Sleepy AMA~

Sleepy

14 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

@The Nyx Avatar
Hmm tough question. I don't think I have one king dish...
I like pasta-stuff like spagetti and fettuccine.
Lentel soup hmmm....
grilled salmon...

I mean, there's a bunch of other stuff but I'm trying to come up with non sweets xD

Understandable. Usually I just go with pizza. But I do like breaded chicken, chicken and waffles, and a couple of other things.

Well, there's still time for perhaps one last question for the day.

Do you have a waifu?

3 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Understandable. Usually I just go with pizza. But I do like breaded chicken, chicken and waffles, and a couple of other things.

Well, there's still time for perhaps one last question for the day.

Do you have a waifu?

xD
Don't you mean a husbando?
Hmmm I might be able to think of something but off the top of my head I can't seem to bring out any right now. I'll owe you this one for another time.

22 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

why don't you like your irl name. I feel like you mentioned it one time we spoke, and I'm sorta intrigued since I almost call you by it rather than sleepy in a post yesterday

I don't really recall having said that xD
I don't really dislike my name actually. Though due to my awkward memory I wouldn't be able to tell you if it's always been that way or if I had some change of heart along the way.
I think my IRL name is even in my profile info, though then again... said info still has my Skype instead of Discord and who knows what other outdated info (haven't used Skype in years).
xP

2 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I don't really recall having said that xD
I don't really dislike my name actually. Though due to my awkward memory I wouldn't be able to tell you if it's always been that way or if I had some change of heart along the way.
I think my IRL name is even in my profile info, though then again... said info still has my Skype instead of Discord and who knows what other outdated info (haven't used Skype in years).
xP

It's a lovely name imo, but I'll respect your wishes (given it's not on your profile)

Also hello fellow August baby 

6 hours ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

It's a lovely name imo, but I'll respect your wishes (given it's not on your profile)

Also hello fellow August baby 

It's in the "About Me". Though it was a mess that hadn't been updated since a while ago and had double spaces and a broken spoiler. I just cleaned it up but otherwise this is what already was in there:
Y1mM2vH.png

34 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

What is your favorite thing to draw?

There is this comic project I have been working on for a while but you know.... Work and other IRL stuff slows that down a lot... I'd say doing stuff for that is at the top.
Other than that IDK if you've bumped into much of my drawings. Most of my drawings are me drawing stuff I like anyways xP
Some stuff inside spoiler (5 drawings)

pxGbkQa.jpg

Z4ykwUH.jpg

eNnND5W.jpg

n60OzD2.jpg

qmCNgk6.jpg

Those are uber cute! I think the only one I've seen was the angelic witch. Haven't seen the other 4. But with some minor refinement, that DMG is definitely up as an alternate art.

Which of these 5 is your favorite?

12 hours ago, Nobody Really said:

Those are uber cute! I think the only one I've seen was the angelic witch. Haven't seen the other 4. But with some minor refinement, that DMG is definitely up as an alternate art.

Which of these 5 is your favorite?

The first one. It has aged a bit since I made it but it is still hands down the most I've invested in a single drawing (about 16 hours of time). I think I might be able to make it better and faster nowadays but I still highly value that image as a milestone.

11 hours ago, mitchermitcher said:

do you remember seeing me around at all

before the recent mod thread, of course

Yes actually, and pretty often. Though I remember you for the "Black Alley Alliance" text more than for the username itself.

4 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

For what it's worth, I remember you!

Anywho:

Ever played Animal Crossing?

Yes, I invested a fair amount of time on New Leaf in my 3DS. I liked collecting big things at the vacation island xP

Archived