Jump to content

Anime Moves/Attacks/Abilities


Redro

Recommended Posts

Hello, fine peoples!

I just finished rewatching Beelzebub yesterday (I'd totally recommend it) and I just loved the silliness of the show down to its attacks.  Out of all of the moves featured in the show, I've got to say my favorite was "Devil's shock, pompadour special"

spacer.png  spacer.png

 

What are some silly, awesome, or just your personal favorite anime moves/attacks/abilities?  Gifs and/or video links appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonkiness and super powers in my sports anime? Yes, please!

Kuroko no Basket: Misdirection Overflow

This is definitely my favorite power in the series. Maybe it's because it was the most hype game in the show, but the power itself is just ridiculous. I really can't give any context for it, but I really recommend the show for its over-the-top anime goodness.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Redro said:

Wonkiness and super powers in my sports anime? Yes, please!

Kuroko no Basket: Misdirection Overflow

This is definitely my favorite power in the series. Maybe it's because it was the most hype game in the show, but the power itself is just ridiculous. I really can't give any context for it, but I really recommend the show for its over-the-top anime goodness.

For a second I forgot you mentioned super powers and I was like............... wtf happened.................. ah yeah, the super powers! You made me remember the good ol' times of Slam Dunk, though.

Here I go again:

ThirdSpotlessIrishwaterspaniel-size_rest

Does this count as a deadly skill?

If not, maybe this:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.3b891510cf4a2f2d11c9d1fbf466f48b.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Rayfield Shade said:

For a second I forgot you mentioned super powers and I was like............... wtf happened.................. ah yeah, the super powers! You made me remember the good ol' times of Slam Dunk, though.

Here I go again:

ThirdSpotlessIrishwaterspaniel-size_rest

Does this count as a deadly skill?

If not, maybe this:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.3b891510cf4a2f2d11c9d1fbf466f48b.gif

Ka... me.... ha..... me...... ha!

I've seen so many variations of the kamehameha that I can spot when a character from another show is doing it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Does Avatar count as anime? If so then the Final Avatar state from the last episode

Avatar State

Go ahead and start a flame war but in my opinion Anime is NOT native to Japan. Quote this with #AnimeJapan or #AnimeInternational

Nah, I glad you choose Avatar, it's just one amazing show!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Yami Kiniko said:

Oh Kon'nichiwa @Rayfield Lumina / Rayfield shade do you think avatar is a Anime? Also whats your 1st Language

Well, it's hard to say. Anime in the strictest sense is the word to call japanese animation. Avatar is an US production with a lot of Korean people involved, so you could say it's Not anime, but feels like one due to the style. Funny fact, when you write Anime in Japanese, you do it in katakana         (アニメ, or  アニメーション), and katakana is used for non-japanese stuff, but that is only because the specific word, "animation" is a foreign word adapted to japanese. Let's get back to the main topic before Redro gets angry with us XD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Well, it's hard to say. Anime in the strictest sense is the word to call japanese animation. Avatar is an US production with a lot of Korean people involved, so you could say it's Not anime, but feels like one due to the style. Funny fact, when you write Anime in Japanese, you do it in katakana         (アニメ, or  アニメーション), and katakana is used for non-japanese stuff, but that is only because the specific word, "animation" is a foreign word adapted to japanese. Let's get back to the main topic before Redro gets angry with us XD

Course. Also If we talk about Avatar we Must talk 'Bout Korra.

 Image result for The Legend of korra blue korra

What do you think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Oh yeah, Seismic Toss was pretty cool. But for some reason, I always felt Fire Blast looked a bit like a fire voodoo doll, haha.

SInce we're going for the classic, this one is impossible to miss!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.d619f6850e6545905815a3aed6c7d29f.gif

Pegasus Ryusei ken!

Since this finally made it to Netflix and got an english dub, this attack is one of my favorites.

Pegasus Meteor Fist and Pegasus Comet Punch.

Also, Netflix has 2 more Saint Seiya series that I've yet to finish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...