[Written] 5-Minute Crafts

TheBlackCatter

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ro Ro Ro Golem

LVL 5 LIGHT

This monster cannot be tribute summoned and must be summoned by other ways. If you control no face up "Ro Ro Ro" monsters you can special summon this monster from your hand. While this card is in face up defense position your opponent can only attack this card. The first time each turn this defense position monster would be destroyed by battle instead negate the attack and change the attacking monster to defense position.

ATK/1700 DEF/2100

It's been a while I posted here sooo:

Fierce Typhoon

Normal Spell

Pay 1000 LP. Move all monsters in a Main Monster Zone to the zone adjacent to the left. Monsters in the leftmost Main Monster Zone (from the perspective of each player) switches control, moving to the Main Monster Zone in the same column. You can only use 1 "Fierce Typhoon" per turn.

***lol yeah, it's a typhoon that moves all monsters clockwise, and pushes the mobs at the edge of the field to the other side. This can have two uses. You either gain control of the mob in the opponent's leftmost zone and you can purposely give your opponent another mob with a negative effect, mwahaha.

F E A R... I haven't seen you in a while! Staying long or only dropping to say "Hi"?

Melody of Transportation (open)

[Spell]

You may move any of your monsters to a different monster zone, any of your spells and traps to a spell or trap zone, and move your Extra Deck monsters to any Extra Deck monster zone or monster zone. If you do not move a monster target one monster you did not move per this card's effect. The target monster cannot be targeted by your opponent for attacks.

Ro Ro Ro Wyvern

LVL 7 LIGHT 

Wyrm/Effect

This card cannot be tribute summoned and must summoned by other means. If you only control one face up "Ro Ro Ro" monster (Union monsters count as zero if equipped to another monster) you can special summon this monster. If this monster has less ATK than an opponent's monster you can target one monster you control change it's position and increase this cards ATK by the targeted monsters ATK If it was in attack position or DEF if it was in defense position.

ATK/ 2300 DEF/2300

8 hours ago, TheBlackCatter said:

F E A R... I haven't seen you in a while! Staying long or only dropping to say "Hi"?

Is this for me? 👆 xD

In case it is, yeah, I think I can post every now and then. Tbh, Catter, I haven't stopped to think (until now) how fun this thread can be. Normally, whenever I post a card in the usual sections, whether it's Casual or Realistic, I try to make it somehow usable for the meta, as balanced as possible and stuff. In part, that's good, but it plays against the creativity. I have discarded a ton of ideas because they're too crazy, or because they have a strange effect that I'm not sure how to word correctly. I think this place's got the freedom we need to post whatever comes to mind, as long as it is not downright illegal-level.

Emerald Jealousy

Quick-Play Spell

Activate this card Immediately after your opponent activates a card effect: Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card. During your Main Phase, if this card is in your GY because it was activated and resolved on the field: You can banish this card; activate 1 of the following effects based on the type of card effect (Monster, or Spell/Trap) this card was chained to.
⚪ Monster: Special Summon 1 "Jealousy Token" with Type, Attribute, Level, ATK and DEF equal to the monster that effect belongs to.
⚪ Spell/Trap: Set to your Spell & Trap Zones as many cards with the same name as the activated Spell/Trap as you want from your Deck or GY.
You can only activate 1 "Emerald Jealousy" per turn, and only during your opponent's turn.

On 3/5/2021 at 8:29 AM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Tbh, Catter, I haven't stopped to think (until now) how fun this thread can be. Normally, whenever I post a card in the usual sections, whether it's Casual or Realistic, I try to make it somehow usable for the meta, as balanced as possible and stuff. In part, that's good, but it plays against the creativity. I have discarded a ton of ideas because they're too crazy, or because they have a strange effect that I'm not sure how to word correctly. I think this place's got the freedom we need to post whatever comes to mind, as long as it is not downright illegal-level.

Hey, that's almost the entire concept of this thread! All you are missing is this being an outlet to release creative tension before creating something more substantial (like how some artists do a random doodle before a masterpiece). Anyways, I'm glad you are finding some enjoyment from it. :)

Spy Discovered (open)

[Trap]

Target one monster your opponent controls that matches the same type and attribute as a monster on your field. Take control of that target. You opponent then must show their hand or lose Life Points equal to the ATK of the monster you took control of after you take that monster.

A Quick Deal (open)

[Counter Trap]

If your opponent activates an effect that destroys another card, target that card and take control of it. If it was a spell card, you give your opponent the top card of your deck. If it was a trap, they take control of this card instead of sending it to the graveyard. If it was a monster, pay 1000 life points and/or give your opponent a card from your hand for each level of that monster.

Ignus Fatuus

Normal Spell

Activate only if you control no monsters. Special Summon 1 Spirit Monster from your hand or Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions, also, after that, you can banish 1 card in your GY, and if you do, apply 1 of the following effects based on the type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap) of the banished card.
⚪ Monster: Switch control of the Spirit Monster summoned by this card's effect, and if you do, you can take control of a monster your opponent controls with an ATK equal or lower than that Spirit Monster.
⚪ Spell: Spirit Monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects until the end of this turn.
⚪ Trap: The first time your opponent activates a Trap Card or effect, you can negate the activation, then set that Trap to your field.
You can only activate 1 "Ignus Fatuus" per turn.

Phantom of the Mushroom Mist (open)

[Lv. 3 | Dark]

Fiend/Spirit/Effect

Cannot be Special Summoned. If you control a Dark Plant monster, target it and you may attack your opponent directly with this monster. If you activate this effect, the targeted monster cannot declare an attack or use its effect. If this monster were to be targeted for an effect or for battle, the targeted monster becomes the new target. Once per turn, during the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up this turn: Return it to the hand.

ATK: 1500  DEF: 0

Distressing Brainwave Signal

Counter Trap

Activate this card when your opponent activates a monster effect; the effect becomes "During the End Phase, return this card to your hand". When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card or effect while this card is in your GY: You can banish this card and 2 other Spell/Traps from your GY; negate that activation or effect, and if you do, destroy that card. You can only use 1 "Distressing Brainwave Signal" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Hey, @TheBlackCatter, you might find this interesting xD.

Da Bigger Fish

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: Special Summon 1 Lil' Fish Token (Fish/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can Tribute 1 "Fish Token", then Special Summon 1 "Slightly Bigger Fish Token" with 1 Level higher and 1000 more ATK/DEF than the Tributed Token. During your eleventh time of Tributing a Fish Token, Special Summon 1 "Da Biggest Fish Token", and if you do, you win the Duel. Your opponent cannot target "Fish Tokens" for attacks or card effects. You can only control 1 "Da Bigger Fish".

On 3/10/2021 at 3:17 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Da Bigger Fish

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: Special Summon 1 Lil' Fish Token (Fish/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can Tribute 1 "Fish Token", then Special Summon 1 "Slightly Bigger Fish Token" with 1 Level higher and 1000 more ATK/DEF than the Tributed Token. During your eleventh time of Tributing a Fish Token, Special Summon 1 "Da Biggest Fish Token", and if you do, you win the Duel. Your opponent cannot target "Fish Tokens" for attacks or card effects. You can only control 1 "Da Bigger Fish".

Sounds a lot like Final Countdown, but with gradually stronger and stronger monsters attached.

Meanwhile:

Colossal Whirlpool (open)

[Spell]

Destroy all Water monsters on the field. For each one destroyed, your opponent draws a card.

Archived