[Written] 5-Minute Crafts

TheBlackCatter

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/6/2021 at 6:59 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Scissor Champ (I dunno what do you mean by open xD)

[Lv 2 | Light]

Machine/Effect

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a face-up WIND monster: Destroy that monster, then end the Battle Phase.

ATK 1000 / DEF 500

Two things:

1) I already made that concept here, however if yours is a suggestion on how to change the wording of mine then I couldn't tell.

2) if you haven't re-read the original post, I re-wrote the rules, one of which is "If you want your card to be ridiculed or commented on, label it as "open" somewhere in your post"

with that out of the way...

The Moving Statue (open)

[Lv. 7 | Earth}

Fiend/Effect

This monster cannot declare an attack if your opponent controls a face-up defense position monster, or an attack position monster that hasn't declared an attack on your opponent's previous turn. If this monster can attack, it is treated as if it has double ATK when attacking a monster. This monster can also attack directly if your opponent controls only face-down defense position monsters.

ATK: 2000  DEF: 2000

Connective Router (open)

[Lv. 4 | Light]

Cyberse/Effect

When this monster is summoned, target 2 Cyberse monsters. Targets double in ATK and DEF, but they cannot attack the turn they are targeted. If this monster is removed from the field, the targeted monsters return to their original ATK and DEF.

ATK: 500  DEF: 2000

On 5/7/2021 at 3:09 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

Two things:

1) I already made that concept here, however if yours is a suggestion on how to change the wording of mine then I couldn't tell.

2) if you haven't re-read the original post, I re-wrote the rules, one of which is "If you want your card to be ridiculed or commented on, label it as "open" somewhere in your post"

Three things:

1) No, with all honesty I didn't know you changed the rules. I come directly to the last page and post.

2) I didn't notice you already had Scissor Champ. I tend to read your cards, but sometimes I don't come in many days in a row and I guess that one went unnoticed. I wanted to surprise you by making what I supposed would be your next creation.

3) But yeah, I wanted to bring your attention to the correct card grammar of this kind of effect. Take note, because, my Catter friend, your grammar is pretty off from correct PSCT (pls take no offence *friendly wink*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Convulsion Mirror Force

Normal Trap

When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Swap the ATK and DEF of all Attack Position monsters your opponent control, also banish any monster your opponent controls destroyed by battle during this Battle Phase.

Haha, ok. I will admit I'm not "in the know" when it comes to card grammar (especially considering I have never played competitively or played with anyone using rules past MR2; even then, I've never really played much), however my grammar can't be all that bad... it is still understandable, just not in the ways people are comfortable with. I will try to make an effort though.

Vision of Loneliness (open)

[Trap]

On your opponent's Stand-by Phase, target one monster your opponent controls. This turn only, your opponent cannot summon any monsters and any monsters your opponent already controls, besides the targeted monster, cannot attack or use their effect. On your next turn, skip the Draw Phase.

Resonant Evil (open)

[Trap]

If a "Resonator" monster is sent to the graveyard for any reason, you may Special Summon one Level 4 or lower Fiend or Zombie monster from your hand. If two "Resonator" monsters are sent to the graveyard in a single turn, you may Special Summon a Level 6 or lower Fiend or Zombie monster from the hand or graveyard.

I cannot remove it either, so you can either replace it with something related to the thread or just replace it all with a period. I'm sure our future selves and future readers will know what happened. Speaking the future...

Time Manipulator (open)

[Lv. 2 | Light]

Spellcaster/Effect

If your opponent targets this monster for an attack or a card effect, negate it. This monster cannot declare an attack.

ATK: 0  DEF: 1500

8 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

I cannot remove it either, so you can either replace it with something related to the thread or just replace it all with a period. I'm sure our future selves and future readers will know what happened. Speaking the future...

Time Manipulator (open)

[Lv. 2 | Light]

Spellcaster/Effect

If your opponent targets this monster for an attack or a card effect, negate it. This monster cannot declare an attack.

ATK: 0  DEF: 1500

Omni-negate in exchange for the ability to attack. Could honestly be any level and its usefulness would remain the same. This card is a garanteed body on the field. Well.... almost. It doesn't protect against cards like Dark Hole and Mirror Force but that's another can of worms for another day.

Time Skip (open)

Trap

If a monster(s) you control would be removed from the field: Banish it until your next Standby Phase.

19 hours ago, Horu said:

Omni-negate in exchange for the ability to attack. Could honestly be any level and its usefulness would remain the same.

The reason I left it at Level 2 is because then it becomes prime filler material for any kind of summoning involving the Level of a monster (2 makes great filler for high level Syncros and Rituals, there are also great Xyz/Link monsters out there that require Level 2 monsters). I considered that its "second ability," but then again it might be a useless detail considering how bad out of the loop I am. Anyways, here is a card that you may forget...

Memory Virus (open)

[Continuous Trap]

On each of you opponent's End Phases, their max hand size decreases by one. If this card is target by a card effect, any spells or traps activated this turn are banished face-down instead of going to the graveyard after resolution.

(open)

Ultimate Fake Trap

Trap/Effect

Cards that resolve without proceeding to make any net change outside of saying their effect activated cannot be activated for the remainder of the Duel. This effect can only be used once this Duel and must be applied if activated. If this is revealed to your opponent, it is activated immediately after.

4 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

The reason I left it at Level 2 is because then it becomes prime filler material for any kind of summoning involving the Level of a monster (2 makes great filler for high level Syncros and Rituals, there are also great Xyz/Link monsters out there that require Level 2 monsters). I considered that its "second ability," but then again it might be a useless detail considering how bad out of the loop I am. Anyways, here is a card that you may forget...

Memory Virus (open)

[Continuous Trap]

On each of you opponent's End Phases, their max hand size decreases by one. If this card is target by a card effect, any spells or traps activated this turn are banished face-down instead of going to the graveyard after resolution.

This is a better final countdown

Dark Blade the Berserk Knight

DARK

Warrior

Level 9

ATK 4000/DEF 1500

Fusion Materials: "Dark Blade" + "Berserk Dragon"

Effect: This card must attack if able. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once during each Battle Phase. This card inflicts piercing Battle Damage. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent, banish the top card in their GY.

Open. I was thinking about "Dark Blade the Dragon Knight" and figured this would be a decent improvement.

14 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

This is a better final countdown

Actually, it would just mean that affected players would have to have an empty hand at the end of their every turn. You can't have negative max hand size so the farthest you can take it is 0.

8 hours ago, TheWanderingMist said:

DARK

Warrior

Level 9

ATK 4000/DEF 1500

Materials: "Dark Blade" + "Berserk Dragon"

Effect: This card must attack if able. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once during each Battle Phase. This card inflicts piercing Battle Damage. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent, banish the top card in their GY.

One question: Is this a Syncro, Fusion, or Ritual monster? It doesn't say anything either way.

Untraceable Feint (open)

[Quick-Play Spell]

Target one Attack Position monster you control. Your opponent cannot know which monster you target. Until your next Stand-By Phase, if your opponent declares an attack on your target monster then destroy the attacking monster before battle calculation.

22 hours ago, TheWanderingMist said:

DARK

Warrior

Level 9

ATK 4000/DEF 1500

Fusion Materials: "Dark Blade" + "Berserk Dragon"

Open. I was thinking about "Dark Blade the Dragon Knight" and figured this would be a decent improvement.

Good to see the place more lively with Tinkerer and WanderingMist posting too :)

Otherwordly Energize

Normal Spell

Target 1 monster in your GY, then target 1 Xyz Monster you control with a Rank equal to the Level of the first target; banish the first target, and if you do, the second target can attack directly during this turn, but if your opponent's LP would be reduced to 0 by a direct attack from the second target this turn, your opponents LP become 100 instead.

Golddigger (open)

[Lv. 3 | Earth]

Warrior/Effect

Upon summoning this monster, your opponent takes control of it. This monster must be used as material in the next possible summoning of an Extra Deck monster. If this monster is used as material in the special summoning of an Extra Deck monster, negate the effect of the Extra Deck monster and half its ATK and DEF.

ATK: 1300  DEF: 700

10 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Upon summoning this monster, your opponent takes control of it. This monster must be used as material in the next possible summoning of an Extra Deck monster. If this monster is used as material in the special summoning of an Extra Deck monster, negate the effect of the Extra Deck monster and half its ATK and DEF.

As this is open, let's try some PSCT, but it won't be 100% possible, because this original fun effect doesn't have precedence, IIRC.

When this card is Summoned: Switch control of this card. This card's controller must use this card as 1 of the materials of their next Fusion, Synchro, Xyz or Link Summon.Negate the effect of a monster Special Summoned using this card as material, also halve it's ATK/DEF.

Something like that. Also, this monster is pretty nasty xD. Quite the disruptive little critter.

~~~~~~

Mimic Trap Generator (open)

Continuous Trap

Once per turn: You can take 3 or more Traps from your GY; your opponent randomly selects 1 of them, and if they do, Set that card, but banish it when it leaves the field.

I'm unsure how to word this. That take thingy sounds weird, but that's what I'm using to take cards from the GY, without target, and place them in front of the opponent face-down so they can choose randomly. If you see this, Tinkerer, any suggestions? 😅

3 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Mimic Trap Generator (open)

Continuous Trap

Once per turn: You can take 3 or more Traps from your GY; your opponent randomly selects 1 of them, and if they do, Set that card, but banish it when it leaves the field.

I'm unsure how to word this. That take thingy sounds weird, but that's what I'm using to take cards from the GY, without target, and place them in front of the opponent face-down so they can choose randomly. If you see this, Tinkerer, any suggestions? 😅

You rang?

Hmm... this one is hard to say.  Most random choice cards take stuff from the a place that isn't public knowledge (i.e. the Deck) so the condition is normally "reveal 3...".  However, since the GY is a public knowledge location, "revealing" doesn't work.  As far as I'm aware this is a unique effect; "take" is probably the safest way to word it.  👍

Hallway Combat (name subject to change) (open)
Continuous Trap
You can only activate this card while you control exactly 1 monster.  Players can only activate the effects of monsters they control as long as they control exactly 1 monster.  During your End Phase, if you control 2 or more monsters, send this card to the GY.

You could use "Select" or "Target". But if I may add a suggestion, I'd change the effect to:

"Target 3 Trap Cards from your GY and place them face-down on the field: Your opponent then chooses 1 and sends the others to the GY; when the selected card leaves the field, Banish it."

Rail Synchron

EARTH

Machine

Tuner

Level 1

ATK 500/DEF 0

Effect: If you draw this card and it is the only card in your hand while you control only a Level 10+ Machine monster and no other cards, you can immediately perform a Synchro Summon using this card in your hand and that monster on the field as its Materials.

Open.

Originally intended to be used to Synchro Rocket Arrow Express before I remembered that card prevented effects.

Archived