[Written] 5-Minute Crafts

TheBlackCatter

Flash Point (open)

[Continuous Spell]

If there is a monster with ATK or DEF raised by 500+ or Lv. raised by 1+ using a card effect, destroy it. If this card is destroyed by card effect, you can activate one of the following effects:

* Special Summon a Fire type monster with 1500 ATK or less from your deck or hand.

* Destroy one non-Fire type monster, spell, or trap on the field.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kardcard Mutant (open)

[Lv. 8 | Dark]

Fiend/Effect

This monster gains the ATK, DEF, and effects of the monsters used to tribute summon this monster. If this card is special summoned, on your next Stand-By Phase target two Effect Monsters, Traps or Spells from your hand or the field. Send those targets to the graveyard and this monster gains the effects of those cards. On the End Phase of the turn the effect was used, destroy this card.

ATK: 0 DEF: 0

Hey guys, I'm getting worried again. I've posted a lot, but nobody besides me has posted in a while. I don't know if you guys actually want this to keep going, but if I keep going down this road the thread will probably get closed. Just a warning and a fear of mine. Back to the creation process...

Kardcard Printer (open)

[Quick-Play Spell]

If you normal summon a "Kardcard" monster, you can special summon any "Kardcard" monster from your hand, but none of your monsters can activate their effect.

Hello me name is Serenno i want opinion of me card. This card i created wen yu gi oh frist series was relased.

*1 star: Blade Girl: EARTH
Warrior/Effect

You can special summon this card if you have Girl monsters name in your field, graveyard or removed from play. You can send this card from hand for ad 3 cards from deck, field, graveyard or removed from play. This card go insted deck shuffle and special summon this card. Wen this card attack a defence position monster inflict piercing damage. This card can attack all oponent monsters. Oponent recive damage life points of atk. or def. of monstre attacked by this card wichever is higer. This card cano't be destroyed by battale. You won't take battale damage step and damage life points from spells, traps and effects monsters. Wen this card attack or is attacked by a monster is gain his atk. & def. double. This is aplied only in both player's batalle phase. If this card is destroyed-send field, hand, deck, from top deck, graveyard or removed from play by spells, traps and effects monsters is go insted deck shuffle and special summon 3 Girl name monsters. All Girl monsters special summon in any way is can activate effects ignoring condition activate. If oponent no attack this card in his turn at his end turn, all cards oponent from hand, field and graveyard are removed from play. All effects cano't be negated in any way.

Blade Girl.png

I chosed anime version stile is more original and beautyfull. :).

I made me own deck what isn't real with all cards anime stille. XD.

This is me favorite card i made so far:

1* star: Moth Girl: WIND
Insect/Ritual/Effect
You can special summon this card with ritual spell "Angel Girl ". You can send this card from hand for 3 turns oponent cano't swich position monsters. This card go insted deck shuffle and special summon this card ignoring special summon condition. Wille this card is on field all Girl monsters name are unaffected by effect monsters, spells and traps. This card cano't be destroyed by battale. You won't take battale damage step and damage life points from spells, traps and effects monsters. Wen this card attack or is attacked by a monster is gain his atk. & def. double. This is aplied only in both player's batalle phase. If this card is destroyed-send field, hand, deck, from top deck, graveyard or removed from play by spells, traps and effects monsters is go insted deck shuffle and special summon 3 Girl name monsters .All Girl monsters special summoned in any way is can activate effects ignoring condition activate. If oponent no attack this card in his turn at his end turn, for 3 turns wen a Girl attack a defence monster is flip or swich on attack position and effect monsters fliped or swiched by this effect is cano't activate effect. All effects cano't be negated in any way.

Moth Girl.png

I mean, I like them, but I don't think you read the rules for this particular thread. The cards posted here are made on the fly in about 5 minutes. Card images and paragraph effects take way longer than that to create no matter how fast you type. In the future, please post something in this thread you made more on the spur of the moment as that fits more with what this thread is about. If you want to post your ideas somewhere more noticeable where you can receive real feedback, you can also make your own thread in the Casual Cards or Realistic Cards sub-section of the Custom Cards section. Hope you get better feedback than myself!

Revolving Cannon (open)

[Spell]

Draw or discard at random from your hand until you have 6 cards in your hand. For every monster in your hand, your monsters gain ATK +250. For every spell in your hand, target that many cards from the field or your opponent's hand and send them to the graveyard. For every trap, deal 250 damage to your opponent.

It's ok. If you want to participate as either a commentator or as a creator you can go right ahead. If not, I wish you best of luck in getting noticed.

Threatening Decoy (open)

[Continuous Trap]

If your opponent declares an attack, you can summon this as a monster card (Lv. 2, Fiend, 0 ATK, 1000 DEF) in Defense Mode. If this card is destroyed by battle, put the opponent monster in Defense Mode after battle calculation.

Apologies for the lack of posts, Catter. I've just been really busy. You know, with Texas having no electricity or running water at the moment. That being said, here's a card for you.

Sudden Blizzard

Trap Card

If you have no available Spell/Zones, this card can be activated from your hand. Banish 1 WATER and 1 WIND monster you control: Destroy all Aqua/Dinosaur/Dragon/Fish/Insect/Machine/Plant/Reptile/Sea Serpent/Zombie monsters on the field.

It's ok. You have bigger fish to fry than posting in a silly little thread. Also, at some point I thought you said you would lay off posting so that you could focus on a project, but I'm unsure now since you've become more active, Anyways...

Dimension Flip (open)

[Spell]

Draw or discard cards until you have an equal amount of cards in your hand to the number of cards in your Banished Zone. Swap the Banished Zone cards with your hand. If there were any cards that were banished face-down before the swap, send them to the graveyard instead.

Yeah. But I'm currently unable to work on my project due to my laptop being across town and me being stuck in a hotel. Also, the project I'm working on is a card game based one. So no big deal. So where I live it normally snows once every 10 years. Since I got here, Mother Nature has made it snow 7 times in 6 years. The year I got here, it was light snowfall on my grandpa's birthday, then it skipped the following year and snowed the day my daughter was born. Since then, it has snowed very light up until this year. This year it snowed twice.

I'm sorry. Hope it starts getting better for you later on.

Builder's Manual (open)

[Continuous Spell]

If you have a Machine or Cyberse type monster on the field, they gain 500 ATK and DEF for every turn this card has been active. If a Machine or Cyberse type monster gets destroyed by battle, remove the bonus ATK and DEF granted by this card.

Sleeping Giant

Earth

Warrior/Effect

Lv5

0/3000

Can be Normal Summoned in face-up Defense Position. If this card would be destroyed by battle: It loses DEF equal to the difference between its DEF and the ATK of the attacking monster instead. If the DEF of this card is decreased to 0; destroy it, then Special Summon 1 "Enraged Giant" from your hand or Deck.

Misfortune Stone (open)

[Continuous Spell]

Upon activation, flip a coin and you opponent calls it. If your opponent is correct, they target a monster. If they call it wrong, you target a monster. On the Stand-By Phase target monster has 0 ATK, cannot activate it's effect (if it has one), and cannot be affected by any other card effects besides this one.

Archived