[Written] 5-Minute Crafts

TheBlackCatter

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/17/2020 at 6:03 AM, Mr Melon said:

Quick note: "Gingerbread House" is a real card.

Goes to show you how much I know! Curse you Konami for being faster on the draw!!!

In other news: my cards so far have not made any headway when it comes to power, but here is something that may be more of a blast...

TananBOOM! (open)

[Lv. 4 | Light]

Machine/Effect

Once per turn, when a card effect would have you draw a card you can activate this effect: Send any card on your opponent's field to the graveyard.

ATK: 2000  DEF: 200

Spirit of Gifting

[Trap]

If your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card or a monster effect: That card's effect becomes: Your opponent gains 2000 LP, then draws 4 cards. If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there, you can banish one card from your GY, Set this card. You can only use each effect once per turn.

1 hour ago, Time Wanderer Rosemary said:

Spirit of Gifting

[Trap]

If your opponent activates a Spell/Trap card or a monster effect: That card's effect becomes: Your opponent gains 2000 LP, then draws 4 cards. If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there, you can banish one card from your GY, Set this card. You can only use each effect once per turn.

This would be hilarious as a counter trap

Kringle Cannoneer (open)

[Lv. 8 | Light]

Machine/Fusion/Effect

TananBOOM! + 1 Lv. 4 Light monster

Upon summoning this monster draw a card and reveal it. If it is a monster card, destroy all your opponent's monsters without activating any effects. If it is a spell or trap card, gain 4000 LP and draw another card.

ATK: 3000  DEF: 2500

Santron (open)

[Rnk. 4 | Light]

Machine/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 4 Light monsters

Once per turn you can detach a material and destroy a card on your opponent's side of the field. If Santa Claus is on the field, send this card and all of its current materials to the graveyard. If this card and its current materials are sent to the graveyard by its own effect, send a number of cards on your opponent's field to the graveyard equal to the number of cards sent to your graveyard.

ATK: 2000  DEF: 2000

Pot of Envy (SPELL)

Activate only if your opponent has more cards in their hand and controls more cards than you. Draw cards from your Deck until you have the same number of cards in your hand as your opponent. Each time you draw a card with this card's effect, your LP are halved.

just a weird idea i had earlier today.

@Lystern, that's a very odd effect, but could come in handy if you are in a tight squeeze.

@Crossroad, your card is such a bittersweet effect... it's cool nonetheless, but what a drawback.

Anyway here is my daily card creation:

Stocking Stuffer (open)

[Trap]

Draw from your deck until you either draw a Trap or Monster. You can put a maximum of 3 spell cards in your opponent's deck. For each spell card you put into your opponent's deck, you can use one of the following effects:
* Summon one extra monster

* Gain 1000 LP

* Banish face-down one card in your opponent's hand

Heyo everyone, I know I didn't post anything last night (I fell asleep before I could go anywhere) but I this time around I really have something.

Silent Night (open)

[Field Spell]

Upon activation you can summon any Light, Fariy monster from your hand in defense mode. However it's ATK and DEF will be 0 and it cannot change positions. If a player declares an attack with any monster that isn't a Light Fairy end the battle phase before the attack.

I want to participate now that I got the time n.n

Colored Lights

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: Declare the six Attributes in any order you'd like. Treat your Main Monster Zones as numbers 1-5 and Extra Monster Zone as number 6, and the Attributes you declared as a number 1-6 based on the order you declared them. When you control a monster with the corresponding Attribute in all the 6 Zones, you win the Duel, but you must control this face-up card to resolve this effect. If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon up to 3 Level 4 or lower monsters to zones that match their corresponding Attribute from your Deck or GY.

I don't think I've made a card with such lousy grammar in  a while, lol, but it was hard xD

On 12/25/2020 at 8:45 AM, Rayfield Lumina said:

I don't think I've made a card with such lousy grammar in a while, lol, but it was hard xD

Nah, you did fine. I understood quite clearly what the intent was and how to use the effect. However, I welcome you to the team!

Holiday's End (open)

[Trap]

If an active or activated spell card affects a certain monster attribute or type, send that card and one of the cards it affected to the graveyard.

8 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

I welcome you to the team!

630663b2c1466a3a04b88627dd556aa1.gif

Thanks for the welcome n.n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alluring Xmas Tree

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: Special Summon 1 Christmas Tree Token (Plant/EARTH/Level 8/ATK 0/DEF 2500). It cannot be used as Tribute or material. Once per turn, when you Summon a monster: Place 1 counter on that Token. A Christmas Tree Token gains 500 DEF for each counter on it. Your opponent must attack that Token at least once per turn. If the do not, they take 2000 damage. You can only control 1 Christmas Tree Token.

Eon, Bird of Long Life (open)

[Lv. 7 | Dark]

Winged Beast/Effect

This monster cannot declare an attack until 10 turns after it has been summoned. On the end phase of the 10th turn after summoning this monster, destroy it. If this monster is destroyed by any other means besides this card's effect, you may banish 1 card from your opponent's hand, field, or top of deck for every turn left in those 10 turns.

ATK: 2500  DEF: 2000

Party Hangover (open)

[Trap]

If this card is destroyed by a card effect, gain 1000 LP. After a card effect resolves you may use one of the following effects:

* Select two random cards in your opponent's hand and send them to the graveyard.

* Change all of your opponent's monsters to Defense Mode.

* Negate the effect of one monster for the rest of the game.

Experimental Gun: Chaos (open)

[Equip Spell]

On your Stand-By Phase roll a 6 sided die and apply the following effects based on the result.

1: Send one card on the field to the graveyard

2: Your opponent can draw one card

3: Monster this is equipped to gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase

4: Send one card from your hand to the graveyard

5: You can Normal Summon twice this turn

6: Your opponent gains 500 Life Points for every card in their hand

Archived