Hello~

MysticSerenity

Hello, 

I apologize in advance, I'm not very good at making introductions or having conversations with people. Since I'm pretty shy and don't get out much I'm afraid. Regardless I'll do my best to make my little intro interesting or at least try too anyway. I'm  new here and wanted to try out a Yu-Gi-Oh type fourm community than just an anime one. I joined here to try and chat with other Yu-Gi-Oh fans since I'm getting back into it once more. I had a lot of love for it growing up back in high school though things changed for me and other passions of mine came about and took over than love for a while. I never stopped loving it just life I suppose happened. I recently was going through some boxes at my place and found my cards as well other TCGs as well. It brought back fond memories so I was looking up all things Yu-Gi-Oh as well watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds again. I'm pretty new to it still and don't really know much, however willing to learn to play the game. I'm pretty shy for a person so It may take me a while to open up a bit on here to everyone. I'm not sure what else to add so I'll keep it as that. 

Hello, fine person! Welcome to YCM!

Feel free to take your time and ease yourself back into the game and onto the site at your own pace. Just do make sure to look through the rules so you know what's expected on the forum.

If you have any questions, or if you need help with anything, feel free to PM me.

Hope you have a nice stay!

Cheers!

@Horu Ishayuki Thank you kindly for welcoming me. 

@Redro Thank you as well for welcoming me here. I did read the rules yes and I do have one question for you. Is it alright if I'm  a female and a part of this fourm? I didnt really see a lot of other girls, unless they don't state they are on here. I hope that's not a problem. 

@MysticSerenity, I must confess I find your introduction to be very cute. I began to have activity in the site around 3-4 months ago because I was looking for help for the card grammar of some of my cards, but little by little, I became attached to the site, and as today I sign in almost daily. I think I was looking for people with affinity to me, and fortunately found some over time, and I'm sure you can do that too, even though you're shy. I myself love to have a chat now and then, not just about ygo, but anime and other stuff.

By the way, I agree with what Horu and Redro said before, but so you know, there are girls in the site!  @Sleepy and @HonokaMadolche, for instance, they're nice people 🙂

@Horu Ishayuki

@Redro

Thank you both and yes you're right.

@Rayfield Shade

Thank you for the compliment. That's really cool you come on here daily and found a few people to chat with. Yeah I like other things than Yu-Gi-Oh myself as well and hope to find others maybe with similar interests as me. Really? That's awesome thank you for letting me know. 

I'm married so I don't really bother myself with the gender of the folks I'm talking to. I'm just on here to make cards and maybe a few friends along the way. Hard to believe I've been part of this community for 11 years. Just bear in mind that YGO in itself breeds a very toxic community but here, the folks are a bit more chill and won't bite your head off for any little mistake. When I'm not working on my own game or making original cards, I'm typically doing conversion projects. I like to keep my brain busy. So yeah, I'm typically pretty chill and willing to help if you need it. Just ask.

1 hour ago, MysticSerenity said:

Thank you for the compliment. That's really cool you come on here daily and found a few people to chat with. Yeah I like other things than Yu-Gi-Oh myself as well and hope to find others maybe with similar interests as me. Really? That's awesome thank you for letting me know. 

You're welcome. If you're feeling bored feel free to pm me, I'll answer when I have a chance. By the way, how come you have already changed your profile pic? That was too fast, haha.

@Horu Ishayuki

That's nice and wow that's quite a long time being here. For me sadly over the years being a part of all types of fourms I witness a lot or drama and toxic people. So being a part of those communities was really hard for me at the time. Also the people in charge didn't care sadly for what was happening around the fourm and just let things slide. They didnt bother taking care of the website and trying to make it friednly, fun or even  safe for everyone. Very sad to be honest since they pretty much became a dead or a bad rep fourm/website afterwords. 

Anyway I do see it's pretty chill here and I like that a lot. Currently I'm still looking around at what to post and contribute on here. I'll possibly do something maybe in the art section someyome soon Since I love to make art. Also I was planning to do some drawing of Yu-Gi-Oh monsters again as I did when I was younger. I admit I'm not the best but I do what I love. I was also into graphic design too and pretty average at it as well. I left that hobby of mine go due to getting into other things at the time and couldn't afford paying for Adobe Photoshop. You really got to love being adult with having to decide priorities over wants.

@Rayfield Shade

Thank you kindly for the offer. Yeah I apologize for that. I was having a hard time finding a icon that would describe me as a person and I finally just found one I liked. 

Someone mentioned me so i say welcome to the YCM too....

well, i'm one of the mentioned girls by rayfield shade and well...i'm since 2012 here and never post something XD

Just creating cards...oh and i create my own drawings and yugioh character too...

just to mention that short...i could post more and be more active in forum too. Another point on my "to do" list XD

Well, like i said! Welcome here :3

uhh...my first post XD

Welcome!
Sleepy reporting in too. I have a club at the bottom of the forum sections where people post drawings if you are interested.

I've been a member since 2008, though I am no longer really active. I'm more so always lurking but if you need help or want to chat about something, you can always message me or quote me around ;D

Archived