[CP20] The Numeron Monsters

spacer.png

CP20-JP020 Numeron Wall

Level 1 DARK Fiend Effect Monster

ATK 0

DEF 0

You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.

(1): If you control no cards, or the only card(s) you control is “Numeron Wall” (Quick Effect): You can send this card from your hand or your side of the field to the GY; take 1 “Numeron Network” from your hand or Deck and activate it.

(2): When you take battle damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, end the Battle Phase at the end of the Damage Step.

spacer.png

CP20-JP21 Chaos Number 1: Gate of Chaos Numeron Sunya (Number C1: Numeron Chaos Gate Sunya)

Rank 2 DARK Machine Xyz Effect Monster

ATK 2000

DEF 1000

Materials: 4 Level 2 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using “Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam” you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.)

(1) If this card is Xyz Summoned: Banish all monsters on the field.

(2) If this card is banished, during your next Standby Phase: You can Specal Summon this banished card, also, if you control “Numeron Network”, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total ATK of all banished Xyz Monsters.

CP20-JP022.png

CP20-JP022 Number 1: Gate of Numeron – Ekam (Number 1: Numeron Gate Ekam)

Rank 1 LIGHT Machine Xyz Effect Monster

ATK 1000

DEF 100

Materials: 3 Level 1 monsters

(1) Cannot be destroyed by battle.

(2) At the end of the Damage Step when this monster battles an opponent’s monster (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; double the ATK of all “Numeron” monsters on your field for the rest of this turn.

CP20-JP023.png

CP20-JP023 Number 2: Gate of Numeron – Dve (Number 2: Numeron Gate Dve)

ATK 1000

DEF 100

(2) At the end of the Damage Step when this monster battles an opponent’s monster (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; double the ATK of all “Numeron” monsters on your field for the rest of this turn.

CP20-JP024.png

CP20-JP024 Number 3: Gate of Numeron – Trini (Number 3: Numeron Gate Trini)

ATK 1000

DEF 100

CP20-JP025.png

CP20-JP025 Number 4: Gate of Numeron – Catvari (Number 4: Numeron Gate Catvari)

ATK 1000

DEF 100

CP20-JP026.png

CP20-JP026 Numeron Network

Field Spell Card

You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.

(1) During your Main Phase: You can send 1 “Numeron” Normal Spell Card that meets its activation conditions from your Deck to the GY; this effect becomes that Spell Card’s effect when that card is activated.

(2) If a “Numeron” Xyz Monster you control would activate its effect by detaching Xyz Material, it can activate that effect without detaching Xyz Material instead.

CP20-JP027.png

CP20-JP027 Numeron Direct (Numeron Calling)

Normal Spell Card

(1) If “Numeron Network” is in your Field Zone, but you control no monsters: Special Summon up to 4 “Numeron Gate” Xyz Monsters with different names from your Extra Deck, but they are banished during the End Phase, and for the rest of the turn, you can only Normal/Special Summon a monster once.

So uh, from what everyone's been sayin', these are S0 fodder apparently.

Source: https://ygorganization.com/angelisthecenterfold/

Uh....okay?

Wall is not exacly a swarm card (the fast-acting ones that is) but Direct already cheat them out from the get go and has really damn good synergy with with the field spell that essentially 1 card combo. And yes you can make S0 (excuse me i want to puke)  or for extra mile before hand (since spell restriction only apply for the rest of the turn) Number 100 with at least 4000 stat. *never mind i forgot the spell requirement*

Each 1-4 could reach 16000 ATK with no detach cost via field with the only thing that kept them in check is they require to battled first for it so it will become dangerous only on your 3rd-4th attack

C1 is black rose dragon on steroid like oof. It even return with at least 3000 damage if you count only numeron 

EDIT:

MEMORIES OF HOPE FOR +3 VALUE LET'S GO!

The strongest abusers are of course Number S0, Apollousa and Memories of Hope (Draw 4 without drawbacks).

45 minutes ago, CraneMonk said:

I'm just noticing that they are machines, and therefore, viable for limiter removal.  Mix that with psychic fervor and/or that double damage action spell.  Got yet another cheesey otk.  (Which I like, oddly enough.)

Honestly in that case I would suggest using United We Stand instead, that way you can get an attack with 33600 Atk for the last attack, which should be enough anyways.

As for the cards themselves ... I am honestly disappointed that there won't be the ridiculous "I activate a trap from my deck and rewrite your last action" part with Numeron Network ... they already allowed to put out Numeron Network on turn 0 with Numeron Wall.

That aside these look a lot like the cards around Golden Castle of Stromberg and the Fossil cards (being focused around a single Spell, which enables basically everything and has multiple searchers).

I mean opening Numeron Network/Numeron Wall + Memories of Hope already allows one to get 4 draws and a 4-material Apollousa/3-material Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL.

I am honestly wondering if there will be more support as the slots could fit (either C1000, Ci1000 or any of the other support cards).

7 hours ago, The Highlander said:

I am honestly disappointed that there won't be the ridiculous "I activate a trap from my deck and rewrite your last action" part with Numeron Network ... they already allowed to put out Numeron Network on turn 0 with Numeron Wall.

I legit forgot about the Spell/Xyz Rewriting traps tbph.

7 hours ago, The Highlander said:

I am honestly wondering if there will be more support as the slots could fit (either C1000, Ci1000 or any of the other support cards).

There are no slots for C1000 and Ci1000 (thank fuck) as they'd have been between Number 4 and Network. Also there's only 1 slot between Calling and the Cardian in CP20. If anything that slot could be another Arc-V card tbph.

46 minutes ago, I Hate Snatch Steal said:

Hopefully this finally pushes S0 utopic zexal over the edge and it gets banned. Its been choking out decent rank-up-magic support like an unkillable weed ever since it came out. Argent chaos force already had to get banned for S0 existing

Also, this pic isn't mine but: [...]

That one really managed to make me laugh, especially how apparent your disdain for S0 is (... which I share).

S0 never did anything even remotely healthy for the game and it would really be ludicrous if they would once again hit otherwise ok enablers over the cancerous design that is S0.

(Although a consistent 1-card Apollousa is also nothing to laugh about)

Archived