impossible, thus they bring about world peace because of mutually assured destruction for a generation or two... After that corruption and chaos set in.

I wish for a nickle for every corruption I make that's longer than a sentence or two.

10 hours ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you get 1 nickel for every wish you corrupt that is exactly 3 sentences long.

I wish to retain my sanity whilst also being insane.

Granted, so you have been teleported to Wonderland, where insanity seems to be = sane.

I wish Konami, Capcom and Square Enix merge to see what happens.

24 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, you get a $10 gift card to Prada.

I wish we could make a Batman movie that doesn't have Batman.

Granted, he is Ateabat-man and he creates a novel coronavirus in China

I wish this ⬇️

12 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but instead of becoming the Ultimate Society of Assassins, it becomes the Uber Soldiers Association making winning a war with this nation seem impossible, thus they bring about world peace because of mutually assured destruction for a generation or two... After that corruption and chaos set in

Never happened.

Granted, but it's back to being the Ultimate Society of Assassins. Every solider is now a professional bounty hunter with every skill usable in assassinating important people. There are even assassins to kill assassins from this society, but they are usually very hard to find.

I wish to know what happened to my nickel.

3 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Granted, but it's back to being the Ultimate Society of Assassins. Every solider is now a professional bounty hunter with every skill usable in assassinating important people. There are even assassins to kill assassins from this society, but they are usually very hard to find.

I wish to know what happened to my nickel.

Granted, but it is melted.

I wish to destroy the Ultimate Society of Assassin's and take it over in the name of the british empire.

Granted, but this incites a second Revolution that causes the fall of the British Empire and the rise of a New American Empire that encompasses both North and South America.

I wish I had a penny.

48 minutes ago, Horu Ishayuki said:

Granted, but this incites a second Revolution that causes the fall of the British Empire and the rise of a New American Empire that encompasses both North and South America.

I wish I had a penny.

Granted, your wife's name has changed to Penny

I wish to meet little Haven

Archived