[CP19] Last three cards

Two Spell Cards, the last Number. Probably not what most expected.

ZZZ.png?resize=199%2C300&ssl=1

Hoshi no Kinka / Gold Moon Coin
Normal Spell

You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Add 2 cards from your hand to your opponent’s hand, then draw 2 cards.

ZZZ-1.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

Inochi no Mizu / Water of Life
Normal Spell

You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters: Target 1 monster in your GY; Special Summon it in Attack Position, also for the rest of this turn after this card resolves, you cannot activate monster effects, except effects on the field of the Summoned monster.

REALSHIT.png?resize=225%2C300&ssl=1

Numbers 26: Jigen Kouro Octobypass / Number 26: Octobypass the Dimensional Pathway
LIGHT, Psychic, Rank 3, ATK 800, DEF 2400

2 Level 3 monsters
You can only use the (1) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) At the start of the Battle Phase: You can detach 1 material from this card; during this Battle Phase, only 1 monster can attack, and its attacks become direct attacks.
(2) At the end of the Damage Step, if a monster inflicted battle damage by direct attack: Give control of that attacking monster to the turn player’s opponent.

source: https://ygorganization.com/thisisepicalexaplaynumberssummon/

ok basically all Number slot is completed with exception of printed version 1-4 & C1000

Given the context of last remaining numbers to be printed, they might release them in another anime exclusive pack with all of them used by Don Thousand.

At any rate. Coin is seems unnecessary. Water seems somewhat viable, but not sure in what. Could give less a care about what 26 does. Just glad we have all the numbers confirmed.

Water of Life is very interesting, but I'm thinking it'd be mainly used in a deck that's basically the opposite of monster mash.  If there comes a deck with only a single monster enabler, it could be good.  You know... like Mystic Mine burn.  Or Junk Collector/Life Equalizer OTK.

...On second thought, I don't like Water of Life anymore.

*Activates Gold moon coin*

*Proceeds to use mind crush and declare one of those 2 given cards*

-Opponent: I dont have it

Water of life could have had more potential with another kind of restriction, shuffle reborn seems more versatile and its not even that good to begin with.

none of these seem all that good :(

Alright, found it out-Danger! and Dark World make Gold Moon Coin a godsend, considering how much of their effects also make the opponent discard (think Card/Hand Destruction and Dark World Dealings. Regardless, trading 2 in the hand for another two in the Deck-especially in a way T.D. Colossus can't touch-is always welcome. 7.1/10.

Water of Life is for a limited monster lineup, so I think that the True Dracos and Mystic Mine Decks can make serviceable use of it. Paleozoics could also possibly use it to get back that Toadallly. It's the monster-light Monster Reborn, use at your own discretion. 4.9/10.

And Octobypass is literally made to help salvage Burning Abyss/Phantom Knights from the hits they've gotten over the last year. Limiting attacks on the board is a risky gambit to keep your board safe (especially with Borrelsword essentially getting a 3K hit before you gain it), but a worthy one to essentially give Rank 3s the same level of battle parrying that Rank 4-accessible Decks do with the Terribly Tired Tapir. Overall, I think it's a good generic defensive card for the Rank 3s. This is good. 7.7/10.

gold moon coin is a good way of making them play your game, as you can give them cards that either make both players draw (like one day of peace and dark world dealings) or you can make them play according to your whims (give them pot of pretty much anything, and then chain mystical refpanel on them during their turn, or set something like super buddy force/that one kaiju trap/waking the dragon and give them a twin twisters). It's easily the most jank card of the set, and i plan to abuse it maliciously.

water of life is pretty much a weaker monster reborn in sky strikers with very few drawbacks. it also doesn't prevent continuous effects, so maybe some manner of stun deck will find ways to abuse it properly (like inspector boarder stun or something)

spirit barrier (or is it astral barrier) with mind's eye, plus number 26, is pretty much the funniest thing you're gonna get out of it. I will endeavor to do it upon release. they can swing all day, but only ever hit directly for 1k, and then get their monsters stolen to pour salt in the wound. That's about as hilarious as any jank can get.

Archived